The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bundy

Order

I got a order from SAB Today 1 week after payment. I got everything i orderd in full. Just wanted to say i'm very happy with the service.

Still not to sure what to make of the 'i can't belive its not hash' I'll give it a proper go in a few days.

Yeah, SAB are great :-) Keep up the good work!

SAB fucking rocks. This should be the Torsten love-in thread.

Hell yeah, SAB rule! I do have one complaint though: every time I place an order, Torsten releases something cool the next day! Then when I ask him to add it to my order, he's already sent it!

Just too efficient for my liking. hehe :)

I'd rate Darren at www.herbalistics.com.au just as highly also.

Benzito - your problem will continue for a while as I intend to bring out lots of new products over the enxt few months. Chocolate lovers better start dieting now

Thanks for the nice comments guys. We've been trying to be more streamlined and faster with deliveries. Sure, there will always be the odd slow order, but we can say that more than 90% leave here within a week of getting ordered (ie within 2-3 days of being paid in most cases).

T: I have reason to believe that you might have a chocolate coming out that will help the dieters anyways?

Can't they just wait till then? hehe :D

Perhaps I was mistaken?

SAB Brand 'I can't believe I don't have to purge after I eat this' chocolate. Sweet... :P

yes, hoodia chocolates should be in the shop within a week. This is for the hardcore foodlovers who just can't stop eating, but forget to take their hoodia pill. Who's going to forget to have their chocolates ?!?

And if that's not enough then the week after will be a non jittery, highly stimulating chocolate. Best if you need to focus real hard on something or simply if you need the motivation to get out of the sofa.

Haven't got a name for this one yet, so any ideas?

The one after that is an aphrodisiac chocolate. What better things to blend than chocolate and sex :D (I'm glad my chocolate maker isn't a prude )

A couple more are still in the tweaking stage, but they won't be long.

yes i have always been extremely happy with both the service and the feedback from torsten!:-)

keep up the great work T many thanx!

:D

T is the man.

im still not happy about it being winter tho

okay, that could give the wrong impression in some way, im just hanging out for T.iboga

i love this place :D

LOL, yeah, winter is drag in the nursery. Especially when you have mostly tropicals.

The hoodia chocs arrived today. We need to work out some packaging for them over the next few days and then they will hit the webstore. I had one just before and the only problem I can see with them is to have only one per day

I am required by law to list all food ingredients, so all chocolates will have their ingredients listed.

quote:

Haven't got a name for this one yet, so any ideas?

Hmmm what about "Hoodiet Chocolate" ?