The Corroboree
THCixx420

Grafters wanted

Hi all.

I have an abundance of loph seed and not enough stocks for grafting seedlings. I would like to outsource the sprouting and grafting of a few different species, var and localities.

I would be offering 50-100 seeds of a particular species, var or locality to some members to get on grafts.

In exchange I would like a few of the grafted seedlings in return.

If you have skills and you are interested nominate yourself in this thread. Do not PM.

If you know someone who would be keen and has skills - nominate them or hit like in their nomination post.

I am going to be very picky with who can take up this offer. If you have images of your grafting work - post them here to add weight to your nomination. If other members hit like on your nomination I will take that as them backing your nomination.

I wont be taking request for seed - you will get what you are given. The rarest seeds will go to those with what I think are solid backgrounds in grafting and have the best proof of successful grafting or backing from other members.

Sound fair?

• Like 5

I may be interested.

I have the mad graftin' skillz you require and I want rare seeds too. plus I have an excess of stock that will be growing throughout winter. I can post pics if you like.

• Like 6

Overwintering shitloads of pere in my greenhouse. Would love the chance to graft some more lophos and get rid of some pere.....If your not keen I can send some stock(pere) to the guys below for them to help you out with this one.

Myco,Tipz, GoOnThen, Gilligan, CactusCarl, Stillman, DarkSpark - These guys along with watertrade of course (Sorry all the pro grafters i forgot), should all be lurking somehwere THC....all worth tracking down for this mission. Reliable and trustworthy and vouch them all.

• Like 6

Ill throw myself up for nomination THC.

Lets get this rolling. All above mentioned names are guns... and there may be a few more... some of the good ones Like Bogfrog are across the Tasman though.

I have megaloads of pere ready to go and a freshly set-up 2x3m hps powered grow tent to fill to the brim :)

• Like 5

I may be interested.

I have the mad graftin' skillz you require and I want rare seeds too. plus I have an excess of stock that will be growing throughout winter. I can post pics if you like.

I was just about to email you mate with another better but similar type offer. Sorry it's taken a bit to get back to you but i've been under the pump.

• Like 1

Lol yeah i know its a long shot but ive got the skills and the means if you wanted to establish an offshore loph colony :P

I have always been impressed by stillmans grafts and mushroomman appears to be pumping them out like a mad thing.

Nice idea THC, hope it plays out well for you.

• Like 2

Ok. I'm liking this so far. I plan to keep a few people supplied with seeds if they can keep me supplied with a few extra plants for my collection and future seed supplies. I wan't to get an Aussie seed and plant supply co-op going or join one if there is one established.

• Like 4

I was just about to email you mate with another better but similar type offer. Sorry it's taken a bit to get back to you but i've been under the pump.

no worries, I look forward to getting your email.

Ill put my hands up for this too THC... I've got a fair bit of experience with these grafts now, and Peres to boot :-)

Edited by gilligan

I would like to put my hand up for this as well THC.

I have just recently moved all of my cacti from the shelves in my shed to my new greenhouse ready for a seed sowing and grafting winter adventure. :)

I have heaps of pere stock and a grow room with six 1200 x 400 shelves all under fluros.

I also have some ideas on growing pere specifically to make it easier and safer to post small grafts. I will start a thread on the subject once I have run some trials.

post-4489-0-93156600-1363573301_thumb.jp post-4489-0-21165800-1363573342_thumb.jp

Cheers

Got

post-4489-0-93156600-1363573301_thumb.jpg

post-4489-0-21165800-1363573342_thumb.jpg

post-4489-0-93156600-1363573301_thumb.jpg

post-4489-0-21165800-1363573342_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I've got the skills your after but not sure I have the drive unless you have something special for me ?

Hey guys! Thanks for the responses. Looks like there are a few contenders for the job :-)

I will try get in touch with you all via PM over the next couple of days to work out who I will sort out with seeds.

GOT you are a front runner - nice setup. Is anyone else going to share some pr0n and help make my decisions easier?