The Corroboree
myco

Lophophora williamsii illegal in W.A.

Found this from recently too...Copy of a Press Release in relation to new drug laws published by Melbourne Criminal Lawyers :http://melbournecriminallawyersblog.com/2013/04/22/queensland-government-bans-chocolate-saffron-echinacea-and-beer/'>http://melbournecriminallawyersblog.com/2013/04/22/queensland-government-bans-chocolate-saffron-echinacea-and-beer/ Last week the QLD government passed the Criminal Law Amendment Bill 2012. As a result, many harmless chemicals, foodstuffs and herbal medicines were inadvertently banned including the popular cold and flu herb, Echinacea; the popular sleep tonic, Tryptophan; saffron; chocolate and even the unthinkable – alcohol.The new laws state that if the ‘intent’ of a substance is to have similar effects to a banned or dangerous drug, the substance virtually becomes the drug.Eros (The Adults Only Association) CEO, Fiona Patten said that the science of pharmacology examined which receptors a substance binds to in the body. By matching the receptor-binding qualities of commonly used substances with the receptor-binding qualities of currently scheduled drugs, it was possible to show how the pharmacological analogy laws would capture many legal compounds.“Alcohol [ethanol] is a GABAa agonist”, she said. “Under these new laws it will arguably become illegal because several illegal drugs are also GABAa agonists. These illegal drugs include muscimol and barbiturates.”Other alcohols such as methanol [racing car fuel], isopropyl alcohol [rubbing alcohol], and butanol [common industrial solvent] are all GABAa agonists and would all fall under the same pharmacological profile as muscimol and barbiturates.“PEA [phenethylamine] is the ‘love drug’ in chocolate. It is a noradrenaline and dopamine agonist just like amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDA and cocaine. Will the Queensland police now start raiding chocolate shops because under these new laws they will have every right to”.“Saffron [the common spice] contains safranal which is a serotonin agonist and crocin which is a dopamine agonist. The illegal drug MDMA [ecstacy] is also a serotonin & dopamine agonist. Under these new laws a magistrate will be able to find an Asian grocery store guilty of a drug offence using the same logic and laws that they convict Ecstasy dealers.”“These new laws catch up a host of commonly used products in herbal medicine that are found in most health food stores. Any analogue of the chemical 5HTP is now automatically illegal’, she said. ‘5HTP is a simple derivative of the amino acid tryptophan which is in almost all protein containing foods and will be well known to hundreds of thousands of people who use L-Tryptophan to get to sleep at night. It has no abuse potential and has no precursor potential. Banning this substance shows the Queensland government to be completely incompetent in their understanding of what is a dangerous drug. 5HTP is in every human brain because it is the essential biosynthetic pathway from tryptophan to the neurotransmitter serotonin. The body can’t make serotonin any other way.’“Skullcap [scutellaria lateriflora] is a common herb used in herbalism, and also a common garden herb. It contains flavones that are GABAa agonists and hence have the same pharmacology as muscimol and barbiturates.”“Hordenine is an alkloid in barley and especially in beer. It is a noradrenaline and dopamine agonist. The illegal drugs amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDA and cocaine are also typical dopamine agonists.”“Tyramine is an alkaloid present in fermented and aged foods such as cheese, salami, and beer. It is a noradrenaline and dopamine agonist just like amphetamine, methamphetamine, MDA and cocaine.”Ms Patten said that her association had lobbied the Queensland government in Committee hearings not to go ahead with the new laws, saying that there were many unintended consequences to them. The Queensland Law Society had argued a similar line. The final definition in the new laws appears to say that the pharmacological similarity has to be ‘substantial’ however ‘substantial’ is never defined and most police officers would err on the conservative side and take any similarity as prima facie evidence of a crime.She said that the government had created a law that gave an inert substance, human attributes. ‘To say that a drug or a chemical or substance can possess an ‘intent’ to mimic something else is to ascribe powers to that substance that even kindergarten children would know is impossible’, she said.“With these new laws the Queensland government is trying to legislate people’s ‘conduct’ and not the prescribing of particular dangerous drugs”, she said. “They are the desperate actions of a Nanny State intent on forcing Queensland’s moral compass back to the Victorian era and they will have unintended consequences for the Premier and the Attorney General as well as the general population”.She said that the young and inexperienced Qld Attorney General, Jarrod Bleijie, had gone against expert evidence in Committee to force the new laws through. He had considered many of the substances listed in the Regulations as dangerous, when clearly they were not. ‘Not only has he outlawed herbal cold and flu remedies but they have potentially banned any number of household foodstuffs and other products’, she said. ‘Laws like this that allow the police to enter people’s homes and prosecute them for harmless substances in the kitchen cupboard or on the bathroom shelf are frightening and indicative of an extremist agenda’.UPDATE BY BILL DOOGUEAs Criminal Lawyers we believe this is an important issue for people to be aware of. Governments are trying to make what are currently legal highs illegal. They are trying to change criminal laws to criminalize broad categories. Previously they had found a product and then specifically made it illegal which was a much better system although still flawed. If you want to read further about drug laws in Victoria go to our website http://www.criminal-lawyers.com.au/'>http://www.criminal-lawyers.com.au/

