The Corroboree
Bert&Ernie

What does you're forumname/username mean?

@ Ceres,, Bogfrog bogfrog bogfrog :-) I wondered why you changed it? as it wasn't broken.

Spazz-day. One of many strange decisions made around that time.

:crux::bootyshake::wave-finger:

I had the misfortune to be sent to a church - controlled school ; and it was a truly miserable experience ....

" Educated " by sadists and paedophiles wearing collars and black [ fortunately I was one of the ' luckier ' students , and was only caned a few times - maybe because my Ma worked at that miserable place ]

Mondays was " scripture " day , and Tuesdays was for Army cadets .... one day the New Testament shoved down our throats , and the next marching around with an old .303 , and practicing military skills ; and two weeks out of the holidays each year freezing while camping at Puckapunyal ...

As for the New Testament - I reckon there is a lot more truths in the Old book ....

Edited by Heretic

Edited by Yawning Man
  • Like 1

I chose mine as I think photosynthesis is one of the most extraordinary chemical reactions......... ever, and its what all life is based on. And I combined that with synthesizer as I am a bit of a wanna be chemist :)

Just a play on words like " hitting the frog n toad" "to hit the road" etc.

My version is related to the Psilocybin Mushroom.

• Like 1

I'm an old vandal, what they now call street artists. I've had a few handles but this current one is just spraycan punk spelling for corrode: to destroy slowly by chemical action. kind of summed up my lifestyle at the time.

the 13 is from outlaw bike culture and signifies I smoke pot.