The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Where have all the pill dealers gone?

Mate times have changed - for years and years i lived with guys at uni, or had best mates who were dealers, and basically had pills thrown down my throat everywhere i turned trying to get the paper i loved so.

Now that the paper is everywhere, all of a suddent the three guys i knew who got me pills either moved north, went back to school and behaved, or got married and had kids.

Now i have to hassle mates who probably cant be bothered and i dont like doing that anyway.

What shall i do? Just bite the bullet and gobble paper 24/7?

mate ur lucky u can get paper,,,there is nothing here,,drug enforcement here are like hitlers s.s!!! i shit u not this town is barren!!!!!!!

Prepare for a possible shortage of lsd. They busted Europe's biggest LSD-Lab ever, enough material to make millions and millions ... of papers.

Btw, how much do you guys pay for a pill? Here you pay 4.5 up to 7 aussie dollar for X.

Is it european? I remember the heady days of quality giggle-whacky-naughty-vibed acid from 1996 to 2000 with such titles as getafixes and hoffmans and i was told that a guy got busted in the US and that the other labs had shutdown. I doubted it would affect australia, then two months later there was a two year drought that was only filled by acid that was shite.

Infact i still havent tried acid that has that quality giggle vibe of good acid - although i am told that some of the new stuff is very much like this instead of the sleepy, dribbling crap people were flogging.

as for pills - once i got them cheap when i knew the right peoples - nowdays i pay more because im desperate :)

[ 18. June 2005, 12:33: Message edited by: bluemeanie ]

That's damn depressing

supply and demand should set things straight

lsd lab busts must hit the market pretty bad though. must take a very long time to recover compared to other types of busts.

real shame seeing lsd lab busts aswell - the people running them seem really nicer than the usual crminal crowd.

how do chemicals like 2-cb etc compare in synthesis?

im thinking there is a hallucinogen trend coming in for sure, dont know how big it will get

what are the other possibilities in terms of small groups mass manufacturing to supply?

That lsd-lab was busted few days ago and was the biggest of Europe. So I think this will have a big effect on other countries outside of the EU.

As for xtc: 90 percent of all the x comes from my country together with Holland and Luxembourg.

I once went to vacation in Christiania, a small anarchistic freestate in Denmark. I heard people pay up to 23 aussie dollar for one pill. In the states it's even worse with sometimes up to 35 aussie dollar for one pill.

Thinking of how much you people depend on import of xtc and speed etc and raids of our countries and keeping the fact in mind that you guys are down under, it must be lots of money for one pill?

As for more psychedelic drugs. In Belgium you mostly have xtc, speed, coke, hash, weed and heroin. Sometimes lsd and with lots of luck one time laughin' gas. A small amount of people sometimes shrooms in Holland and that's it. Difficult to get psychedelics here.

Luckely Holland ain't far and you can buy lots of it in smartshops. They also have a bigger use and sales of GHB, Special K and 2C-B.

How about piperazines in Australia? I guess they are easy to get, bein' legally sold in New-Zealand, even in bars.

oz makes most of its speed and a fair amount of it's own MDMA, although I presume that will decline now that sassafras oil is pretty much impossible to get here. Oz is also selfsufficient when it comes to PMA (I guess no one else wants it) :rolleyes: .

Shrooms are plentiful here and so is cannabis. These would never be imported.

There used to be very small scale LSD operations in australia 15 or so years ago (mostly at universities - esp adelaide ), but I doubt there would be any these days. So I think it is safe to assume nearly 100% LSD is imported. Makes sense too cos it is virtually impossible to control through customs.

Piperazines were scheduled a few months ago. They are still available and it seems at least some are locally made. We really only have TFMPP and BZP here.

DMT is almost always locally made by extraction from acacias. Sometimes from other plants. I have never seen synthetic dmt in oz. DET I have never seen here or even heard of within oz. DIPT and the various substituted tryptamines are most likely all imported.

Cocaine is entirely imported.

I get my reasearch chems, special K, Opium and GHB from Holland. Where it's pretty cheap.