Damn I thought we could make them feel foolish by pointing out what they have just made illegal and just how ridiculous this law is, turns out they already know they just don't care.

If I were you myco I would be ringing around to see if any lawyers will take on your case pro bono. This case might become a high profile case since its the first case to be tried under there new laws. You might get lucky and find a lawyer who will jump at the opportunity to make a name for himself.

I just typed pro bono into Google and the second result was a website dedicated to lawyers working pro bono

Edited by cactuscarl

Who ever you choose Myco make sure they specialize in criminal law, preferably with a history of successful wins for drug crimes.

No good having a lawyer who spends all day working white collar crimes or traffic tickets no matter what his track record is for wins in court.

Considering the evidence they have I think aiming for Drug Diversion would be the logical path if its available.
One has to admit guilt but a 2hr course and 3-6 months good behavior later and its all behind you, no conviction recorded.

For some perspective I watched a string of Request/Referral for Drug Diversion cases heard in a row while I was there and some of them were surprisingly serious yet none of them were rejected.

Thing there is, you have to plead 'guilty' and they are only supposed to give it to you if you have a drug use problem however that admission comes from you not them, so its all in the wording of your defense/submission.

Another thing to consider is that your image means a lot in court, so anything you can start doing NOW to show that you're an otherwise upstanding, respectful, giving, law abiding member of the community will go a long way to helping you out.

Things like volunteer work at you local youth club, retirement home, drug rehab, whatever., and I am sure signing up with your local cactus and succulent society wouldn't hurt either.

(I was going to send this as a PM but thought that this thread and its info could be useful for people in a similar situation in future so have edited it and posted it here instead.)

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 5

http://www.lapshin.org/cultivar/N38/filippov-e.htm

(Abridged version - specially for "Cultivar".
Full version has been published in #3 of "Cacti and not only" in 2004)

Vyacheslav Philippov (Moscow, Russia)
(all plants from the author's collection; photos by the author)

I think it would be only fair to point out a general tendency in formation of a cactus collection:

• at first there is initial accumulation of casual plants, rather chaotic and unsystematic;
  • then, as a grower becomes aware of his interest and gains knowledge in the process of association with fellow cactophiles, his collection is often enriched by mature plants;
  • after some unavoidable errors in caring for his plants and acquisition of special literature, the grower starts showing preference for particular genera and some favourite species – that is the point when the hobby turns into a new unhurried phase of qualitative and quantitative perfection of collection.
Edited by naja naja
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

start looking for references proving mescaline is not addictive

• Like 1

Lol. Naja, I think you hit the nail on the head.

• Like 1

IT's funny. Cos big fat lophs always seem to win the first prize at the cactus show.

post-7053-0-03869000-1369222851_thumb.jp

post-7053-0-03869000-1369222851_thumb.jpg

post-7053-0-03869000-1369222851_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gaian
  • Like 2

PLease if you don't want to be told WHAT YOU can and cannot do WHAT IS AND ISNT ILLEGAL WHICH PLANTS you can and cannot have. then please read on they can rape our farms and confiscate our property they can even fucking dent my body, BUT THEY DON:T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST MY GHOST DANCE!!

