The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

how many threads are interwoven in the first outer circle in post#94 do you reckon?

I count 100 per 10cm. in this logic i count 7 circles by 100

that's circleto to the power of 7 zeeben hundart.

the hundart ie hand art +700 in Germainic phrase equates to wery wery confused in normal life let alone this stiff upper lip thread.

verbose blowjob giver for song from MM, is having a moment.

a fucking moment that has countkless larf for more than a momento of time passage.

Still think you are weird cool but the cock and stiffie jokes here (To me anyways) have been side splitting in a inoarticularly hard week for me work wise.

thanks bro. you got tritan even involved....many try but the dude is cool hard at work with other things.

eiffer way, i don't particularly care about the core gist of your argument, the fact you got many involved was very community oreintated whether you realised it or not .

meh beh

sounds to me like you think you have no chance ever and are woosing out of further challenges with me Incog

scared to hold the trophy. man i wish i could just materialize into the camp for like 3,4 hours in the middle of everybody's peakingdom. then, at my will, dematerialize back to my couch pulling another one

scared to hold the trophy. man i wish i could just materialize into the camp for like 3,4 hours in the middle of everybody's peakingdom. then, at my will, dematerialize back to my couch pulling another one

I am sure if we all sit in a circle and meditate on it we can make it happen!

Is this where the term 'bushwhacker' comes from?

Incog don't let the forces of darkness prevail...you should ..no you must.... For the good of all that is white, light and pure,,,get back on that dragon and correct said injustice!!!!!!

No the bitch jumped me when I was all kinds of fucked up there I said it! And I think he had a hard-on poking out.

Plus I didn't want the trophy startrek is a bit, you know.

How's your fathing.

I think you lost your right to compete under international arm wrestling laws and are considered banned from the sport.

Rawk!!!

You will never turn me into a hipster. NEVER!!

I don't even own a bicycle.

I see one way to bring the balance back....one way and much hangs on your broad shoulders Incog.... There MUST be a rematch...I will throw down a plane ticket and self transport to said camp in the year 2016....a classical battle against light vs dark....a battle to be relived over sub camp fires for generations.....

just for the record: its easy to piss with a hard-on... just not in the toilet bowl.

odd thread... and I couldn't resist being part of history.

Can we change it to we can win the price of a plane ticket and transport? Im a professional after all.

Morning wood has taught me well it has

Just taking tree hugging to new extremes i guess.

Whats the differance between an erection and a tree?

The tree dont fall over when the hot blonde turns her back on it.

Well, if nothing else I'm glad people here seem to have got a laugh and a bit of entertainment from my relentless OCD of dwelling over (probably) minor incidents (even years later,lol). Its why I love eminem so much, he just says it, no regrets. Well people just stand there, mouths wide open in complete shock saying, "dude, why would you even say something like that!!!?"

please take a pic of this awesome cock you have and post it here

i wanna see it

Seriously though, I do love this forum and the majority of people who post here.

I just get so frustrated with society as a whole and have a lot of personal issues (to be honest) and have probably selfishly used this forum quite a few times to vent and let people know about it.

Truthfully, Torsten has been very fair and patient with me over the years and I do have a lot of respect for him. He knows he's shit to, when it comes to ethnobotanicals and the laws relating to them, but I don't need to tell anyone that.

Just thought I should clear that up. It's not the forum I have an issue with.

Isnt it just hanky panky in the woods you have a prob with? Or have i missed something?