The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

glimpse

I think I pissed off skynet

dont piss off skynet theyll get you by the balls!

I've had a yahoo7 mail account since 2009 I believe and for a while they have been wanting my mobile phone number which I kept refusing to give out to them and finally a few weeks ago one day I was able to sign in but not access my email then the following day I was given a message asking for either a confirmation email be sent to an alternate email which was not valid or to answer a security question of which I had never set. I have all the security and alt email details in a black book. Took me ages to go through and modify online stuff linked to that account. The weird thing was I used my real name so their was no issue. Yahoo just sucks balls so fuck yahoo feggin cia front.

edit

also their "customer support" is atrocious. Gave up after going through the same "choose your problem" which were limited and when I entered my own criteria I got nowhere either. Clicking on contact a support personal just took me back to square one.

mini rant over and out....................................... ;-)

I have only had a mobil intermittently (I never use it) over the last two years and before that no phone. Its amazing how often a mobile number is required. I cant even book plane tickets etc without one. What I use is 0000000000, most sites accept it and I figure no one is likely to call it.

TOR is not secure. I would not recommend using it for any reason.

Can you back up your post with some facts as i wonder why you think that

Since the incident of Silk Road, the NSA have servers which TOR links through to monitor the activities. Whenever you use TOR you are most likely connected through an NSA network and every action is being monitored.

These guys are great to keep up to date with computer/internet security -

Also found this info -