The Corroboree
noisyturtle

Hello all, very excited

Hi everyone,

Browsing through learning the rules and culture of the forum. Really excited about everything I've seen so far and the tone of the community as a whole.

Also want to make a quick shout out to Halcyon Daze (whom i was introduced by) just so you know who I am.

• Like 6

Greetings and salutations!

I'm new here too man.

Welcome guys nice to meet u :)

Good to see you here man, you're going to love it. :) and I couldn't recommend a better guy to the community.

Someone who is interested in botanicals, sustainability and spirituality, and lives by what he believes, that's for sure.

Welcome Welcome Welcome :)

Edited by Halcyon Daze

welcome you should come to a meet/camp not sure when but your welcome to come along

Thanks everyone. I would really like a meet camp as it feels quite restricting never speaking of such integral experiences.

Hey dude!

you can speak of integral experiences all you want, you're just not meant to mention the breaking of any laws which might have taken place!

i love this emoticon though :bong::P

Hah yeah it goes alright. I understand. To be honest for the most part im just reading and absorbing at the moment. Recently started a succulent and cacti collection to accompany the fruits, veg and other miscellaneous bits and pieces but there is just soooooo much to learn. My eyes lit up at Daze's house. It's like a botanical garden.

Welcome Turtle :) this is an absolutely wonderful group of people (who I missed a lot during my own hiatus) with such an incredible wealth of information. I bet you'll be obsessing over this place in no time lol