The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Entheogenesis Australis 05

im not proud of my sever misjudgement, and publicly will appoligise. ive been ripped off in the same way on a nameless forum and am so sorry to assume this would be the same, once bitten twice shy.

And i have to say that RonnySimulacrum did defend you dude. inadvertinally he made me think wait, i have your number! and had ever intent to call today but shit hit that fan, again.

i think this is a bit trippy, today i post that and then the same day i hear min(E)rval is cool and thats unlike him. so then i think, and before i act you repy.

im drunkn and when im not i have way too much time on my hands so i study and reasearch on here. again. sorry all, lol i was right when i said i was stupid.. :D

sorry, please continue with the thread

[ 30. March 2005, 23:29: Message edited by: Amulte ]

EDIT: drunk on passion pop enema and deluded and disorientated by brittney spears implant :mad:

[ 31. March 2005, 10:20: Message edited by: min(E)rval ]

also he said to talk to you first

Entheogenesis Australis 05 :- how much is registration/tickets?

[ 31. March 2005, 20:09: Message edited by: Amulte ]

Come min(E)rval, you know I was just trying not to get involved with you shit, I know you have been through a lot and would return the lights, but I just thought well lets let Amulte find out for himself that there are still good people in the world.

And hell you did still my hart and run of with that lovely girl of yours.

[ 31. March 2005, 00:05: Message edited by: RonnySimulacrum ]

roflmao

sorry to laugh, but hes right, and i learnt. im sorry to think what i did. i did say you were prolly busy man. but ill shut up 4 ill dig meself deeper :P

EDIT: but im cool with the lights, no skin off my nose. im just a crybaby :D :P

[ 31. March 2005, 00:26: Message edited by: Amulte ]

So we are all good then people, you 2 will be in the same car comeing down for EGA, well i hope so.

:D :D :D you guys all rock :D :D :D

[ 31. March 2005, 00:21: Message edited by: RonnySimulacrum ]

would love to but i dont drive and i dont think minerval will have a car but thats his story to tell if he wants to. i wont be jumping up or crossing lines anymore. :D

ooo ill have to bring some rye bourbon. :D mmmm good :D

Well, I'd love to be there, but to travel that far from western sydney would be a bit much for me.

Kinda late notice to get leave aswell, cause my employers are doo-doo heads.

due to the proximity of this event to uni exams and a party im involved with up here i will be booking flights as soon as the date is confirmed and scouting around for my old mountain goat friend who carried me safely through the trials and trivulations last time i was in town....

heheh,looks like i need to set my clock to A.S.T...

Now that is the min(E)rval i know.

You helped out so much when you where down last time, we do not know if we can pull it of again with out your input.

A true helper in this world :cool:

re: how much is registration/tickets?

sorry but you didn't answer last time this was asked and i don't know whether it was because you don't know or you didn't notice or whatever but do you know yet?

Glad to hear there's an ethno event close enough for me to drive to. If I end up goin it'll be my first ethno event. *yay*

simon_marklar - im training it from newcastle, just a bit north of ya

qhorakuna tantani:

re: how much is registration/tickets?

sorry but you didn't answer last time this was asked and i don't know whether it was because you don't know or you didn't notice or whatever but do you know yet?

Glad to hear there's an ethno event close enough for me to drive to. If I end up goin it'll be my first ethno event. *yay*

The cost of the conference has not been determined as of yet, it will depend on a lot of variables, (see survey). However it will be approximately $50.

Amulte:

simon_marklar - im training it from newcastle, just a bit north of ya

i once caught a train to a bush doof south of nowra. i had to carry all my cds, headphones , camping etc with me.

NEVER again. :)

LOL,

As much as I'm glad you two nuts have sorted this out I was sort of looking forward to a "Battle Royal" listed in the conference program...

ROUND 1: (to separate the daytrippers from the psychonauts) the DMT bucket-bong challenge

ROUND 2: (death match)

>> Ronny saddled upon his battle emu, clad in phalaris-mail armour, hellfire-red hair mohawk :mad:

>> E rocking his way along in his mobile hyperspacial battle hammock, with atropa-purple afro wig

bamboo lances drawn, eyes ablaze to a "Groovyboots Remix" of 'william tell' vs. 'eye of the tiger'

:mad:

& in event of a tie

ROUND 3: ( J{H}ELLY )

nothing that cant be sorted out in the pit, with 50 gallons of jelly and 20 litres of super-lube

...But I suppose we can enjoy the peace

For the record E,

everyone loves ya.

Just a few days ago someone was saying just how 'tops' you are.

Think it was my brother (which is a HUGE compliment, considering he wanted to start a war with hippies at confest)

PEACE :)

E i think you are 'tops'too :D :D :D :D

i hope he makes it down so we can all have a dance and chill in the Hammocks again :cool:

Well we have been receiving lots of emails from speakers and the like. I have not got a full list yet and still have lots of people to confirm and get back to. But I can say that Carl T, David Cameron and Michel B are defiantly speaking. As well as lots of the other regulars and some new people to.

If you are interested in speaking or have a suggested speaker please drop me a pm.

Spoke to Ronny today and i'll probably be having a stall at this event. Selling DVD's and such.

cool

-Chemical Shaman

It all sounded so utterly convincing until I realised you meant it was on in the middle of bloody winter out in the sticks

yeah, especially that close to the south pole. didnt think of that. but wasn't there somthing about accomidation mentioned?

I wish i had a better car so i could come.

I love the Grampians, used to spend weekends there many years ago.

Oh well maybe next year...

this year the Nimbin Mardi grass will have to do...

Darklight:

It all sounded so utterly convincing until I realised you meant it was on in the middle of bloody  winter out in the sticks    :(  

Well it is a drought and the Conference is in doors. and we can have fires at night, so i think it will be fine. There are cabins and the camping grounds. So keeping warm should not be a problem.

Sounds like you are too pampered Darklight, just admit it you can not face seeing CS

in the flesh :D

it will be lots of fun and you know it :)

[ 08. April 2005, 00:44: Message edited by: RonnySimulacrum ]

whats the exact date?

i should be able to make it

it is such a wonderful spot!

aaron