The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
waterboy 2.0

Recent Dolphin and Whale stranding

Didn't you know? Paul Waston is "The Whale Whiperer", and he has been indoctrinating the oceanic mammals into his inter-kingdom death cult for the past 10 years, with a plan to overthrow Asia's peoples with cannons. Tesla Death Rays actually. They are in the final stages of training, and there will be casualties for the cause bewteen now and the Dolphin Apocolypse on the 21st December.

Sea Shepherd shall seek the ultimate justice on Japan and it's continental neighbours. Smart Traveller is suggesting that you reconsider your need to travel during the vengeance massacre.

• Like 1

How do you know of the 21st of December, BLASPHEMY!!!

http://www.abc.net.a...asmania/4351714

Hmmmm dolphins and whales, makes me wonder if they are out in Bass Strait using air cannons again in seismic studies searching for oil and minerals....

yeah, mixed species strandings make me wonder too!

• Like 1

Maybe?...

"Origin Energy Resources Limited (Origin) is planning to undertake the Astrolabe 3D seismic survey in Commonwealth waters in the Otway Basin within the Great Australian Bight between 1 November and 31 December 2012, or alternately between 1 November and 31 December 2013."

http://www.nopsema.g...-EP-Summary.pdf

Edited by LokStok
  • Like 2

How do you know of the 21st of December, BLASPHEMY!!!

Oh I have seen the training video.

Thanks for that Lok.....hmmmmmm.

There is also the theory and anecdotal evidence that this type of survey severely affected the scallop fishery last year.

yeah, the map in that linked plan shows the intended prospect area for seismic work to be approximately 100km northwest of of the strandings!!

havn't found anything yet that confirms they began on the intended 1st Nov start date.

I am thinking about emailing Robert Meagher with a couple of questions(contact person on the summary ), with a few very crafty carbon copy pains in the arse.

• Like 1

I just had a look at them today. Poor buggers! They've done it here on KI before. I think there was 80 last time!

Mixed species stranding certainly indicates that something is seriously amiss . For decades we have been fed the [ bullshit , imo ] line that it is natural phenomena . Then told of the possibility of submarine sonar might be screwing up their sense of navigation ; or they become disorientated by storms , etc . These creatures are known to have acutely sensitive sonar and hearing . As I understand noise and / or vibrations can carry much further in water than on land . I also believe that oil and gas exploration use under sea bed seismic explosions , and clearly this is an area that needs more independent study to determine the impact it has on marine creatures . [ I would also like to know if such stranding has been occurring in the distant past , before sonar / seismic activity and in periods of geological stability ]

Edited by Heretic