On litre of GHB = 90 aussie dollar

1 gr K = 60 aussie dollar

1 gr 5-meo-dmt = 188 aussie dollar

1 gr 4-Ho-Dipt = 188 aussie dollar

Phens = about 165 aussie dollar a gram

1 gr Opium from Iraq = 60 aussie dollar

1 gr Heroin = 30 aussi dollar

X = around 4 aussi dollar a pill

Speed = 15 aussie dollar a gram

Coke = 75 aussi dollar a gram

Lsd microdot = 3 aussie dollar

Weed = on the street 37 aussie dollar for 6 up to 7 gr. Or widely variety in prices in Holland Coffeeshops.

Only weed, coke and special K are really expensive here.

I mostly use GHB wich is very addictive because of it's ridiculous low prices.

[ 18. June 2005, 17:54: Message edited by: amanito ]

Ow, the most expensive is DMT with 263 aussie dollar a gram. And I bet money on it, it's just an extraction. I'd never, ever pay that much for something I can consume trough own extraction or as an ingredient in ayahuasca.

Torsten:

Oz is also selfsufficient when it comes to PMA (I guess no one else wants it) :rolleyes: .

do you think that means there will be an increase in local PMA - MDMA substitution?? or is it already happenning more than i realise?

amanito - dmt is pretty expensive here too at minimum $100/g, but ranging right up to $250/g

monkeyz - both.

I remember back around 93'-94' it was common to pay $60-$75 for an E at a party in Melbourne, then it slowly dropped about $10 a year until it reached a steady $35, I dont know what its at these days.

Although back then it was almost aways real MDMA/MDA.. Ahhh, Purple Specks, Hamburgers, Snowballs, Dolphins, Dove's, Hmmmmmmmmm..... Drooool....

I remember the $55 days - but it was often worth it - or atleast i thought so at the time.

you guys are crazy to pay that much :s

$30.00 a gram for heroin , now i don't do heroin but that seems very cheap ? $60.00 a gram for opium , you need 10 grams of opium to make one gram of morphine and one gram of morphine makes one gram of heroin. Opium smells and must be harder to import , so may be that's why it's so cheap. I reckon if it was that cheap here in Oz there would be an epidemic of over doses.

Coke = 75 aussi dollar a gram

oh for fucks sake.

try $300 a gram for 90% talcum powder.

i have never been so disappointed as w/the coke scene in Aus. trust me, compared to the stuff in europe (or even to meth) Coke in this country is the biggest waste ov money ever.

that's my biggest drug annoyance--coke in australia is SHIT

heroin retails in melbourne for $500 per gram.

but if you're savvy, that's $500 for 90%(or thereabouts) purity; nowhere in Europe or America could you get it so pure.

personally I think most of the drugs on the market at the moment are crap compared to what they were even 5 years ago. I have read a bit about 2CB and 2CT-7(sounds pretty wild) and made a few enquiries, only to be answered with a blank look. A FOAF got some LSD lately (supposed to be old school- swirly walls etc), but it just wasn't the same :( . 2 produced a nice cartoon effect hours later (around T+4hr stage?) :P

The heroin amanito is talking about has got to be cut, like it was in Oz about a decade ago or like the speed used to be.

The main thing that got me off smack along with methadone was the fact that in about 98' the flood dried up and the gear went from $20 a cap the size of 4+ match heads 90% pure upto $40+ a cap the size of 1 match head at 30%+!!!! (and higher prices respectivly but cap price is easier to understand for most)

I just couldnt bring myself to spend that much money because my habbit suddenly cost anywhere from 3 to 10 times as much.

So its gone back up in purity ehy Nabraxes?

Ive got to say though, it did result in a HUGE reduction in OD's, at that time there was an average of 2+ OD's a day in the city, I remmeber 10 in one day.

[ 21. June 2005, 03:20: Message edited by: AndyAmine. ]

wot lsd??? its non-existent where i live...

bummer huh???

It can be gotten here, if you know people at the right time.

I've seen prices like $25, which isn't unreasonable to me considering it is a whole days worth of fun.

[ 21. June 2005, 09:32: Message edited by: apothecary ]

$20-$25 for LSD here in Perth. Have'nt tried it yet but a friend says it aint bad shit

(the sheets have pictures of red musical notes on them)