The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Chemical Shaman

Drug testing

What sort of period of abstinence are we talking between smoking the reefer and testing negatory for the reefer.

ditto for pills and whizz.

At least a month! So stay away from those reefa's

Well that depends entirely on the test CS.

With some tests after a few days, will they not be able to detect. But ther are more advanced tests out there, so......

If this is of any help, good 'ol Erowid...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cann...s_testing.shtml

Be well

I know a buch of miners who smoke pot right up to the week before they're tested. Could be a different test though so i wouldn't reccomend it.

Gnomy had to do a standard hospital drug test for his doctor. Gnomy abstained for two weeks and passed. I'd suggest 3-4 weeks to be sure.

Why not just get stoned on those good ol' green cookies, go to the police station, act all freaked out like you think your gonna die, tell them that someone gave you a cookie and you think it was laced with drugs, then show the police report to your employer? If the cops want a description of the guy, your stoned- just say 'THEEE COOOOOOKIE MANNN!!!' and when you sober up say you cant remember. Of course you can only get away with that once.

Only where legal of course :)

So does this mean all the "test alterers"offered for dear money on the net are crap?

How disappointing.

Someone just has to come up with one that works...(Fckn 1984-style drug-testing, brain-washing bastards, "brave new world" asses, testing for pot should be illegal,grrrr...)

BTW a while ago I read that people were tested while driving cars on various drugs,

Cannabis was the best, drivers were almost in total control while on cannabis, not so on e and coke, and of course not on alc...

I knew a taxi driver who used to smoke up every night while driving, he had to have his 6 hydro-joints per 12-hour shift, or else he wasn't happy...and he never had an accident....or came even close to one....

"testing for pot should be illegal"

It actually is in a handful of countries. In Canada its illegal most of the time, whereas in the US its often illegal to refuse a drug test (if you've been driving or work for numerous parts of the government). Contrary to common US thinking Canadians arent dumb, they are just quiet. Its the quiet ones that change the world, and the loud ones that take the credit.

I remember reading of a couple of studies about pot and driving. One said (I think) that stoned drivers were actually slightly safer than non stoned ones, because they took less risks and were less likely to speed. The other said that stoned drivers were still somewhat dangerous. There were differences between the types of risk for drunk and stoned drivers. Drunk people were more likely to run stop signs etc, stoned people were more likely to do things such as drift across lanes.

As far as drug tests go, the often repeated line is that pot is be detectable for three months. This is if you are stoned pretty much non stop for the three months preceding. I think if you are only having a reefer or two a week your system will be clear in a week or two.

[ 25. January 2003, 20:05: Message edited by: creach ]

YOU POOR BASTARD welcome to the covert world of beating tests. MJ depends on two factors one: your metabilism and two the amount you smoke. i KNow guys at work who are a bit over weight that have had two months off work to clean themselves enough to past the cup test, thats just a cup test if your having it done buy patholagy than it will be even harder because they use a gs/ms machine wich cant be be beat even with adulterants. as for speed and pills usualy two to three days will clear that up ( they have a very short half) wich is why all the guys that used to smoke recreationaly now do chemicals for entertainment. as far as i can tell typtamines will not show up on a cup test and im fairly sure there not tested for buy patholagy but phenethylamines will show up on test cup and are tested for buy patholagy. My brother in west oz smokes all the time and gets tested often however he uses a adulterant baught from a hydro shop over there and it seems to do the trick for hes test cups. be careful though that any adulterants you use dont contain creatanine( i just know i fucked up the spelling on that) they often use litmus to test for adulterants and they also test for tempreture so if your using someone elses wee keep it close to your body. never ever give them your first piss of the day and always give them the middle part of your piss. definitly spend a few hours on erowid theres some great info over there on drug testing. um happas where are you from to know miners because i just happen to be one, are we close.

[ 25. January 2003, 22:37: Message edited by: shroomy ]

[ 26. January 2003, 06:59: Message edited by: brian ]

Guest electro

Unless you sign a contract with your employer stating that you allow them to drug test you they are not legally allowed to try to make you take one ...

so basicly if it was a condition of employment then they have the right to (cause you agreed to it by taking the job)... if not then they cant test you / if they do you can press charges and or sue.

also if they fire you for refusing the test then you slap them with a wrongful dismissal claim ..

another thing affecting excretion of drugs is urine pH. (pH partition theory for anyone interesteed in looking it up.) for organic bases like amphetamines the half life in the body can be increased from about 10 hours to about 30 hours by increasing the pH of urine. ie it excreted at a third the usual rate. THc metabolites are organic acids. increasing the pH of urine increases the excretion. taking 'ural' or 'citravescent'(green and yellow boxes respectively) which are urinary alkalisers available from pharmacies for treatment of symptoms of urinary tract infections, will increase the concentration of thc metabolites in your urine. taking this as directed with LOTS of water for a week or two untill your test will increase the excretion of thc metabolites. though cease taking ural etc 12 hours before the test!!!! you would be better with an acidic urine when you test. keep drinking plenty of water but take vitamin b and c about 6 hours before the test. say a berocca and a vitamin c tablet. this both adds colour to your dilute piss and will lower the pH so less thc metabolites stay in your urine. as previously said dont use your first piss of the day. drink plenty of water, the more dilute your uring the better chance you have. though if its too dilute they may asc for a retest. if anything a retest would give you more time.

nb. do not use ural etc for a prolonged time without medical advice, esp if you have any heart conditions.

nb. abstainence is the best policy

One tip for desperates:

Someone i knew did this years ago.

They forced him to have a urine test, and he knew he would go to jail.

So he mixed his urine with chlorinated tap water.

Totally destroyed all tests.

They got very upset with him after that....