The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Horizon

Home Patch ID

Question

I was wondering if anyone can help ID these.

I had help with an ID here a couple of years ago and transffered some spores of what I think was a positive p.sub ID, to my new place. I have cultivated a nice little patch in garden mulch which I had fed with cardboard and eucy mulch over the past few years. the mycelum patch now is a solid 2m long by about 1m wide. With a nice little misting system that gives them a regular spray. I am in the ACT and they just started flushing in the last week. I have watch the entheogenesis ID vids, but I just want to make sure.

Any answers are greatly appreciated.

20230428_081335.jpg

20230428_081455.jpg

20230428_081315.jpg

20230428_132953.jpg

20230428_133043.jpg

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

So awesome! Thanks Freakosystem.

So I have another question now. When I collect spore prints from them, do I want to keep putting some of the spores back into the growing mycelium colony? Do I want to put them into an area a little bit ahead of the expanding colony? Or try and start new colonies elsewhere in garden? 

On 02/05/2023 at 9:38 AM, Horizon said:

So awesome! Thanks Freakosystem.

So I have another question now. When I collect spore prints from them, do I want to keep putting some of the spores back into the growing mycelium colony? Do I want to put them into an area a little bit ahead of the expanding colony? Or try and start new colonies elsewhere in garden? 

Better to take a small sample of mycelium from the patch or at the base of a fruit, and use it to inoculate some substrate, then spawn that to a new area.