The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Drinking Methylated Spirits

I'm enjoying this thread, anyway, everyone knows that metho goes best with bootpolish.

omnilucident, if you had seen some of Subby's posts towards others who were in similar straits, you might understand why they're less-than-sympathetic toward him now.

And to everyone who's suggesting that a change of venue will solve his problems... yeah, maybe. Hick towns can suck. But to quote Mr King "put an asshole on a plane in Boston, an asshole gets off in Seattle". I think that someone who insults people for being drug users, female, or just generally not as badass as his own rap-lovin' broken-toed self, is gonna have problems wherever he rests his head, until he sorts out what's inside it.

omnilucident, if you had seen some of Subby's posts towards others who were in similar straits, you might understand why they're less-than-sympathetic toward him now.

Why don't you show a post where I've been unsympathetic towards anyone who didn't attack me first? I most certainly haven't insulted anyone for being female either, what a ridiculous thing to say. I said they where an enigma to me, that's a far cry to being a misogynist.

Anyway, this place does have some really good people. But there's also a whole lot of common bully arse holes, which makes this place no good.

I should have realized that when reshroomed handed out one of his stupid eileen cuttings to everyone but me, when he'd only known me for a few hours and I'd certainly done nothing to offend him. What a petty arse hole act!!!

cut the shit out

EDIT - will also mention racist rants that were deleted in the thread removed

and dont cross the other thread over here as you dont dare to tread there :wink:

I most certainly haven't insulted anyone for being female either, what a ridiculous thing to say. I said they where an enigma to me, that's a far cry to being a misogynist.

I dunno, what you wrote below is pretty fucking disrespectful and insulting.

I already told ya, I ain't packing shit. 5 inches and 3 quarters of nothing! It's my balls you want to watch out for!!!

But, hook us up with that little women of your's why don't ya? I'll deep throat that vile little cunt till tears pour from here eye's. Blow a load over her face like you wouldn't believe. I'll send ya photo's of that little evil deed, till your hearts content.

@ primento

Why didn't you just say you were female ages ago? I would of sent you all the photo's you wanted of what I'm packing girl.

And you clearly thought you were addressing a woman when you spewed that vile shit. So don't try and squirm out of the sewerage that flows from your brain and say you're being respectful to everyone. :uzi:

I will keep pissin on your carpet....

Your just a female. You couldn't even start to comprehend what the possibility of being sent to prison for some petty crime entails, for a bloke who doesn't have connections!

Anyway.................. all I'm looking for here is a cheap way to get incredibly drunk on the cheap. Screw anyone who want's to judge!

this one 5 days ago... huh?

Sub, it doesn't really matter what we say, you're going to respond like you have every other time by saying how misunderstood you are. One day you might consider the possibility that it's not ALL someone else's fault - that people are not all jerks & bullies, but maybe they think you're an arsehole because that's the impression you make. Cause how you apparently see yourself is obviously NOT how everyone else sees you, and you could just go on blaming us forever, or you could consider the idea that people think you're a bigoted jerk because you act like a bigoted jerk. Doesn't matter how pure your heart is, people judge you on your actions.

So no, I'm not going to scour your old posts - I don't want to read any of that again thankyou. And as waterboy pointed out, some of the more offensive posts were already removed. Instead I challenge you to show some posts where you've contributed something positive (aside from unintended lolz) - some photos of your garden, growing tips, even just some positive vibes towards someone else before asking for sympathy yourself...anything?

owned...rofl

Its getting harder to get your jollies out of this now isnt it?

and I will reiterate again....I challenge you to contribute

The old cliché "Do not feed the Trolls" was probably coined in regards to someone with Histrionic personality disorder.

Paradoxically here I am with more food ?

I know it's not a fucking paradox - troll food needs to work on multiple levels :wink:

Bitch and Gripe nicely!

threads will start getting deleted If people can't stop attacking each other.

and if you see a fight starting, report it. there are too many arguments on here recently.

someone report me.....

I am not here to play games

Jesse-Pinkman-Breaking-Bad-Drinking-Wate

And to everyone who's suggesting that a change of venue will solve his problems... yeah, maybe. Hick towns can suck. But to quote Mr King "put an asshole on a plane in Boston, an asshole gets off in Seattle". I think that someone who insults people for being drug users, female, or just generally not as badass as his own rap-lovin' broken-toed self, is gonna have problems wherever he rests his head, until he sorts out what's inside it.

i'm not expecting anyone to be sympathetic, I just think people should just ignore him instead of 'feeding the troll'.

I understand why people are mad, but by provoking/abusing him, they are just shooting themselves in the foot.

also, "I think that someone who insults people for being drug users",

seems plenty of people here felt free to make fun of his drug use (alcohol).

I know alcohol is a particularly dangerous drug, but considering what I saw in the 'chemistry disaster' thread, it seems we are all somewhat prone to dangerous behaviour.

Is there not someone with the authority to ban him?

the problem with eating beans is i get the worst farts

but i also have the best shits in the morning, like whole gut clearance it's great

sorry i just thought i'd class this thread up a bit

i really really love lasagne

really really

but i always run out of lasagne before i'm full

really love the crusty cheesy edges especially

its funny but its the ugly slightly burnt crusty bits on the edge that satisfy me the most