The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sallubrious

Does anyone know anyone who's died from COVID-19?

Surely this is the biggest hoax ever pulled on humanity, we now have doctors, vaccine scientists, coroners, and even leaders of countries calling bullshit on this. The Tanzanian president tested a pawpaw for covid and it came up positive FFS.  It's not killing hoards of people like the TV and mainstream radio fakers insist it is, hospitals are empty and doctors(sellouts) and nurses have nothing better to do than post vids of themselves attempting to dance and people all over the planet are posting vids of empty hospitals.

I know a guy who is offering $500 for anyone that knows anyone younger than 70 who's died from coronascam who' had no other co-morbidities. A few have tried but everyone they try to present has had either COPD, diabetes or cardiovascular problems and they were almost dead anyway.

Fuck all this fear, fuck all this bullshit, it's all fake and this fake corporate government is using it as device to steal all your freedoms won by the actions of your forefathers. This is the most tumultuous time in known history do we cower in our beds hoping the corrupt order following mindless badge wearers don't come for us or do we speak up and demand some evidence and accountability?  

From what I can see half the world has Stockholm syndrome and believes this fake corporate "government" is working in our best interests and 75% of the rest are too cowardly to say anything. Wake the fuck up, you're all under house arrest when you've committed no crime and bill goats wants to force an RNA gene therapy on you and your kids (and even take your kids under HR 6666)  which will forever genetically modify you and your offspring because of a fake pandemic that's killed no more than any other seasonal flu.

• Like 2

I directly know of a family friends nephew in uk (mid 20s and healthy) who died a couple weeks back. He had flu like symptoms, went to doctors and got the all clear but symptoms persisted so he felt it necessary to see doctors again. 2nd visit had him testing positive for covid19. He was then admitted to hospital after a day his mum called the hospital to check in and see what was happening with her son and if she could come and visit, the nurse said nonchalantly that he only had about 10minutes to live and by the time she made it through all the checkpoints his body would be gone. Pretty grim story. I have friend who is a senior rn who has been pulled from desk work and back into “frontline” because they need all Hands on deck. She said it’s fucking chaos. As for the Tanzanian pres, he has a rep of being a incompetent overlord douche. For eg: Inspecting people’s bum holes to make sure they aren’t participating in anal sex. I’d say he is trying save face in front of his people because his lack of attempts at prevention. Putting the lives of the Tanzanian  people in gods hands. Nice strategy.   I don’t think we’ll ever get the full truth on how serious the virus is or isn’t but regardless it is a perfect opportunity for the string pullers to inject some fear into the masses and make some major moves whatever they may be. Is everything we hear about  it all hyped up and sensationalised like the majority of shit is?, maybe... After ease of restrictions in Aus The 2nd wave will roll thru soon enough which will be interesting. I dunno if this my words makes sense Feel like I’m rambling, I’m tired.amd I’m fucking conflicted and perplexed by all the corony baloney drama.  What I do know is I can smell oppression in the air. Ps. Your mate owes me 5 hunj :wink:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yep - I know people in the US that have died - a husband and wife.  Whilst admittedly they were in their late 60's, it's still pretty tragic.  Dying in isolation and all.

I feel pretty sure the pics of mass graves and reports coming from all media sources plus the body count being recorded by JHU aren't all fake either.  yes, there's hysteria for sure.  When isn't there these days. But to think it's all cobbled together by our forlorn and somewhat dysfunctional government seems... unlikely.  Maybe it's 5G?

• Like 2

The R0 rate of COVID-19 compounded by it's morbidity rate is what makes it a scary pandemic. It is many times more transmissible than the flu and 20% of cases need hospitalisation. If we didn't restrict movement 20% of our population could get it within 2 months. That's 5 million people of which 1 million would need hospital beds. But there's only 66000 hospital beds in Australia, the death toll would soar because we wouldn't be able to care for our sick properly. The reason our death toll is so low is because we stopped that. The US currently has more than 200,000 in hospital for COVID, that's >20% of their hospital beds. They saw the writing on the wall and locked down before disaster really struck.

Anyone who thinks this is a big ploy to disempower people needs to stop reading fucking Facebook and learn about what the virus is. No government in its right mind would destroy their own economy. Most politicians are businessmen primarily, not power hungry warmongers. They don't want to shoot their own businesses in the head just to create an illusion of population control. It's such a ridiculous conspiracy theory to say it would be that. Pure screen dumb social media fed stupidity, akin to anti-vax conspiracy.

• Like 5

Of course many people want to believe it's a hoax because of the existential threat if it is real. Denial is a normal stage of grief, and often a natural way to cope with something which is very difficult to accommodate in our minds.

The pandemic is a full-on thing that is happening and it is very natural and understandable to want to deny the harsh reality. But unfortunately it can also lead to unnecessary risks such as not taking precautions and spreading misinformation. The countries that deny its existence have had the highest death tolls.

I think Australia was bloody lucky to have more time to respond than many other countries that got hit first. We got to see how bad it was elsewhere so we started to take it seriously. Early on we did a piss-poor job so we should all be very grateful it has not been worse here.

Hertz went bankrupt today, as have many other big corporations (eg., Virgin Australia, JC Penney, many cruise ship operators and many more):

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/15/these-companies-have-filed-for-bankruptcy-since-the-coronavirus-pandemic.html

EDIT: Here is a list of Australian Target store closures coming up as well: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-05-23/which-target-stores-are-set-to-close-or-become-kmart/12279722

I can also recall the reports of refrigerator trucks filled with bodies in the USA, and ice rinks being used as makeshift morgues in Maryland (USA) and Madrid (Spain). There are photos of this online.

To be honest I can't see how some people can continue to believe that COVID-19 is a hoax. The impacts on business and consumer confidence are against the interests of those in power. Unfortunately this is real and hopefully we will continue to manage it as well as we have so far in Australia. There was always going to be another pandemic at some stage, and there will be more in the future. I don't see why some people think it's not plausible because it was always inevitable.

Edited by Cimi
  • Like 8

Let's not get fucked up like americans:wink:

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 3