now im not just saying this as humor or to be a agreeable oaf . that would be like "FUCK THE POLICE" type of nonsensical statement with no real truth to it, on the contrary i say that with most emotion possible with my heart on my sleeve it is simply the truth. my truth. please attempt to comprehend this. I call Western australia HOME! although i am canadian born and 1/2 Cree Indian 1/4 portugese and 1/4 timorese hehe i think there is something else as well ;) so yes i have crazy horse blood in me friend. I majored in chemistry and minored in philosophy, after that i completed a course naturopathy as well as hydroponics and aquaponics. So i no it doesn't mean anything , but it proves to certain "oldschool" people that you are worth listening to, that what you have to say is not a direct quote or simpily ignorant opinion because of your lack of experience / knowledge well i realized quite some time after desiring mezskaline / DMT in my blood, it was natural to me, i have been diagnosed with OCD as a 10 year old boy, and in my later teens also diagnosed with slight skitzophrenia, with no relief from symptoms through out life (drug wise) , until one day i basically overdosed on magic mushrooms been told to eat the amount a older veteran would use. 15 mushrooms! i was only 17. 20 hour trip, now that day changed everything, for me to experience this time and space without my ego was pure bliss, to me there was no greater goal or accolade to obtain on earth, than to feel in your feelings this true euphoric bliss now rest is history.

I am going to live with a native tribe in South America towards the end of the year for a few months to begin an apprenticeship with their medicine man or INCA (earth keeper) this is yet another step that i must take so that my opinion and input will be Acknowledged and respected by the older generation "my parents" for instance it has taken me so much energy and sooo much time to sway the opinion's or beliefs of my elders! I have put the effort in, i now understand more than most, so slowly my elders are looking to me for alternative methods to certain things and also adding a few new variables into the equation. I was originally going to study medicine then i sat through some classes read the books my good god, doctor's maybe MAYBE able to help or aid some one's injury like a bullet wound or broken arm, as for disease and health, they no NOTHING i mean this when i say, they ARE CREATING a base to start off and tthey don't realize the base they created is only 1 part of the WHOLE they may no the truth, and it is my belief that the current academic situation is purposefully set up like this at school's and uni's we are indoctrinated with teachings which do this they teach us LAW which creates LAWYERS who ruin JUSTICE, they then teach MEDICINE which creates DOCTORS who ruin HEALTH, then they teach us about the MONARCHY or the GOVERNMENT which creates SOLDIERS ,POLICE, POLITICIANS who in turn RUIN FREEDOM , worst of all , possible the worst idea ever , one that has crippled man kind to this very day, so many lives lost to the idea, so many souls lost to this one simple idea, no one could have predicted its inevietable effect on the mind of man. THEY teach RELIGION which in turn creates PRIESTS AND PREACHERS , which DESTROYS SPIRITUALITY creates separateness and cause's people to fail at life. Oh i digress.

If you can come across to authority figures NOT as "trippers" or what ever, who just want to sit around tripping with no intention or goal behind the actions. I need this cactus to conduct healing ceremony etc... we must directly link our usage of these plants to a spiritual / healing reason not a recreational party drug no way, you can try ahaha. but anytime you take a spiritual drug and give it to young to middleaged males they will end up using it spiritually this will happen naturally. So the use is not only restricted to certain time and place where it is ingested but it is only recommended or even considered by the sick. and if you are healing the sick the men who carry out the orders of there brute superiors will start to question there orders, i now use this sacred drugs as my people did hundreds of years ago and i will continue to do so, if the fucking monarch government stops me i'll leave this country for good, and for all intensive purposes be considered a terrorist to the rule crazy oafs., healing and spiritual knowledge ceremony and ritual, this is how all the other countries have made it legal, is some type of healing or spiritual requirement that predates anyone alive and even the books that tell us its devilish. when this becomes crystal clear and all possible knowledge has been learned then we will be able to see the change world which is required if we are to move to "higher worlds/dimensions" or "succeed in life" and to actually live life, with out fear, with new found spirituality a new sense of faith will be present and confidence will be huge,the world will then begin to evolve and change as it has to one way or another, And mark these words i will help change the world or i will be changed by this world into something unacceptable a devolution if you will. REALIZE THIS THAT WE AREN:T GROWING THESE CACTUS TO SELL AND RAVE ON AND MAKE A MAD DRUG PROFIT, get people addicted and generally fuck shit up. or just growing it BECAUSE its cool or this or that NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOO

IF YOU HAVE THESE SUBSTANCES YOUR ONLY REASON FOR USING AND GROWING THEM IS FOR HEALING / SPIRITUAL PURPOSES thats all, for thats all they can do amplify ones INTENTION , these substances are ancient and sacred with power unrealized the potential is staggering..Specifically created on Earth by the creator for his human creation. And look at us because we have some wireless shit and computers we think we are gods lol this is also the problem technology will become obsolete the ultimate evolution communication and information sharing / gathering will be done using the "atmosphere" if you will basically simply put like icloud but fucking awesome all worldly knowledge available one just needs to close there eyes and ask the question, there is new Ultra violet energy hitting the earth now unseen in the past 250000 years it is said that with in the next 2 years humans must go through the evolution to become more spiritual only then can we move forward and be granted much more POWER and potential. etc...

