The Corroboree
rahli

Alicia anisopetala (Black Ayahuasca) Cuttings for Auction

Hi Folks,

I was lucky enough to come across a few Alicia anisopetala vines and have 4 healthy rooted cuttings available for auction.

These are some of the first cuttings available but there should be some more available soon for those that miss out. Not sure exactly when though.

As these plants are quite rare at present it would be good if only experienced growers bid, but hey its a free markets so if you want to give it a shot who am I to argue.

Here is some info on the species - https://www.dmt-nexu...g=posts&t=33654

Not a lot is known at present but there is currently a lot of interest as these plants display some awesome potential, yet to be fully explored. They are fairly slow growing and from what I've heard don't like winter all that much but I have no first hand experience with the colder climate.

Here is a pic of my mother vines

post-3173-0-63310800-1348043061_thumb.jp

The 4 cuttings are numbered in the photo below.

post-3173-0-15193200-1348043117_thumb.jp

1. Auction finishes in exactly one week from the time of this post.

2. Please post in this thread the number/s of the plant/s you are bidding on and your bid

3.Highest bid at auction finish time wins the plant bid on

4. I'll pay postage

5. Starting bid on all plants is $15

6. I will only send within Australia and not to WA or Tas (don't blame me)

7. I will send cuttings at the beginning of the week after I have received the funds into my bank account

8. If anyone doesn't pay within 2 weeks the next highest bidder for that plant gets the opportunity to buy.

If anyone has any questions please PM me.

post-3173-0-63310800-1348043061_thumb.jpg

post-3173-0-15193200-1348043117_thumb.jpg

post-3173-0-63310800-1348043061_thumb.jpg

post-3173-0-15193200-1348043117_thumb.jpg

Edited by rahli
  • Like 1

No WA!!! :ana:

• Like 3

Postage will be via express air bag, safely packed for happy arrival.

• Like 1

thought there would be more intrest!

good work rahli.

Be good to do a GCMS on the mature plant.

• Like 1

thought there would be more intrest!

good work rahli.

Be good to do a GCMS on the mature plant.

There has been some analysis done on the vine over at the nexus but the spikes remain unidentfied. A leaf tinkature glows orange under black light compared to caapi which glows yellow. The vine is thought to contain an maoi and the leaves active triptamines. In theory you can brew the leaves and vine together to produce an entheogenic brew.

There are quite a few threads at both the nexus and aya forum regarding the work that folks are doing with this plant, so by the time everyone's gotten their heads around it here's hoping there's a few nice thick ropes around.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't more interest but I guess the main thing is that these vines go to some experienced growers. Going by the current bids this is already guaranteed.

• Like 1

I guess the auction length of 1 week leaves a lot of room for last minute bids - a lot of online auctions seem to go this way... wait... wait... wait... SPEND!!!

I figured a week would be good to give most folks a chance at seeing the auction and not miss out because they hadn't checked the forum in a few days.

Anyways good luck folks.

• Like 1

Great work Rahli.

Good on you for making this plant available to others.

Great respect.

• Like 3

There has been some analysis done on the vine over at the nexus but the spikes remain unidentfied. A leaf tinkature glows orange under black light compared to caapi which glows yellow. The vine is thought to contain an maoi and the leaves active triptamines. In theory you can brew the leaves and vine together to produce an entheogenic brew.

There are quite a few threads at both the nexus and aya forum regarding the work that folks are doing with this plant, so by the time everyone's gotten their heads around it here's hoping there's a few nice thick ropes around.

I'm a little surprised that there isn't more interest but I guess the main thing is that these vines go to some experienced growers. Going by the current bids this is already guaranteed.

okie dokie, good to hear.

Be good to get feedback from people growing it, to see which climate it can survive in. QLD and NSW should be all good

fwiw- I sold one that looks like #4 on flea bay that went for $75 or so, my starting bid was 8 bux

For those playing at home:

#1 is currently at $50 with Justler

#2 is currently at $35 with Quarterflesh

#3 is currently at $30 with tarenna

#4 is currently at $30 with SallyD.

• Like 1