The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
bloodbob

Skinny,Over wieght, or normal?

according to the chart above im in the healthy weight range.

many meds for schizophrenia,etc cause u to put on weight

BMI 23.37 :)

according to the chart I'm on the verge of being overweight, but yeah, muscle mass? I'm pretty fit, could be that, muscle weighs alot more than fat now doesn't it. so subjective, some friends see me as slim, more often i get 'voluptuous'...recently told i was 'rubinesque'- not sure if that's a good thing :confused:

Grade 1 overweight, by 3.5kg. Damn.

borderline obese

LOL

186cm

103 kg

yeah yeah i know its expected for me to say but i think its bullshit.

im no skinny lark but i have a shitload of muscle mass esp in the legs

that charts trying to tell me that if i weigh in the low 90's im overweight which is total bullshit.

In year 8 i weighed 75kg (same height) and was a skinny teenager.

in 1996 at tafe i dropped to 86kg and people were commenting about me being too skinny. I was at my best in the 92-95 kg range

by this chart im overweight in all but i think i need to recallibrate up at least 5-10kg to make sense

anyone else have 'big bones'?

[ 27. May 2005, 12:26: Message edited by: Rev ]

i am a under weight / on par styles. 182 cm.s 72kgs. would add non face pic if i new how. Fat people just got to put in a hell of an effort

Use the BMI as a guide only - there are obviously exceptions, you need to decide for yourself if you are a healthy weight/build or not.

If you're really concerned, talk it over with a doctor. There is some test for precisely determining % body fat, but I don't know whether it's the sort of thing they'll do just because you're curious. It'd be cool though.

nobody ever accused me of being skinny. on good paddock here, plenty of condition. do a lot of heavy work so the fat to muscle ratio fluctuates. six foot four and 125 kg at least. the insulation comes in handy for the southern winters - less handy for the northern conferences.

The main problem with the BMI is that is doesn't take into account the person's muscle content and as muscle weighs more than fat does it doesn't really give an accurate enough reading.

anyone else have 'big bones'?

nah...like I said, I'm 'Rubinesque'. :D what would be the male term here?

god damn im very underweight at 170cm and 50 kg

awell i have literaly no fat on me though i cant even lift the skin form my stomach more than 1cm