I believe if we did evolve from monkeys the brain got super intelligent when these types of substances were eaten by some monkey's making them god like to other monkeys :) just a theory.

SILENT revolution to self realization.

No intelligent Adult human being should ever be told what they can and cannot do, im am baffaled that there isn't a LAW actually making SUICIDE illegal , because thats how they think, when they don't realize there effort to "help or guide or MOULD" us isn't helping at all, its actually hurting us. it will only get worse, more wars more illegal more fucking bullshit, seriously UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING, if they tried to take my CACTUS bro thats it i would fucking loose the plot mate, as that experience isn't for me i have already a similar experience with a different plant. but now my mind is sound my knowledge gold my mind and brain par with any academic , now all we need is a decent number of heads agreeing with me to intelligently beat them at there own game. Did you no, you are aloud to applly for a license to work with any illegal plant in the world, as long as your conducting some sort of research on the plant eg how to possibly remove the Alkaloid that makes it so interesting or create a hybrid etc.. I have a few, anything is possible if you put ur mind to it.

The law is to control the middle working class majority, whom spend 75% of there waking life working to purse Money, they don't have the time to become educated and knowledgeable about anything besides their work, so its understandable to protect the MAJORITY from there own ignorance, but this is assuming that there is no one else in the community with more knowledge and alternatives to control it, its for healing so there willl be no need to control it. Healthiness/Happiness will control the amounts.

You can "trip" with these substances and not just see funny lights and feel weird with the right mind right intention and the right knowledge my friends you can talk to the gods, visit the the spirit realms / underworlds / galaxies, we don't have the english words yet to describe what i mean.

My experiences on these drugs are unique every time with mushrooms when i had ayahuasca and when mezskaline has beeen soo powerful that it has shaped my life it has made me forfeit large profit to sit and contemplate whats what and how things work, the mysteries of the body. I believe everyone has a "piece" or "part" of them which is untouchable unchangeable and infinite this is the part of us that is directly from the source of creation , most people when in their 20's will loose all contact and realizationof the existence of such energy inside them selves, this lack of realization will cost your life dearly, making everything in life 100 times harder literally, because you think to get what you want you NEED action that force a strong outwardly force is required to order to obtain what you desire, we think that we must build elaborate mines to obtain energy this is just the passing of ignorance, one who is realized no's that one can obtain anything they can as long as they can think of it, the realized mind will act normally the only difference is you will emit a huge ATTRACTIVE force from your body of the thing you wish to desire, were as the person who thinks action is required to get what they want have already thought about all the action they are going to do in the coming weeks and days, destroying the chance for it to "magically appear" if you will or if you like logic, unfathomably randomly coincidently make it way to you!:

For those who are actually LEARNERED who actually research and learn about certain topics in their own time, for those people who are smarter than your average joe, that refuse to accept one answer, that question everything that doesn't believe the hype, who doesn't get the information from the news media, you are blessed do not waste your days working for angry boss for money that doesn't even exist, plastic money and woman sell there body and men there lives. Its nearly shifted into complete digital so when that happens everyone is BILLIONAIRE because in the digital world things can be reproduced infinitely serious mate lol its so funny as i have studied the origins and the system of our "money" that i no to much if you will and i no how they no that money is nothing but paper, because its not the money you want is the other shit, the material things in the world not plastic, now its good and needed with out a system working behind it a invisible agenda, to the majority, out money system is called F.I.A.T money and its a fucking joke, communisum is totally ignorant and bad you think? are you enjoying your beer and your 1 hour off from work? OUr money system is designed to make it impossible for a single person to become rich, unless they become Famous which means they are entertainer to become a entertainer you have to work in one of the 5 studios and they own the federal reserve the place that prints the money and then loans it to the bank at interest LOL omg im going to stop because it goes so sideways there is so much interest and inflation it is designed it must have a "recession" or "financial crisis" some other name to confuse you, when thats just the system doing what it does, you think bits of plastic money these days stops the world ? hehe please WAKE UP. maybe im crazy and maybe ur happy with ur 9 - 5 and ur 50 year mortgage , and to those im sorry and enjoy your life of name brand's and tainted hands.

ok for those that made it this far wow and thank you, i no its a bit hard to understand forgive me as my mind goes to quick for my fingers i miss spell and completely miss words all together some times .

