The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
in_spirit

Happy Birthday Chiral :)

I know not everyone will be happy with this but Chirals dealings with me were all good, and my perception of him is all good.

Happy birthday mate..

• Like 1

Suck my balls chiral :D

• Like 3

post-4908-0-97271700-1418269788_thumb.jp you fuck

sort these randms (903).jpg

sort these randms (903).jpg

Also had positive dealings but my last communications, in hindsight, were a very intentional attempt to rob me of cash.

Unless they're part of your family its better to exclude self centred parasites from your life entirely.

• Like 2

Nah people need to let go and forgive. My experience with Chiral were all positive. I understand he hurt poeple here, but, let it go!

What's to let go?

If he wants to hang around here, whatever. He cant be trusted.

If he wants to clear his reputation he needs to make good. Until then he's a con artist.

I mean fuck, there are people here who owe me money and I don't hold it against them. They never intentionally set out to parisitise me.

• Like 2

Even before he blew his reputation there was tHe attempt to set up a horse betting syndicate. It seemed SO fishy and in hindsight I can only assume he didn't go ahead with it because although there were plenty of takers, it mustn't have been enough of a payoff to justify an "exit scam" so he selectively scammed in trades over several months, reaching further as he sensed his buyers desperation and willingness to "go public" about his non-delivery.

On second thought, this is a special community here and IMHO there is no place for moneygrubbing unapologetic drug addicts like chiral. Repay your debts chiral, but you can never repair the damage you did to the corroboree.

• Like 2

Lol. I doubt Chiral would dare to return after what went down. But i must add... My dealings with him were always positive, lol, no complaints from me. :)

Edited by Amazonian

I'm sick of hearing that lol. Not directed at you amz but isn't "ripped off my friends and my community brazenly to feed his drug habit" complaint enough?

Just cuz most of us weren't victims...

Imagine if the mods acted like that "well, ny dealings always worked out so I Dunn why you're complaining"

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I'm sick of hearing that lol. Not directed at you amz but isn't "ripped off my friends and my community brazenly to feed his drug habit" complaint enough?

Just cuz most of us weren't victims...

Good point TI. :) . I was just saying that Chiral wasn't all bad at one point, lol. :)

He never got money from me either, but i do know what he did, too many of my friends and i also know how easy it would have been for him to make it right and still make plenty of money, but he never even attempted.

• Like 1