The Corroboree

Aquaponics could be a methodology which mixes the most effective components of agriculture and cultivation to change you to grow fish and plants in a very dependent manner.We are dedicated to providing the most effective services and knowledge concerning aquaponics process round the world.

post-13906-0-82602800-1384321893_thumb.j

post-13906-0-82602800-1384321893_thumb.jpg

post-13906-0-82602800-1384321893_thumb.jpg

Aquaponics could be a methodology which mixes the most effective components of agriculture and cultivation to change you to grow fish and plants in a very dependent manner.We are dedicated to providing the most effective services and knowledge concerning aquaponics process round the world.

new owners???

how many kilos of fish food pellets does it take to produce a kilo of aquaponics fish?

• Like 3

could you tell us why your ip is Indian but your location is Australia? Do you ship from India and not Australia?

• Like 2

"One mornment sir, i'm transfurring you to my supervisor....please hold my line, thanking you"

i know i shouldn't be talking anything but seed and plant exchanges here in this thread ...but.......i couldn't resist :innocent_n:

• Like 2

how many kilos of fish food pellets does it take to produce a kilo of aquaponics fish?

i use a drag net to catch my fish/prawns and sometimes bullsharks . ''netcost'' nuthing its my mates :wink:

• Like 2

hmmm weird! Hydroponic express is a real store in my area. Also some forum members have worked there. But this sounds fishy

• Like 2

If you need any item that you cant find please pm me i work in a hydro store. But most your aquaponic system can be made from

items you can get from bunnings . The best way to start is get a 1000l IBC and cut the top of to make your grow bed and keep the

bottom for the fish tank.

600_88664592.jpeg

• Like 3

Hello, our services of aquaponics Perth are very reasonable.

Strewth that aint sound right cobber , Are you fair dinkum dinky di

If you need any item that you cant find please pm me i work in a hydro store. But most your aquaponic system can be made from

items you can get from bunnings . The best way to start is get a 1000l IBC and cut the top of to make your grow bed and keep the

600_88664592.jpeg

Is it expensive to make it yourself?

Edited by Nailthesnail

Good work BT!

Looks like hydro express has hired an Indian spammer to get backlinks for their website...

600_88664592.jpeg

Awesome!

I have a bathtub in my garden that I have been looking at turning into an aquaponics system for a while now. It has a bunch of native fish living happily in it at the moment, which seem to be really hardy.

Cool will start a aquaponics thread soon

Just be careful when choosing a I.B.C as some contain nasty chemicals

• Like 4

I personally would go elsewhere. Hydroponics express fucked me over royally.. I worked there for 3 disrespectful months. Only to be ripped off $330 and have the police called on me as they accused me of taking my wages from the till. Rudest bunch of Italians I've ever worked for. It does seem like they're hiring Indians to branch their website.. The owners have absolutely no idea about this forum.. trust me. I asked them.

Yeah they are pretty rude there!!! Also expensive as!!! Ripped a mate off $50 not that long ago. $100 for a bag of coco peat!!! Jip!!!

I tried to buy their penis plant off them a few years ago. The wanted $70 for a 3 pup plant. Rude!!!

Torsten should delete them. Spam is not allowed here anyway???

• Like 3

Its fuck wits like this that give the industry a bad name .

I wasnt sure if this was spam in the true sense or just someone without good english.

It seems to me now its pretty clear this member is just spammer, so i will permanently ban them

• Like 4

You are a good man hillbilly! :lol: A good man!

I'm still friends with that inked up chick that works there.. Taz. I have her on fb. So.. I'll try get some inside info on what's going on!

Edited by LikeAshesWeFade
  • Like 4