Im new here and already i have met 2 people from WA with similar minds as my own, who's knowledge makes me so happy, who i no i will meet with soon, we must all join especially if we are talking on a forum such as this.

Bless you all

To the rare few others, join with me, to create a new life, for me and for u and the entire human race, simply by making it a better place, no matter what your creed or race, if your here in this time and space, blessed and still breathin to live a life that ain't HEATHEN, so me and my kin can finally have a win , with or without sin, new rules better teach the foool's in the all the schoool's . hehehe

ONE LOVE

• Like 3

myco i can hook u up with perths BEST criminal defense lawyers, for a margin of the cost! I will not say his name but he has gotten some actual real criminals off the hook ;) Also my sister is a lawyer as well, but she is young and a woman, this bloke will get you off, why plead ignorance? just deny EVERYTHING that they state, literally acknowledge how what is written down in law and what your experience of life as a flourishing adult and member of society, i don't no what you got done with ? don't no how they got you? possibly you were being watched? i member not to long ago in wa a couple got charged with 1 kg of khat leaves 3000 cash and some white extract powder which turned out to cathoine they extracted from other leaves, you must understand in the world of chemistry all these alkaloids they attempt to control can be synthesized in a lab with readily available precursors of course it won't be as pure as good etc.. but it will essentially be the same, not only that, the amount of plants that exist that are untested is the game changer, we can call on mundane things like wattles to provide us with what we need to live a happy life. not only that there are other plants that have other alkaloids that will actually kill people and they haven't confiscated one so lets be honest and truthful wats happening here? its a attempt to stomp out spirituality in other forms to stomp out creativity and anything that isn't the "norm", so there is already a hole in there logic they lie to get away with doing there agenda, they don't lie sorry they intricately word documents and laws that the simple thing they were trying to say now taking up two pages instead of one sentence, so this automatically puts the human mind off, because we thing we do not know anything about law or justice or accounting so we AUTOMATICALLY accept what they are saying, REFUSE IT you are aloud! Regrow you were obviously got there attention so in my mind your on the right path, how you handle this is your choice.

You no a couple more stories like this and there is no wonder there are populations that HATE the western way, and not only hate they choose to terrorize its ways, you can see were they are coming from... if you had a blog or a way to attract more attention about your case, if i was you i would call Today tonight maybe, if not do your own opinions and interviews and post them online.

A botanist is now a criminal.

Well people there is ephedrine in a type of grass, there is mescaline in a cactus,heroin in flowers, cyanide in plants, powerful chemicals from nature, pure so not very complex. there is DMT in almost every living thing on the planet! and if it wasn't viable for extraction well then to synthesize DMT is fairly simple with a little knowledge of the basics, a readily available precursor called tryptamine can be turned into DMT in 2 reactions done over around 48hrs. They come up with obstacles we must use our god given creative ability to create solutions which benefit us and not there "idealistic" greater good.

ONE LOVE

Edited by wizofoz
  • Like 2

PLease if you don't want to be told WHAT YOU can and cannot do WHAT IS AND ISNT ILLEGAL WHICH PLANTS you can and cannot have. then please read on they can rape our farms and confiscate our property they can even fucking dent my body, BUT THEY DON:T STAND A CHANCE AGAINST MY GHOST DANCE!!

