The Corroboree
space cadet swami

In regards to "Chats, word of the day" when does the day start..? POLL

When does "the day" start in regards to, "word of the day"..?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, I'm thinking seeing as how this is a community, the people of the community should make the decision.

Personally, I think "after midnight" is not practical as a lot of chat can & does happen after midnight. Even though this officially is the start of the day.

My vote will go for "When the sun comes up", regardless of where you are.

If you choose not to vote, you will be giving your power away to the power mongers of our community...aka me

Hahaha :devil:

Edited by space cadet 101
  • Like 1

I think it should be when you get up as I get up at 5 :)

• Like 1

Midnight to midnight is a day to me

• Like 2

right after a coffee...........nothing happens before a coffee

• Like 3

Hmmm, the chat 'word of the day'... well, officially the new days starts at a second past midnight where it becomes AM, but it doesn't really feel like a new day until it is day light?.

I say the word of the day can occur anytime after 12.00.01 am (but check to see if a 'word of the day' had already been chosen, unless of course there has been too much chatter and you missed the word of the day, then, possibly a new word could come into play...hmmm... its getting too technical for me)

:)

• Like 1

Hmmm, the chat 'word of the day'... well, officially the new days starts at a second past midnight where it becomes AM, but it doesn't really feel like a new day until it is day light?.

I say the word of the day can occur anytime after 12.00.01 am (but check to see if a 'word of the day' had already been chosen, unless of course there has been too much chatter and you missed the word of the day, then, possibly a new word could come into play...hmmm... its getting too technical for me)

Cast ur vote...or u just might end up with a George Bush as ur President...HAHAHA :devil:

• Like 1

Just so people know... a bit after midnight this morning I proclaimed my word of the day (I chose to call it my word not 'the' word just incase something like this happened) to be Koro!

• Like 1

Just so people know... a bit after midnight this morning I proclaimed my word of the day (I chose to call it my word not 'the' word just incase something like this happened) to be Koro!

I just thought that the members of the community should make the decision...don't forget to vote now. :wink:

The day starts when I say it starts.

• Like 2

I'll go with when you get out of bed. That works for people in all time zones. :)

• Like 1

The day starts when I say it starts.

Don't you mean "My day", as in your day... :P

I'm going to be a Sydney-centric asshat and say 6amAEST :P

• Like 1

Word of the day should be any time. I would not like to, not have word of the day because SC didnt make it in time to post. It keeps me going to know at any moment....BAM yeah word of the day :) Maybe when we have the longest day of the year possibly TWO words of the day.

While we are disscussing word of the day, I have been a little disappointed that it isnt always used in a sentence recently. Please get it together. Thankyou

• Like 1

Cast ur vote...or u just might end up with a George Bush as ur President...HAHAHA :devil:

If this voting process is anything like the george bush election then it doesnt matter what we choose as the voting will be rigged

• Like 2

If this voting process is anything like the george bush election then it doesnt matter what we choose as the voting will be rigged

hey c'mon now...the first one was legit...wasn't it.. :scratchhead:

Hehehe