The Corroboree
Chrissy Star

Soul mate search and find?

Hi! I am looking for a soul mate and life partner to trek upon this Earth with. I am 36 year old woman looking for a man or woman (although this would be my first serious female relationship, no prob with me). I live at Kin Kin (Sunshine Coast) on an organic and permaculture co-op farm. I envision building mud and bamboo huts (google "earth-bag house") compelte with psychonaut garden to help rebuild the world through answers found much like Kary Mullis and others (Nobel Prize winner). Yes, I am a qualified scientist (environmental). I am a freedom flyer and anarchist at heart. Although this can sound flippant and lacking control - it is quite the opposite - because I have regained control over my world I am these things. I do not have children and would like one. I am open to chatting to get to know each other. Oh yeah, I am considered to be very attractive and have been likened to Anna Kornikova (yes, I am Russian/Finnish).

Is there anybody out there? Please PM me if you are curious and fit the criteria (eek, sorry - I'm not a beauricrat - can't even spell it)

post-10700-0-65581100-1422518923_thumb.j

post-10700-0-65581100-1422518923_thumb.jpg

post-10700-0-65581100-1422518923_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chrissy Star
  • Like 9

Heeeeey babeh ;)

Can I shout u a countery at the fat lamb then we can go watch the golden eagles ply their trade?

I am much into sophistomactaion and have much gardening skillz and know a fair bit about wheat and resuscitation, I also have a flair for arm wrestling.

Holla at me!

• Like 5

You sound like an interesting lady Chrssy Star. I am sure you will find a companion very soon :) . (I dont know why you are still searching, look at you?! :) )

Best wishes.

Namastè

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 6

I also have a tongue that is ten inches long and I've learned to breathe through my ears.

• Like 8

I do not have children and would like one.

Well, that's me out of the question.

Good luck.

Wanted: female companion

Must like: burritos.

That is all.

• Like 2

Chrissy your a honey and I am absolutely sure there is someone out there.

Brave and admirable post.

Getafix

• Like 5

True. On a serious note I wish you the best of luck :)

I'd be careful to screen these mad psychonaughts well, there are some right looney tunes, and I'm putting myself at the top of that list! Be careful, stay safe (putting on my fathers cap now) all that glitters isn't always gold

• Like 5

ive met a few soulmates from this great dating site ...

http://www.planetearthsingles.com/

.. id be keen on you myself except my last wife left me for another woman so...

• Like 1

....be careful to screen these mad psychonaughts well, there are some right looney tunes....

Thank you very much....now to all your violent type F""C"""K off before I kill you. DON't make me try.....

....thanx ignitos'cos, I appreciate it. Yesk, I willum b very carfullllsssszzz...I do love me and will care for me as I would for...arh...you? ??

edit- never mind I'll stay out of your thread :) best of luck! To bad eg is not in Aus he is one fan-cee specimen.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

Based on the fact that your open to chatting and getting to know someone i'de say your on the right track.

But you can conceive a child on a one night stand. So its a much of a muchness.

Really i hope someone finds in you what your after.

distant -

as a soul

.. mate

contract !

Hey, I like the sound of you....would you like to PM me?

• Like 1

Mysubtleerection tee-hee

• Like 1

ive met a few soulmates from this great dating site ...

http://www.planetearthsingles.com/

Thank you, I'll check it out. Sounds weird enough to find some normal folk :worship: mucheos apprecitioneas forthe duration of the lifewoas....yeh, def need some company.

just throwing it out there...I grew up on pop music & crap love stories replayed to death on the media....& now forced upon me everytime I enter a super market or the like.....Brainwashing to the extreme....

You know what I mean...just watch any hollywood shit...its the same old formula, the same old story ....over & over & over again...the special effects about the only thing that makes it barely watchable...although I think my saturation point was passed along time ago....these days the trash barely serves to relieve boredom. Most of it just makes me cringe...& I wonder off to something of more interest.

My point is ...."are soul mates even real?"

What has become really apparent to me in the last several years, is just how saturated/brainwashed we are, when you really dig deep ...sort for the truth....culture is little more than a collection of lies...belief systems....sometimes to manipulate us...sometimes its just gunk that we carry around as our identity.

I have heard the words "I love you" so many times....they are valueless....shit deluded people say....(parental bonds aside)..

I think we are continually being conned....by our culture, ourselves ....& nature.

Nature created this bio-cocktail....that makes you feel love.....Love is the most addictive of drugs....but there is always a price to pay...........The biggest 1 here is lost/sacrifice of freedom.............all for the price to past the dna on....

You can waste a lifetime searching for something that doesn't exist, or compromise & spend the remainder of your life with someone who you barely tolerate.....enslaved to all kinds of obligations & responsibility..............

Be Free.....be independent....be your own person...attachments will come & go....avoid a life time sentence for a belief...

you want kids ...just go & have them...no offence but the older you get the higher the rate of genetic mutations your children will have......for both sex's.......

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 2

My point is ...."are soul mates even real?"

In my opinion a soul mate is someone who you spend a significant amount of time with. I use it here to mean "lover" as well as soul mate. I use it rather flippantly yes - apologies, no. I think we all understand it clear enough and that's all that matters. I do appreciate your views and corrections - there is a stereotype nightmare. There is also each to our own. I am along the each to their own "stream" (ha, ha, that was a joke - the "stream" part, anyway). No, I don't need a partner to have a child - I've got my chosen DNA guy for that (my ex)...but it would be nicer to find someone who I would like to watch the child grow and share the highs and lows of this too. , I'm sure in this numbered planet - there will be someone. I just hope we are close enough to each other to get to know each other - in whatever medium that closeness occurs. I can't think of something more magical actually - than sharing the birth of life with someone I love (ie. having a child with someone I truely and deeply love, in our own little created world in the jungle). I don't watch TV so not sure on how the "entertainment" industry is going, I'll take your word on that one. In fact, "culture" means different things to me - depending on which place I am at. There are micro-cultures as much as macro ones....some are pleasing to me, others are not. I would like to have more than just my dog in my life - so am willing to create a culture of my own....thus, I have begun this seeking adventure - seeking "more than one".

So if a guy does want to be ur soul mate, u are then going to have a child fathered by your ex? And this life partner will raise the child as his own? I'm so confused.

I'm not surprise you are part Finnish! What's with all the finish folks I know being a little, how do you say it... Fruity? ;)

So if a guy does want to be ur soul mate, u are then going to have a child fathered by your ex? And this life partner will raise the child as his own? I'm so confused.

I'm not surprise you are part Finnish! What's with all the finish folks I know being a little, how do you say it... Fruity? ;)

She said it would be nicer to have a kid with someone who is going to be there to watch the kid grow and share the good/bad times. Unsure why the ex bit was mentioned really.

Ah okay I thought she implied to watch the child grow that she will have fathered by her chosen dna" donor ex. Just getting this all clarified for the would be suitors ;)

Edited by incognito

...if you want kids ...just go & have them....

This is why I mentioned the ex....if I don't find a soul mate, yes, I will - with my ex. This is confusing. Let me clarify for you...Dreamwalker.

First ex - fantastic father, had a vasectomy.

Second ex - super intelligent, terrible father, has not had a vasectomy and can produce children.

Ex number 1 will raise the child. Ex number 2 will be the biological father. That's if I cannot find someone who is happy to have a child with me. This is just to appease your confusion, Dreamwalker. It is not the sole reason for my search. I don't know why I bother - you are not in a good mood or have a poor opinion of the concept in my opinion. I hope you heal sooner than later, friend. I hope this post is helping you at the least.