now im not just saying this as humor or to be a agreeable oaf . that would be like "FUCK THE POLICE" type of nonsensical statement with no real truth to it, on the contrary i say that with most emotion possible with my heart on my sleeve it is simply the truth. my truth. please attempt to comprehend this. I call Western australia HOME! although i am canadian born and 1/2 Cree Indian 1/4 portugese and 1/4 timorese hehe i think there is something else as well ;) so yes i have crazy horse blood in me friend. I majored in chemistry and minored in philosophy, after that i completed a course naturopathy as well as hydroponics and aquaponics. So i no it doesn't mean anything , but it proves to certain "oldschool" people that you are worth listening to, that what you have to say is not a direct quote or simpily ignorant opinion because of your lack of experience / knowledge well i realized quite some time after desiring mezskaline / DMT in my blood, it was natural to me, i have been diagnosed with OCD as a 10 year old boy, and in my later teens also diagnosed with slight skitzophrenia, with no relief from symptoms through out life (drug wise) , until one day i basically overdosed on magic mushrooms been told to eat the amount a older veteran would use. 15 mushrooms! i was only 17. 20 hour trip, now that day changed everything, for me to experience this time and space without my ego was pure bliss, to me there was no greater goal or accolade to obtain on earth, than to feel in your feelings this true euphoric bliss now rest is history.

I am going to live with a native tribe in South America towards the end of the year for a few months to begin an apprenticeship with their medicine man or INCA (earth keeper) this is yet another step that i must take so that my opinion and input will be Acknowledged and respected by the older generation "my parents" for instance it has taken me so much energy and sooo much time to sway the opinion's or beliefs of my elders! I have put the effort in, i now understand more than most, so slowly my elders are looking to me for alternative methods to certain things and also adding a few new variables into the equation. I was originally going to study medicine then i sat through some classes read the books my good god, doctor's maybe MAYBE able to help or aid some one's injury like a bullet wound or broken arm, as for disease and health, they no NOTHING i mean this when i say, they ARE CREATING a base to start off and tthey don't realize the base they created is only 1 part of the WHOLE they may no the truth, and it is my belief that the current academic situation is purposefully set up like this at school's and uni's we are indoctrinated with teachings which do this they teach us LAW which creates LAWYERS who ruin JUSTICE, they then teach MEDICINE which creates DOCTORS who ruin HEALTH, then they teach us about the MONARCHY or the GOVERNMENT which creates SOLDIERS ,POLICE, POLITICIANS who in turn RUIN FREEDOM , worst of all , possible the worst idea ever , one that has crippled man kind to this very day, so many lives lost to the idea, so many souls lost to this one simple idea, no one could have predicted its inevietable effect on the mind of man. THEY teach RELIGION which in turn creates PRIESTS AND PREACHERS , which DESTROYS SPIRITUALITY creates separateness and cause's people to fail at life. Oh i digress.

If you can come across to authority figures NOT as "trippers" or what ever, who just want to sit around tripping with no intention or goal behind the actions. I need this cactus to conduct healing ceremony etc... we must directly link our usage of these plants to a spiritual / healing reason not a recreational party drug no way, you can try ahaha. but anytime you take a spiritual drug and give it to young to middleaged males they will end up using it spiritually this will happen naturally. So the use is not only restricted to certain time and place where it is ingested but it is only recommended or even considered by the sick. and if you are healing the sick the men who carry out the orders of there brute superiors will start to question there orders, i now use this sacred drugs as my people did hundreds of years ago and i will continue to do so, if the fucking monarch government stops me i'll leave this country for good, and for all intensive purposes be considered a terrorist to the rule crazy oafs., healing and spiritual knowledge ceremony and ritual, this is how all the other countries have made it legal, is some type of healing or spiritual requirement that predates anyone alive and even the books that tell us its devilish. when this becomes crystal clear and all possible knowledge has been learned then we will be able to see the change world which is required if we are to move to "higher worlds/dimensions" or "succeed in life" and to actually live life, with out fear, with new found spirituality a new sense of faith will be present and confidence will be huge,the world will then begin to evolve and change as it has to one way or another, And mark these words i will help change the world or i will be changed by this world into something unacceptable a devolution if you will. REALIZE THIS THAT WE AREN:T GROWING THESE CACTUS TO SELL AND RAVE ON AND MAKE A MAD DRUG PROFIT, get people addicted and generally fuck shit up. or just growing it BECAUSE its cool or this or that NOOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOO

IF YOU HAVE THESE SUBSTANCES YOUR ONLY REASON FOR USING AND GROWING THEM IS FOR HEALING / SPIRITUAL PURPOSES thats all, for thats all they can do amplify ones INTENTION , these substances are ancient and sacred with power unrealized the potential is staggering..Specifically created on Earth by the creator for his human creation. And look at us because we have some wireless shit and computers we think we are gods lol this is also the problem technology will become obsolete the ultimate evolution communication and information sharing / gathering will be done using the "atmosphere" if you will basically simply put like icloud but fucking awesome all worldly knowledge available one just needs to close there eyes and ask the question, there is new Ultra violet energy hitting the earth now unseen in the past 250000 years it is said that with in the next 2 years humans must go through the evolution to become more spiritual only then can we move forward and be granted much more POWER and potential. etc...

