The Corroboree
pete34

The Only Way to Stop Illegal Immigration

/

Edited by bulls on parade

Immigration is a much broader topic than illegal immigrants. Not much you can do about it now, it's highly political, the MSM will not address it and most people don't even care or understand about the long term implications of preserving or mixing cultures and race. 'We're all one big happy family' 'we're all the same' blah blah blah, politically correct but niave rhetoric. Illegal immigrants are ultimately small fish in relation to the broader trend of whats happening as overindustrialized 1st world countries slowly dillute into overpopulated 3rd world countries, except for places like China or Israel which have a priority towards being racially homogenous.

One thing to consider is that no person (like no plant species) should ever be labelled 'illegal'.

Good points Botanica and well said, if possible please ad more input especially about long term implications and 1st world countries slowly dillute into overpopulated 3rd world countries, except for places like China or Israel

my girlfreind is Spanish/Filipino and she is more adamant than i about immigration and the need to protect our border as she knows what we end up getting more than most and loves Australian way of life and people

we are also selling of the land when other countries have strict controls and that needs to stop

so what term should be used instead of illegal?

i think a civilian militia is called for like in the usa/mexican border

the civilians have a right to border protection

You should talk this up a bit more, I'm sure there are plenty out there that would lurve to hear more.

I think it fits under ethical living and is a good discussion.

It wont stop it but will deter yes and I agree if it continues it may cause problems.

What shits me about most of the problems we face its always an A or B option, never a C or D.

I wish every one that had a strong view on the topic would spend the time addressing the issue together of WHY are they fleeing first, there mabey a bigger issue.

Then look for the C&D options.

The media and government always seem to only offer two resolutions.

The Hendra Disease! Move? or Cull? Are their really no other options.

Bring back critical thinking

All good points

in this case you only have the A or B option

you can send them back or let them over run you, its not a lot of options

unless im missing something let me know

we are a small country

we are a small country

heeehawwww

• Like 1

heeehawwww

spacemonk are you trying to say something mate?

if so use logic get rid of emotion,take a few deep breaths and thinkk

if anyone can think of a solution for the immigrants its an illegal one ;-)

if any of you illegals have some good ideas post it but try and keep the non-sense to a minimum please

shruman you can use all that wisdom on Australian law but NO sedition mate please ;-)

spacemonk you can help shruman

no but seriously if you illegals want half a chance you should put your views in a logical manner

if thats too much to ask then get back on ya boat and piss off i will even pack ya bags

Wisdom is only achievable when true knowledge is combined with honesty.

I think you're being honest enough, but there's a bit of knowledge you need to catch up on. Such as why refugees want to come to this country, and what they are fleeing from, and how much of this country is made up from immigrants - without the consent of the indigenous population, legal or not.

• Like 1

I loll'd but my warn bar tells me No.

• Like 4

your attempt at saying i know little just shows you probably illegal imigrent like spacemonk too

lol, I heard spacemonk´s not even from this planet. :P

funny, shows intelligence

but have you got a solution?

let the invasion get bad or send em back? or what else is there?

there are some big population migrations that will start in the near future

bet a silver dollar this clown shoes never posts again after tonight

"Were do you come from."

"does that include captain Cook?"

To have a discussion you have to answer questions not just give opinions.

All I know we are not going to work it out here.

• Like 1

so if anyone in this forum dose not agree with your uneducated ideas they must be an illeagal imigrant? please try to use a bit of logic mate. also why just insult the person who asked about captain cook i thought you were haveing a proper discusion?

• Like 1

I'm not going to read through all this but in case no-one has mentioned it. The whole asylum seeker issue is just a way for the media to distract us while they rob us and control us. The same thing is happening in the US.

Bring down the MEDIA in my opinion.

• Like 6

my girlfreind is Spanish/Filipino and she is more adamant than i about immigration and the need to protect our border as she knows what we end up getting more than most and loves Australian way of life and people

i think your a bit confussed myself, what or who exactly are we protecting australia from?
  • Like 1

All good points

in this case you only have the A or B option

you can send them back or let them over run you, its not a lot of options

we are a small country

Doing A or B here wont solve the core of the problem. And if we have to label them something Im going to go with People...they are not boat people, white or black people, fat or thin people. They are just people like all of us.

The real question is WHY ARE THEY FLEEING? Not where to put them.

I dont believe they are coming here to rob me or blow up buildings, so I cant help but wonder why they risk their lifes to get here.

Then the next question is Do they need help? And How can we help?

Im not a fan of war or agree how Australia intervenes with other Countries at Americas beck n call, but maybe our troops are in the wrong place.

• Like 2

Or like HD said we can fall for the distraction and fight over a question that does not solve the real problem

• Like 1

I think you're being honest enough, but there's a bit of knowledge you need to catch up on. Such as why refugees want to come to this country, and what they are fleeing from, and how much of this country is made up from immigrants - without the consent of the indigenous population, legal or not.

those points you mention are ok so far in the scheme of things

we would like to invite the world here i know its a nice country but do you dont live in reality

to look at the bigger picture coming your way soon:

1. overpopulation

+

2. global warming

= mass migrations

so what you are saying is just let them all in? you need a quota

re:

think why refugees want to come to this country

ah yes i know why, for the standard of living, but it wont be for long if you let the 3rd world in will it? eh eh yes its nice even Americans want to move here but room is running out not just here but everywhere, its overpopulation that is the problem now

a country can only support so much migration

just ask the French and Italians since the EU was formed and then Libya fell

Australia is mostly desert

most countries populations are a problem and it will be Australia's problem soon, all the good intentions in the world wont mean a thing we would like to invite the world here i know its a nice country. i know the bleeding heart feels good man but is it truth?

big business wants continual growth but the problem is its a finite world

did you see the doco Dick Smith recently did?

i will find the link to it asap

It's usually the real rednecks that get fired up over immigration issues.

post-8867-0-00409100-1340627818_thumb.gi

021.gif

021.gif

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 4

<p>

/
</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div>bulls on parade are you trying to say something mate?</div>

<div>if so use logic get rid of emotion</div>

<div>if anyone can think of a solution for the immigrants its an illegal one</div>

bet a silver dollar this clown shoes never posts again after tonight

i bet ya 10 silver dollars ya wrong

spacemonk are you trying to say something mate?

if so use logic get rid of emotion,take a few deep breaths and thinkk

if anyone can think of a solution for the immigrants its an illegal one ;-)

I believe Australia is the 6th largest country based on land mass err.. continent

also we make up 0.33% of the worlds population where as china makes up 19.19%

I for one would rather see what nothink is talking about happen and have the problems solved that are causing them to flee, rather then have an australian boarder patrol like an offshore mexican border fence, constantly patrolled and motion sensored

I don't know the solution as I don't know enough about the situations that cause these immigrants to flee from their country, but I know then solution is not to send them all back or call them an 'illegal' if they appose the idea of sending them back

"Were do you come from." "does that include captain Cook?" To have a discussion you have to answer questions not just give opinions. All I know we are not going to work it out here.

eh eh another illegal

where is immigrations phone number, let me see

we are a small country

meant to quote that post

It's usually the real rednecks that get fired up over immigration issues. post-8867-0-00409100-1340627818_thumb.gi

more great logic

im a red neck for mentioning immigration