The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
psycho0

would plastic deal bags dissolve in your stomach?

just say you had a plant extract that was in a small ziplock 'deal' bag and you couldn't get it all out because it is stuck, could you just eat the deal bag with the extract in it? and would it be safe after taking an maoi?

thankyou very much!

psych0 dude... Whatever it is cant be that stuck! I think it is safe to say that eating a deal bag is probably not a good idea and is best left for some kind of desperado act/Worlds Wildest Police Chases episode when you are pulled over by the cops and you have a couple of 8balls of methamphetamine..

it depends on how long the bag stays in your stomach, but yes, some ov the bag will certainly be dissolved by your stomach acids- but not much ov it, & then the lack ov weight in the bag leaves it vunerable to getting stuck around some part ov the miles ov intestines- not a good idea.

Well, not long ago brian posted something about people coming to curacao(where he lives)and eating platic-glove-fingers filled with cocaine which they poo out back in their home country.

It must work well cos he wrote they keep coming back.

So I would say to Psycho:

Cut the bag into little pieces and swallow.

What can't be digested will come out anyway...

thanx for the info guys. i haven't got too much fine motor skills with my hands, i.e. i shake a little and it's too difficult and time-consuming to try and scrape it all out without wasting any. even if some of the bag did come out again the extracted substance inside the bag would certainly be absorbed wouldn't it? thanx very much :D

Guest electro

it wont be dissolved .. acid (well hcl atleast) doesnt react with plastics or glass ....

why do you think you use plastic or glass containers to do acidic extractions ... you use glass preferably because solvents used in acid base reactions can dissolve the plastic.

you will just sh** it out, but it will be very unconfortable/could scratch & do damage.

Dont do it.

if you really want whatever is in it soak it in water and drink the water (if it's water soluble)...

if not try adding acid to turn it to a salt then use water to dissolve it.

if not then use alcohol to try to dissolve it then drink that ...

non polar solvents get more complicated as you can end up dissolving the plastic and end up eating it as mush instead of bag shape.

[ March 09, 2003, 03:48 AM: Message edited by: electro ]

I agree with electro. Especially if you still have your appendix, you might get more problems than you imagined from swallowing the bag.

Salts such as speed and pills can be dissolved out with plain water.

Bases like acacia extract will need a little acid (dash of lemon juice) and some water.

re- the rubber gloves w/cocaine- they have the weight ov the drug to help them pass through, an empty bag or small pieces are much more likely to get stuck- a friend had to get private surgery done after a small package ov mdma powder got stuck.

ok you're probably right folks.

soaking in water/vinegar solution should do the job....

gomaos:

Well, not long ago brian posted something about people coming to curacao(where he lives)and eating platic-glove-fingers filled with cocaine which they poo out back in their home country.

It must work well cos he wrote they keep coming back.

So I would say to Psycho:

Cut the bag into little pieces and swallow.

What can't be digested will come out anyway...

HEh he eh ,

yeah, bollitas they are called, they usually fill up the cut off latex glove's fingers and fill them up cocaine. now adays they even have high tech "bollitas" specially hard plastic capsules, that are hard to distinguish from normal food with an x ray.

If you are that desperate, cut it in very fine pieces. I probably wouldn't do it myself. It depends :D

if it ws acacia extract that was stuck to the bag and what was stuck was still too big a dose to swallow.

could you wash it off with metho and evapourate,leaving the extract?

the bag would be fine in metho yes?

spiral - yes & yes.

cheers!

would the metho thing work if it wasn't an acacia extract but phalaris/psychotoria combo?

or would lemon/water or alcohol be better?

thanx

[ 11 March 2003, 11:11: Message edited by: psycho0 ]

psycho - same stuff, same solution. just don't drink the metho.

it may sound stupid so don't laugh at me :)

but by metho do you mean methanol or methylated spirits?

cheers

btw, the extract wasn't made by me a friend gave it to me.

[ 12 March 2003, 13:15: Message edited by: psycho0 ]

either does the samae in this case.