The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mindmelt

Anyone in VIC have [edited]????

Will swap,trade or $$$$$$$$$$ for ......

[now surely you didn't think you could write that and get away with it - Torsten]

[ 04. April 2003, 03:15: Message edited by: Torsten ]

I'm dead certain you don't mean you're up to anything illegal- are you...

I thought maybe I had worded it in a way that would be O.K..Perhaps you could inform me of a more appropriate way to structure my sentence,or is my request totally out of the question?

[ 07. April 2003, 21:14: Message edited by: gerbil ]

Actually I think the globe/dove thing would make a good blotter.

[ 07. April 2003, 21:14: Message edited by: gerbil ]

Sorry, can't think of any way you cold put this that is appropriate. This is a topic that just doesn't belong here. There are other sites dedicated to exactly what you need.

could you list those other sites?

I would like to say that there is nothing wrong with LSD25, nor with DMT, nor with Salvinorin A.

It just depends on the people who USE it as having a voice that is heard.(as well as idiots who use it who make it harder.) Which is why the US is ahead of us in such matters.

Be political!

[ 07. April 2003, 00:20: Message edited by: Thelema ]

MY bad.....[this didn't need to be here]

[ 15. April 2003, 01:38: Message edited by: Torsten ]

your humour wasn't lost on me, but it may easily be lost on other people (especially search engine hits for those terms). Given the sudden increase of stupid requests for illegal materials on this forum I am tending to err on the heavy side.

The only reason you didn't get turfed for 2 weeks for your original request is because there are actually places in australia where your request is only a minor offence. As mod in this forum I tend to be lenient on minor and non-indictable offences.

Please folks, control your urges. None of us like this editing bullshit. Don't make us do it.

As for the original request ,I was unaware that here in VIC to simply request such items could be deemed an indictable offence..Anyways thats besides the point....Wont happen again.

I'm not sure what the request was.. but as you know by now we are all respectful of the laws of this country and abide by them to the letter.... If we didn't then the world would be chaos. HMMM Where is the tongue in cheek emoticon.. :cool: