The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
infinite_monkey

Tabernaemontana australis

i have a very limited amount of this probably enough for 3 lots of 5 seeds or 4 lots of 4 seeds etc so if people are interested you will need to get in early

Damn, I remember seeing that one walking in the "gardens" yesterday. However I was pre-occupied with my fellow-visitor and didn't react...and I couldn't find the damn anandenanthera tree...this is the fifth time I've been there and couldn't find it...when I go with Ramon or Rev, they can walk straight to it...but I'll keep trying...wonder if there's any seeds left...

really cool i didnt know that wow all the times ive been there have never seen Tabernaemontana australis, deffinitly seen the anandenanthera tree/s cause there is another 2 or 3 other than the big one but i have never seen seeds i guesse they all get taken

the T australis is further back from the anadenanthera

I was there a few weeks ago and no seed and no flowers but i know peopl have collected it - if someone gets there before me this season please save me som fresh seed as i want this strain alongside my SAB type

please...

I have 2 tiny TA cuttings that look healthy but havent yet decided to form roots - look close though

so when are the seeds produced ?

Also can anyone PLEASE tell me if they ever find that elusive Voacanga or P carthaginensis !??

Its shitting me not ever finding them

am interested in the seeds if theres any left?maybe with another plant i can get seeds from mine which had a number of flowers but no seeds even with hand pollenation.yep,cuttings are very slow to get started.

t s t .

Rev do you know if there is any strychnos spp at the botanical gardens, this tree really doesnt like to be found, been looking fot this one for ages

Well nobody answered me in "ethnobotany" so I ask again in this thread:

Does anyone have experiences with tabernaemontana australis......?

I love that garden :D

Australis contains mostly voacamine, so not all that interesting unless you have malaria or shares in 'milleniahope'

if this is orientalis,one leaf smoked was not as stong or as 'clean' as one star j leaf,though the mild activity seemed similar.

t s t .

australis is not orientalis.