The Corroboree
incognito

Breaking bad last season

Saul lives as he gets his own spinoff series

I reckon Todd will kill Walt. He is easily manipulated and no longer under Walts control. His uncle will get him to tie up Walt as a loose end......... and the game goes on.

Saul lives as he gets his own spinoff series

Wow, that has the potential to be... really bad!

I reckon Todd will kill Walt. He is easily manipulated and no longer under Walts control. His uncle will get him to tie up Walt as a loose end......... and the game goes on.

Too easy and unsatisfying. They're on the right track with the family/jesse/saul/walt implosions. All series long characters(well, Saul since s2). Someone coming in in the last two seasons and stealing everything away would be bullshit. Obviously they'll kick things off on some tangent but I'd be pissed off if the story becomes more about them than the others.

Im torn between the los pollos tshirt and the better call saul t shirt

• Like 1

So do anyone else think this season is a bit slow

Still in Season 2 but i´m slowly picking up! :) Always too late on the good shows. Game of Thrones Season 1..what else do i have to say?

Edited by Evil Genius

Still in Season 2 but i´m slowly picking up! :) Always too late on the good shows. Game of Thrones Season 1..what else do i have to say?

That's the best way to do it anyway. That way you don't have to wait a week for the next episode to come out.

• Like 2

Yeah, im usually the bingewatching kind of guy. Made it in Season 3 now thanks to livestreaming! The TV-Snail started rolling and it cant be stopped. :wink:

I... wow... it... so good.

Episode 15 now out! Cant believe it is about to finish up :( Hope The Saul spin off isn't far away!

better than the wire? sopranos?

i think so,

Hope The Saul spin off isn't far away!

this could either be really good or incredibly bad

Todd has turned into a real nasty pastie hasn't he....

IMHO comparing The Wire and Breaking Bad is like comparing apples and oranges. 2 very different things.

Edited by AndyAmine.

Todd has turned into a real nasty pastie hasn't he....

he makes me think of richard kuklinski (the iceman),

easy to see his motivation when talking to lydia in the cafe though,

http://youtu.be/xFZ0j8GQrp8

but Walt is no longer Walt he is Heisenberg . he will soon rain death down on the nazi's

• Like 1

Sheesh, this season is boring, I wish I waited like EG so I could get it over & done with in a night.. Makes me hope they just kill off every character in the final episode & be done with it. Either way it's sure to be a let down.. You wait 2 years or so, fully engrossed, invested in the story, hoping the next episode will bring the elusive fix that never comes.. Meanwhile our government rapes our country & takes away our freedom & we're more focused on whether walt is gonna do yet another stupid & predictable load of bullshit in the next episode, all the while knowing they're just gonna leave you hanging again & probably lead you up to a big finale of complete disappointment..

Sorry fellas, someone had to say it.

• Like 1

Poor Jesse :.(

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^Are you serious? Walt has done nothing but the right thing by Jessie from the very start. Then Jessie turns into an irrational little prick with a death wish and not only single handily screws up everything they have built, but then precedes to rat out Walt.

The whole show went to shit when Walt so easily fell for that dog act to find out where he’s money was. How could such a calculated genius fall for something like that? Just doesn’t make sense.

The only way the show can be saved as a true masterpiece, is if in the last episode, Walt uses his highly modified AR-15 and takes revenge on all those lowlifes that got in his way, then is miraculously cured of his lung cancer and walks away with his hard earned money. lol.

Edited by SunChaser