I believe if we did evolve from monkeys the brain got super intelligent when these types of substances were eaten by some monkey's making them god like to other monkeys :) just a theory.

SILENT revolution to self realization.

No intelligent Adult human being should ever be told what they can and cannot do, im am baffaled that there isn't a LAW actually making SUICIDE illegal , because thats how they think, when they don't realize there effort to "help or guide or MOULD" us isn't helping at all, its actually hurting us. it will only get worse, more wars more illegal more fucking bullshit, seriously UNLESS WE DO SOMETHING, if they tried to take my CACTUS bro thats it i would fucking loose the plot mate, as that experience isn't for me i have already a similar experience with a different plant. but now my mind is sound my knowledge gold my mind and brain par with any academic , now all we need is a decent number of heads agreeing with me to intelligently beat them at there own game. Did you no, you are aloud to applly for a license to work with any illegal plant in the world, as long as your conducting some sort of research on the plant eg how to possibly remove the Alkaloid that makes it so interesting or create a hybrid etc.. I have a few, anything is possible if you put ur mind to it.

The law is to control the middle working class majority, whom spend 75% of there waking life working to purse Money, they don't have the time to become educated and knowledgeable about anything besides their work, so its understandable to protect the MAJORITY from there own ignorance, but this is assuming that there is no one else in the community with more knowledge and alternatives to control it, its for healing so there willl be no need to control it. Healthiness/Happiness will control the amounts.

You can "trip" with these substances and not just see funny lights and feel weird with the right mind right intention and the right knowledge my friends you can talk to the gods, visit the the spirit realms / underworlds / galaxies, we don't have the english words yet to describe what i mean.

My experiences on these drugs are unique every time with mushrooms when i had ayahuasca and when mezskaline has beeen soo powerful that it has shaped my life it has made me forfeit large profit to sit and contemplate whats what and how things work, the mysteries of the body. I believe everyone has a "piece" or "part" of them which is untouchable unchangeable and infinite this is the part of us that is directly from the source of creation , most people when in their 20's will loose all contact and realizationof the existence of such energy inside them selves, this lack of realization will cost your life dearly, making everything in life 100 times harder literally, because you think to get what you want you NEED action that force a strong outwardly force is required to order to obtain what you desire, we think that we must build elaborate mines to obtain energy this is just the passing of ignorance, one who is realized no's that one can obtain anything they can as long as they can think of it, the realized mind will act normally the only difference is you will emit a huge ATTRACTIVE force from your body of the thing you wish to desire, were as the person who thinks action is required to get what they want have already thought about all the action they are going to do in the coming weeks and days, destroying the chance for it to "magically appear" if you will or if you like logic, unfathomably randomly coincidently make it way to you!:

For those who are actually LEARNERED who actually research and learn about certain topics in their own time, for those people who are smarter than your average joe, that refuse to accept one answer, that question everything that doesn't believe the hype, who doesn't get the information from the news media, you are blessed do not waste your days working for angry boss for money that doesn't even exist, plastic money and woman sell there body and men there lives. Its nearly shifted into complete digital so when that happens everyone is BILLIONAIRE because in the digital world things can be reproduced infinitely serious mate lol its so funny as i have studied the origins and the system of our "money" that i no to much if you will and i no how they no that money is nothing but paper, because its not the money you want is the other shit, the material things in the world not plastic, now its good and needed with out a system working behind it a invisible agenda, to the majority, out money system is called F.I.A.T money and its a fucking joke, communisum is totally ignorant and bad you think? are you enjoying your beer and your 1 hour off from work? OUr money system is designed to make it impossible for a single person to become rich, unless they become Famous which means they are entertainer to become a entertainer you have to work in one of the 5 studios and they own the federal reserve the place that prints the money and then loans it to the bank at interest LOL omg im going to stop because it goes so sideways there is so much interest and inflation it is designed it must have a "recession" or "financial crisis" some other name to confuse you, when thats just the system doing what it does, you think bits of plastic money these days stops the world ? hehe please WAKE UP. maybe im crazy and maybe ur happy with ur 9 - 5 and ur 50 year mortgage , and to those im sorry and enjoy your life of name brand's and tainted hands.

ok for those that made it this far wow and thank you, i no its a bit hard to understand forgive me as my mind goes to quick for my fingers i miss spell and completely miss words all together some times .

