The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2b

Would you pay to have sex with an orangutan ?

Last night on Dateline (SBS) they had a peice on these guys who ran animal refuges in Indonesia , thet rescued animals and tried to rehabilitate them and set them free into the wild. The most disturbing part was where they showed a case where a orangutan was recued from a logging camp thet had been used for prostitution . The poor thing was shackled around the ankle in a room with a matress. It was shaved twice a week and had severe bruising around it's anus.They had footage of the animal being freed and you could here the woman owner (pimp) crying because they were taking away her livleyhood. WTF is wrong with the world , were people pay to have sex with animals ? :mad:

Well that at least satisfies the question of how AIDS made it into the human population...

LOL thats nasty! wonder if human and orangutan DNA splice?

How much would it cost FFS? thats just bizzare! ROFLMAO was the orangutan hot? :D

:P

The episode will be repeated at 1.00 pm today on SBS , check it out for youself.

was just kidding, playing silly buggers. but shit thanks dude, i will be watching and get back on here about it. shit man you got me a bit scared at about what im gonna see

quote:

LOL thats nasty! wonder if human and orangutan DNA splice?

Of course that's why there was only bruising around the anus, they didn't need an orangokid.

More seriously, that's really messed up...makes me wonder about the human species... :confused:

it may have been a male orangutan, hence they only could use the anus.

maybe she was prostiuting it out the other highly evolved orangutans that worked as loggers?

It was a female , but i think you are right about the loggers.

was this woman just giving her own arse a rest or was she going for the second income? at least there was a mattress, no point being uncivilised about it. how long before a filmcrew happens upon a band of orangutans with a logger tied to a tree?

ive seen of of these orangutang prostitutes... except i thought the deal was that you bought them a few drinks and that was about it...

it talked to me and i immediately left (without the monkey) and never went back to that pub again *shudder*

yeah i imagine youd need a few drinks - for u and for the orangutan

those apes are damn strong - i wouldnt be suprised if it got the shits n ripped ur nuts off - and an arm for good measure

maybe the only incentive to choose the orangutan over a local bargirl is that with the bargirl u would be virtually assured of pickng up a nasty even lethal "infeksi"

quote:

It was shaved twice a week

That bit is even weirder!

If I'm fucking a monkey, I don't care if it's shaven or not! It's still a monkey!

I wish I could get my girlfriend to shave twice a week.

maybe its coz some guys have a thing for red heads... they are hard to come by in asia!