The Corroboree
simhanada

OxFam Trailwalker Auction 3 - Finishes Sunday 8pm EST 14th April

bigred, sure, new thread new auction? Does anyone else want to facilitate auction 4?

Someone start it and i will add a few things to it.

ok i will put my hand up

Endorfinder - Thankyou and thankyou to everyone who has put forward goodies into the pool to raise $400.

$400 = enough to provide 20 families in Timor-Leste with vegetable seeds, increasing nutrition and market opportunities.

or...

$400 = medicines to four villages in Laos to treat common illnesses and prevent disease.

awesome.

• Like 2

give some time to scrounge up some things i have laying around, and ill see what i can add, by all means start though and i will spice it up as it goes along if i can, good job boys

I'm in communiqué with endorfinder about how to make the donation (It can be a little long winded) I will let you know when to start showering him with gifts. I will also send all contributors his address.

Cheers

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your generous donation of $400.00 in support of our work. Would you like to check out the Sting in the Tail team page?

Where does the money go?

$400 can pay for a year's worth of support counselling to South Africans living with HIV/AIDS. Read about other programs that your donations support.

Keep supporting... have you thought about becoming a regular donor?

Thank you, from the Oxfam Trailwalker team.

Cheers Jim, and all the generous folk who have contributed. I truly hope this can make a difference to someone's life, somewhere!

I've just started having the prizes from the first auction flood in, and I don't know what to do with myself right now!

This has been a testament not only to your character, Jim, but that of the community here as a whole. I know if I'm going to throw stupid amounts of $ at plants I'd rather it be for charity than a commercial nursery :)

Much love to all. -ef

Oh and if you can set up the kiva account WT I think that's the best long term strategy, these kinds of auctions will be hard to coordinate if this momentum continues!

Watertrade your a dead set legend and a asset to our humble community

• Like 2

Thank you guys - I will start an open Kiva discussion thread tonight if I get time. ( I have some plants to graft ;) ) I have been reading a little more about it but want to understand it as much as possible before doing anything.

cheers