The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
XaSeR

What kind of weed...

Ok last night I was at this party, some guy said he got some free weed some guy at a bar chucked at him.

This sounds odd and I dont know why I would touch something that sounds so dodgy... but a few beers and I was just thinking... free weed, fuck yeh!

Anyway... this will sound really weak, but I had one huge toke and it hit me in about 5 seconds. And it owned me for ages, I was twitching and moving around restlessly. I was thinking... is this weed just really good or could it be laced. My other friend was acting hell stupid too. But... 1 and a half tokes... could the alcohol have acted that badly and I hadn't even drunk much at all.

Who gives weed away this good for free anyway. What do you guys think... and what is weed most commonly laced with (if anything?). I'm not very experienced by the way guys, sorry if I just sound stupid.

Thanks

I dont know really.

Weed can be pretty variable and sometimes bodies just seem very suseptable to being stoned very quickly.

Maybe it was just a strain that you were not used to - an indica instead of the usual stinky skunk.

We used to lace our cones with MDMA powder if that gives you any incite - but that isnt something that i would willingly give away to a stranger.

Salvia the first time i smoked it fucked my skull and made me feel asleep while awake.

hi xaser

most likely not laced..probably just fairly potent .. there's some hydro like this that foaf's (friend of a friend) absolutely can't stand

as for giving it away..foaf has done this also :) who knows why.. *shrugs*

they grew, had too much, did't want to sell..and so it goes..but to strangers??

[ 08. July 2005, 12:48: Message edited by: coin ]

I will give cannabis to anyone who asks of it, I feel that it isn't something one should have to pay for.

tryptamines?

anyone heard of people using DMT laced weed?

Apocarthy u rock :D yeah and it may not have been laced, SWIM has a supplier who gives him this kinda stuff all the time, takes 5 seconds till u feel it and before the bong is put down your laughing like a lunatic

after a few beers any weed is a lot more fun.

hahah thanks you guys, really must have been the alcohol.. god I must be cadbury.

Another thing is my eyes go so damn red when i'm high and this makes it embarassing to try go join the party looking like the devil himself. Guess I won't be smoking at parties anymore.

Cheers

weed ontop ov alcohol virtually doubles the effects ov the alcohol---it can be a very ugly sight/experience.

Yeah, Apo, I'm with you.

If someone wants weed, I give it to them. Or at least pass it on at an economical price.

I am quite proud to say, that after 5 years of daily use, and most of my friends aswell, I have never made 1 cent off of Marijuana.

Never once sold a 'fifty' for $50, never once sold a gm for $20. That is ridiculous! It is a plant, and I didn't create it.

It's there for all humans to enjoy, who am I to set a price on that?

And, I think you'll find that alcohol makes things messy. Not alcohol, and weed. Alcohol.

Alcohol by itself gets messy.

AH!

its not weed man, ITS SOME OTHER PLANT!

i think its research weed, maybe 5meo-weed or even TMA-weed.

could even be dragonfly-weed.

:D

(just kidding, sounds like the old saying "smoke then beer and you're in the clear, beer then smoke makes you a joke" or something like that :) )

grass, then beer, you're in the clear.

Beer, then grass, you're on you're ass.

That's how I know it. I'm sure there are local variants though. 'Chemotypes'? Is that the term? :D

Yeah, Alcohol then weed makes you really wasted but the other way around and its a much more plesant experiance.

[ 09. July 2005, 02:09: Message edited by: AndyAmine. ]

Well, I just hate the fact that the illegality of marijuana has made it a commodity. It is a plant, not a possession.

If I have some of this plant, that came from the earth, and a human (also from the same earth) asked me if they could smoke some of this plant; who would I be to deny them their natural right?

It's not up to me to choose who is allowed to smoke. And it's not up to the economy, or your wealth, who can smoke.

It is god's choice, not mine, so I try not to interfere.

Beer and bongs, your in the wrong. :(

Bongs and beer, your in the clear. :cool:

I'll never forget this as i was told it while spewing my guts up when i was 14 after drinking grog and rippin a cone. That was the defintion of 'greening out' .

And i agree with everyone, weed should be free. If i could grow it id happily give anyone some to take away with them. Even though i pay for it i'll still give a puff to anyone i think might want one. Have a good weekend all.

You can grow it...just need seeds :o

On a completely unrelated topic, has anyone else noticed how fucking awesome the graphics are on http://seedsdirect.to ...I'd love to meet the graphic designer who did the work!

Uh..it's not smogs lol, I'm just at his house!

~apothecary

[ 09. July 2005, 10:01: Message edited by: smogs ]

hehe few different takes on the old aphorism..

never had that problem myself...my 'theory' was that it had something to do with the tobacco headspin .. i always smoked green only

[ 09. July 2005, 12:58: Message edited by: coin ]

I've always shouted smoke. But if one sells or gives another a "possession" amount of weed he so committs himself to a harsher bullying by the authorities - if caught. I agree with you in principle of course Benz. As with god, I believe it to be the awe of scientific phenomenon which created weed and all other plants, its cool stuff...

wow

Rev:

tryptamines?

anyone heard of people using DMT laced weed?

heard mention of that on spiritplants chat last night. some fellow living in hawaii had spoken of it.

Thats the main way my frined consumes DMT when its the gooey oily stuff.

He spreads some onto some chopped bud, then uses the heat from a spot lamp and lets it melt in a bit.

Lacing wiht a light wash of DMT isnt that crazy for someone trying to flog off crappy buds though, being short acting and really potent it would probabaly just add a strong headspin and added rush from pulling cones etc. but who would waste all that spice :)

I've had one batch of Hydro, once, that gave me a pyschotic episode.

That was around half way through the past 5 years of daily smoking. Never had one since, never before.

And I only smoked the amount I usually would, but this was really strong stuff. By the end of the night, I was nice and baked but felt a little bit restless.

Next morning: I had ADHD multipled by 100x. It was horrible. I was fidgety, frustrated, couldn't focus and just felt 'crazy'. I had to keep going outside and just running around in circles till I was exhausted. That was the only way to stop the insanity in my head.

I can't say what caused it, or why this batch was so much stronger, but it is the only ounce of weed I ever bought that caused an actual psychotic episode.

Same dealer as I still score off now aswell. Just a fluke batch.