The Corroboree
bullit

happy fuken happiez new year

:innocent_n::drool2::bong::wacko::devil: drink drinkz or whateverz we do happiez newyear :uzi: too tha haters lol

• Like 2

hey thanks for the heads-up, there will likely be a lot of lion riding horse action in the capital cities tonight so don't forget to dress warm and bring extra musket/blunderbuss powder and wodding. Best of luck everyone :)

• Like 1

Happy new year to all the friends I havnt met yet!

May plants guide your way!

• Like 1

Just got home from the beach. We could see fireworks in the distance to the left,and to the right, and some random ones right on the beach. There were a few people with fire sticks which made for good entertainment too. There was a group of people with a massive hooker who were just chill'n there too. All in all, a pretty good night. :)

Welcome to the year 2013... It's going to be a good one.!

:)

• Like 1

Just got home from the beach. We could see fireworks in the distance to the left,and to the right, and some random ones right on the beach. There were a few people with fire sticks which made for good entertainment too. There was a group of people with a massive hooker who were just chill'n there too. All in all, a pretty good night. :)

Welcome to the year 2013... It's going to be a good one.!

:)

:o I really hope those people had a massive hookah and not a massive hooker

Either way I bet they had fun

:P

Happy New Years Amz

• Like 1

Lol :blush:/> :P

Edit : you know I was thinking what is the difference...A smoking implament and a sex seller re:hooker spelling , lol , it's late ! :)

Edited by Amazonian

Facepunch.gif

ugghh

That's just how I feel...... I hope every one had a better new year than me

Well, two all nighters of drum n bass one after the other really fucks your general well being. Whole campground had been trampled by cattle hooves and staying up was a better option than attempting to lie down on that shit.

Drunk nothing but spirits we strapped to our groynes and goon we taped to a girls boobies to avoid the huuuuuuuuuuuge line for alcohol with exuberant mark up.

However Concord dawn, black sun, the upbeats, and Andy C were quite the paddock wreckers and epic times were had.

• Like 2

Usual carnage that occurs with my mentally-unstable tribe.

Another trip to remind us that we're all a bit fucking mad. I gotta grow up lol.

• Like 1