Im new here and already i have met 2 people from WA with similar minds as my own, who's knowledge makes me so happy, who i no i will meet with soon, we must all join especially if we are talking on a forum such as this.

Bless you all

To the rare few others, join with me, to create a new life, for me and for u and the entire human race, simply by making it a better place, no matter what your creed or race, if your here in this time and space, blessed and still breathin to live a life that ain't HEATHEN, so me and my kin can finally have a win , with or without sin, new rules better teach the foool's in the all the schoool's . hehehe

ONE LOVE

You aint crazy, man needs to rebel against the few in power, but they have the guns, and they have no loyalty to anyone, country, world, spirit, and they will kill those who seek to work against their filthy attacks on other beings.

The law is generally on the laws side. A lawyer will not understand this shaman law emotional stuff and also these newer laws being introduced. Any awareness media if they report on the case which is highly unlikely will be negative anyway. The fact is 99% of the population dont or wont care including the judge. Tell the truth. Say you were interested in meditation and researched traditional methods. At first that was the case but then evolved into horticulture. At the time you started this was and you still assumed legal.

Plead guilty, show ignorance and stupidity. Move on with your life. Play the game or the game will play you.

• Like 4

qoute from the poisons act...that relates to the drug misuse act.

"prohibited plant means any plant from which a drug of addiction may be obtained, derived or manufactured, or such other plant as the Governor declares and is hereby authorised to declare from time to time to be a prohibited plant for the purposes of this Act; and includes any part of such a plant, except in the case of the plant Papaver somniferum, the non-viable seed of that plant; "

http://www.slp.wa.gov.au/pco/prod/FileStore.nsf/Documents/MRDocument:24808P/$FILE/PoisonsAct1964-09-d0-00.pdf?OpenElement

so that also refers to catha edulis, psychotria, kanna, b. caapi, syrian rue, the wattle out the front of the primary school and a host of other plants from what i just read in the SUSMP, Poisons Act & Drugs Misuse Act. Pretty much any ethno plant is now illegal in WA, correct me if i'm wrong. :blink:

^^^^ yes but I think its every state except NSW.

So the outcome

$2500 fines

And a pretty shitty looking record

Cultivation of a prohibited plant

Aswell as possession for the pot etc.

Sorry to everyone who's messages I haven't replied to had to take a bit of a break been tryin not to think about shit

So the outcome $2500 fines And a pretty shitty looking record Cultivation of a prohibited plant Aswell as possession for the pot etc.

That fucking sucks dude. Really sorry to hear that.

• Like 1

sorry to hear it turned out so poorly for you man.
So no one suggested or offered drug diversion?

Edited by AndyAmine.

Fuck Myco sorry to here mate.this is just all so sad.

So the outcome $2500 fines And a pretty shitty looking record Cultivation of a prohibited plant Aswell as possession for the pot etc.

cunts.... (apologies to the offended) - its a different world folks. They got that through quicker than I thought they would....

Pardon me for saying, but it sounds like you didn't get proper representation.

Did you check out the warrant? etc

$2500 fine! id say thats not t0o bad. Put up your bsb and account and we'll all chuck in.

Edited by El presidente Hillbillios
  • Like 2

In my eyes it would be alright if he didnt get a conviction as well but seems pretty harsh otherwise.
Ive heard of pot growers getting much less.

I think your idea of a community fund is tops, we should start up a 'Myco Fund' auction or something?

Edited by AndyAmine.
  • Like 2

Ill chuck in for sure

So they just went for the easier charge of cultivation rather than trying for possession of mesc? Ofcourse, cause that would have meant lab work, expenses, intent, etc. But how the fuck they get u for knowledge. It would have been reasonable, considering it was true. That you were under the impression u were within the law. So now u have a criminal record even while trying to stay within the letter of the law. That is fucked! U should ask for a spent conviction.

And wat was the judges opinion on what u did? Was he mean or understanding?