The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jox

Cacti & Succulent for sale S/E QLD

Hey all,

I am stuck in a rut at the moment & need to get on top of things for my family. If there are any members living close by that are keen to expand on there collection please fill free to let me know here, the reason I say locals is #1 some of the cacti are quite big & 2 I can not afford postage but if members out of town want something they will have to pay postage as well (sorry).

I have Cacti, Euphorbias, Aloes (big & small), Agave's & bags of cacti & seed raising mix.

This is not something I want to do but hard times mean there is no choice, If you are interested in anything please tell me & I will go into more details.

Thanks for looking at this.

Cheers

Jox

wish cash converters could do loans on cacti/plants<> i had the same problem and hocked [loaned] my music gear :unsure:

not much work out there @ the moment good luck !! hey jox mayb try do the local plant/farmers markets???

or ebay ???

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

Put some pics up if you want. I'm sure people, if they like what they see will be happy to pay postage on top of your asking price. I thought that was a given on here anyway, unless someone is doing giveaways.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,

I will take some photos tomorrow as it is to wet today.

Cheers

jox

In Brissy - chuck those pics up and I'll probably be interested if you got some solid fellows :P

im always keen :wink:

I am keen to purchase some cacti, PM if you feel uncomfortable posting here (understandable). Hopefully talk soon, mate. Hope everything is okay too..

Take care mate.

Hope everything is ok Brutha. If you need to sell them quick Gum tree em maybe?

oi dude , give us sum pics of ya aloes [small] 4 the postmail cheers bul