The Corroboree
sharxx101

Mega Cactus Sale Pick up Melbourne ONLY

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my collection here in Melbourne. No cuts will be sold just potted plant. The only cuts I am taking are to donate to the EGA organisation.

PICK UP ONLY! Or I can meet you somewhere for smaller plants

Some of the names I have for sale are

TB Bruce fat

TB Kai x 1.nice potted plant

Collectors corner pachnoi

TB Urban Tribes Clone 1 currently doing the semi monstrosa thing Another one pupping 4 ribs

TB Super Bridgesii very slow grower

TB Taya Bridgesii does similar things to Sina. Grown by PD

TB Sina mother plant has been cut but is pupping 4 ribbed pups and a 5 ribbed pup Gone to new home :)

Mamallaria one of my first cacti and has amazing fruit

Peres

T.Peru similar to Rosei 1

TB Con

TB Jess

TB Cucumber Gone to new home

TB Melted wax stump pupping in a massive pot Gone to new home

Fat T.Cuzco, pachnoi and short spine bridgesii in a foam box

Hulk Stump in fat pot

Cousin it gone

TB Spineless

TP Len very pretty plant gone

TB Bendigo in huge clay pot

T. Macro stump

T. Bridgesii various sizes x 6

Sharxx blue Peru huge clay pot gone

Super Pedro stump

TB 2000 super healthy gone

T.Cuzco

Snag

T.Peru small

Pach x Psych0 x 2 huge potted plants

And a few more.

All plants will be sold

20% of the total sales will be donated to EGA

I recommend for the larger potted plants you will need a ute as they are too big to fit in a car boot.

Hope to see you all at EGA :) or if you can't make it to EGA come to the super plant meet

Light and Love Sharxx

Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 6

So many plants and all going. I hope you are moving onto better things. :)

• Like 1

wish I had a plane for pick up :BANGHEAD2: hope ya well mate

Thanks guys yeah im all good just moving house and I need to get all these plants out of where im living atm. Thanks for the concern. I want to donate some cash to EGA too :)

• Like 1

:D save me the Sina mother! Also i'll probably grab a few peres!

Edited by Sabry

I haven't even heard of half these TB's
TB Spineless sounds interesting

we'll go for a visit @gr33ntea and get a few

• Like 1

Can you please pick up a snag for me Sabry?

• Like 1

I haven't even heard of half these TB's

TB Spineless sounds interesting

i have one, it's extremely fast growing and virtually spineless, even in full sun. a bonus for any collection imo

• Like 1

i have one, it's extremely fast growing and virtually spineless, even in full sun. a bonus for any collection imo

That sounds awesome, is it faster growing than its spiny TB cousins?

I would love to see a picture

In regards to the spineless TB it does have spine but it goes to no spines with age. I will take some photos soon. All plants are very health grow with only organic feeds like blood & Bone and worm wee

I find it to be a fairly slow grower in comparison to other bridgesii in my collection

Hope you're well these days mate, sad to hear you're parting with your collection but hopefully it's for the best. And I'm sure if you wanna rebuild it down the line folks will be happy to help out...

I know it can be hard to part with your plants due to a move - I've had to do it twice now and I've pretty much given up on collecting until (or IF, I should say) I get my own place someday. The process of giving it all up after putting so much love and work into it was just too much to keep going through it for me. An exercise in renouncing worldly attachments, sure...but I'd rather be able to be a full-fledged plant nerd with a collection the size of Texas any day.

:D save me the Sina mother! Also i'll probably grab a few peres!

Done mate

Hope you're well these days mate, sad to hear you're parting with your collection but hopefully it's for the best. And I'm sure if you wanna rebuild it down the line folks will be happy to help out...

I know it can be hard to part with your plants due to a move - I've had to do it twice now and I've pretty much given up on collecting until (or IF, I should say) I get my own place someday. The process of giving it all up after putting so much love and work into it was just too much to keep going through it for me. An exercise in renouncing worldly attachments, sure...but I'd rather be able to be a full-fledged plant nerd with a collection the size of Texas any day.

thanks mate same goes to you I would be happy to help you out to rebuild your collection when the time is right. Yes it will be hard to see them go but at least I know they will be looked after by like minded people and thats what matters to me. And helping EGA is very important to me too :) looking forward to EGA and the super plant meet :) Edited by sharxx101
  • Like 1

I'm looking to sell potted plants for a discounted price. I usually do $1 per for cuttings so I offer the same for potted plants. I will discount bulk buys too. Super healthy plants as anyone who has seen my collection can vouch for me.

• Like 1

Nice stuff donating to EGA sharxx! Wouldve loved some of these if i was in vic

Bump still got heaps of named bridgies etc. Bulk buys welcome and I will through in some freebies too

HI sharxx, I'm a bit of a newby so I don't know anything about all the different strains you've listed

but now that I've got a garden in melbourne I would love to kick off a cacti collection.