The Corroboree
Yawning Man

Feeling Breathless after Nangs

You can get food grade n20 as the sulphur dioxide as racing grade can cause problems when running av gas through your car .

But the only reason you can only get medical grade( with out a script rx) is if your a scuba diver to help prepare you for nitrogen narcosis .

The stuff they use for diving training contains a mix of o2 and n20 ( cant remember of hand think its 80% nitrous 20% oxygen ).

This was ten years ago so dont know how you would go about it . But B.O.C still does food grade for dairy farmers to help foam milk

and purge the lines in the milking production .,

Scuba divers actually use (Enriched Air) Nitrox, which is just a mix of Nitrogen and Oxygen (N2/O2). It is different to Nitrous Oxide (N2O), or Nitronox, which is what you may be thinking of. Even if it was N2O used, a ratio of 80:20 wouldn't be much good for diving, haha.

There are a few bulb brands on the market that claim to be medical grade. I guess it just depends on whether you believe their fancy certifications or not.

• Like 1

(and it really feels like a journey to me, like every minute spent in there is getting me closer to something that is extremely important. makes for an addictive trip.

With the tank and a mask you can keep going deeper and deeper until you finally break through and reach the other side, reach the 'knowledge' or 'the answer' or whatever. problem is bringing it back with you and remembering it, hahaha... and as you know its like a dream where the more you focus on it the faster it evaporates from your memory. so frustrating.

great description! nitrous can be incredibly profound for sure, it's a shame that nangs are filled with that horrible machine oil, it really makes it all feel sordid and wrong. A medical grade tank would be heaven

wonder what's harder on the lungs

daily cannabis &/or tobbaco smoke or the occasional nang session :scratchhead:

That's a no brainier surely?

negative dave im willing to be a guinea pig there. just send me some cannabis and heaps of nangs and i will let you know

• Like 1

Yes I think we can come to a conclusion here rather quickly. So send cool name an oz which he has to smoke within 7 days, as well as a pack of b&h smooths a day, ill do a 150 bulb binge on the Friday night, then we both go have our lungs examined by a doctor of your choice (which u also pay for)

So your down an oz and 150 bulbs, I'm up 150bulbs, coolnames up an oz, the doctors up see cash but look at the critical harm min information you will bring to the

Masses. OR

U can go in cahoots with the dr and sell the info to bulb fiends and stoners who give a fuk about their health. May be a slow market.

• Like 2

challenge accepted. im willing to put my own personal health and wellbeing on the line in the name of science. but you can stick those b&h smooths up your ass. i only want white ox

I used it for diver training and i would go into a trance for a good 10 hours then i would wake up with the cylinder frozen to the floor .

You can only go so far then it would have the full anaesthetised effect (basically in a coma) Then I would also get very aggressive when people

would take the mask of me . But i would be sick for a few days from the stuff

for all you people with a spectrograph and need a good supply of gas its pretty expensive but its PURE

http://www.boc.com.au/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/au-boc-industrial-store/nitrous-oxide--instrument-grade--compressed

I guess thats where the skill lies, in getting just the right N2O/O2 combination to keep you just on the edge,

Its always proven to be more of a twilight type of experience for me, I never found N2O to be a total knock out anesthetic like propofol unless I passed out from O2 deprivation. Like, there is always some kind of sensory input coming in even if its minimal.

As I said before though, Ive never gone for longer than 45mins so perhaps thats the key, length of time,
I get the feeling I was about as anesthetized as it gets on N2O when I was at the dentist that day but because of all the noise/light/touch etc going on around me I couldn't sink right into it.

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 1

You could probably filter out the hydrogen sulphide by bubbling it through a solution of sodium hydroxide .

But still if you got it wrong one lung full can be fatal hydrogen sulphide is a very nasty . In fact Hydrogen sulphide

is probably one of the most dangerous neurotoxins around.

Scuba divers actually use (Enriched Air) Nitrox, which is just a mix of Nitrogen and Oxygen (N2/O2). It is different to Nitrous Oxide (N2O), or Nitronox, which is what you may be thinking of. Even if it was N2O used, a ratio of 80:20 wouldn't be much good for diving, haha.

There are a few bulb brands on the market that claim to be medical grade. I guess it just depends on whether you believe their fancy certifications or not.

Your thinking of the blend they use for diving im talking about when they train you they use n20 to help people cope when they

get nitrogen madness

Edited by Bigred

I guess thats where the skill lies, in getting just the right NO2/O2 combination to keep you just on the edge,

Its always proven to be more of a twilight type of experience for me, I never found NO2 to be a total knock out anesthetic like propofol unless I passed out from O2 deprivation. Like, there is always some kind of sensory input coming in even if its minimal.

As I said before though, Ive never gone for longer than 45mins so perhaps thats the key, length of time,

I get the feeling I was about as anesthetized as it gets on NO2 when I was at the dentist that day but because of all the noise/light/touch etc going on around me I couldn't sink right into it.

That's where the problem lies i find once you enter the matrix its hard to control your o2/n20 mix

Your thinking of the blend they use for diving im talking about when they train you they use n20 to help people cope when they

get nitrogen madness

Ahh, I see what you're talking about now. That's pretty cool. I'm guessing it's mainly for technical divers or something?

Its for training and its more for deep sea welder/rigger training as a lot of these welders work on oil pipeline's under the sea.

So if your working on the ocean floor and you start to get the nitrogen madness you can handle it. I had a promising diving career but

could not quit smoking. For recreational diving since your dive is very shallow i don't think you could pull of a bottle of

n20 for dive training.