The Corroboree
omsource

Gourmet Edible Grain Spawn for Sale

Hey all,

Seeing how Punkin is moving on from the hobby and finishing up with the Colonised Grain Spawn sales I thought that I'd step up and fill that void.

Definitely no ACTIVE mushroom species! Only gourmet and medicinal so please don't ask.

Colonised wheat grain spawn will sell for $22 for 2Kg plus express satchel cost of $12.50 Oz wide!

Mushroom varieties include:

-Blue Oyster

-White Oyster

-King Oyster

-Lions Mane

-Shiitake (seasonal strains)

-Maitake

-Shaggy Mane

-Turkey Tail

-Golden Enoki

In the warmer months I'll start cycling in

-Pink Oyster

-Golden Oyster

-Phoenix Oyster

-Reishi

etc...

I'll whip up a collection of species and then post up on this thread when the bags are colonised and ready to post.

Grain bags made to order will have a turn-around time of a few weeks depending on the species

and my grain master situation.

Bump this thread and PM me if you're interested!

Cheers,

OmSource

post-7450-0-39447800-1340091646_thumb.jp

post-7450-0-39447800-1340091646_thumb.jpg

post-7450-0-39447800-1340091646_thumb.jpg

Edited by omsource
  • Like 4

A fellow mushroom lover here has asked about Sawdust Spawn so I thought I'd throw that one out there as well.

Same dealio, 2Kg would go for $22 plus the $12 postage...same species although some less popular ones may need a couple weeks turn around

Also some advanced Shiitake blocks, browned and ready to fruit- They'd sell for $25 for 2kg as they take a few months to mature, thus taking up more space.

Here's a pic of sawdust spawn (on the left) and a Shiitake kit (right) ready to fruit out of the bag!

post-7450-0-20186800-1340179412_thumb.jp

post-7450-0-20186800-1340179412_thumb.jpg

post-7450-0-20186800-1340179412_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Great stuff Om!

So what strains of Le are browned and ready right now?

The great little strain you sent me!

It colonised a block in under 2 weeks, blistered in another week

and then browned up in under a month :o

Block have incubated for over two months and are ready to fruit!

I'm doing a workshop this weekend so might end up a little low on the browned blocks.

Also have a couple 75's and 44's well and truly ready to go too.

PM's replied to and orders colonising as we speak!

still figuring out how best to manage this. I've got grain masters of all species listed above, once ordered they'll take a week or two to colonise and be ready to post off.

I can post up if there are any bags ready to go that haven't been spoken for, first come first serve just reply to the thread and send me a PM!

At the moment I've got 2x 2.3kg+ bags of a White Oyster (Pleurotus ostreatus) - SOLD

Edited by omsource

Hey om, the oyster kit I got from you is starting to pin like crazy, thanks again for that!

I am also curios regarding the turkey tails, I pick them all year round where I live :-) if I were to purchase a TT kit, would it be on grain or a log?

Sorry I am still a real noob when it comes to cultivation but your kits are making it so much easier to understand the process! I am currently saving to attend one of your courses also :-)

Thanks mate

D00d

If you purchase from Omsource you will not be disappointed :)

Big thumbs up

Thanks man

your turkey tail's got my attention!

Hey om, the oyster kit I got from you is starting to pin like crazy, thanks again for that!

I am also curios regarding the turkey tails, I pick them all year round where I live :-) if I were to purchase a TT kit, would it be on grain or a log?

Sorry I am still a real noob when it comes to cultivation but your kits are making it so much easier to understand the process! I am currently saving to attend one of your courses also :-)

Thanks mate

D00d

No worries d00d, glad it's working for ya!!

As for the turkey tails I've had great success with my strain (found on a local mission here in Vic) on supplemented sawdust.

I'm happy to whip them up if anyone's keen. Same dealio as the ready to fruit shiitake blocks. It'll take a couple weeks to colonise them so bear that in mind :wink:

A mate of mine had awesome success growing them on logs...he did a vid I'll see if I can dig it up...

If you purchase from Omsource you will not be disappointed :) Big thumbs up Thanks man

thanks for the good feedback DreamTime! keep us posted on your shiitake grow :drool2:

gotta couple 2kg bags of Shiitake grain spawn about a week away!

A very fast cold weather strain. -SOLD

a bag of blue/grey Oyster a few days away

And a 2kg bag of Morel Sawdust spawn ready to post (haven't confirmed whether it's a yellow or black morel...)

Edited by omsource

blue/grey Oyster bag ready to post!- SOLD

Great strain, colonises well and fruits easily.

Colour is a navy blue at colder temps lightening up to a grey shade in warmer temps

Edited by omsource

Very cool idea - Can you get Stropharia and lepista nuda?

Just working on some promising strains for the King Stropharia

I have a lepista culture but I'm still working on cleaning it up....could take some time!

grain production stalled for week while I transfer all my gear to my newly constructed lab.

I'll be back up and producing gourmet mushroom spawn shortly.

got a couple of shiitake 75 bags ready to rock as well as a couple colder temp Shiitakes for down south!

how much for 20 bags

I could knock off 20% for a large order like that, trouble would be the express shipping costs of posting 40kg of spawn...

shoot me a PM if you're keen and we can work out the details.

cheers dude i am going to convert a old coke fridge into a grow cabnet and have it set up so people can pick the mushrooms themselves so just trying to work out a few things first i ment 20 empty bags just to check them out but if you could do bulk like that it would be good to know so if it takes off witch i think it will i would need alot my friend runs a organic market so i have a good feeling i wrote to you about a live culture so if you could would be good to know

I was thinking 40kg of spawn was a bit extravagant!

Check out the FungiCulture website, it'll have the larger spawn bags and cultures available too.

Just added 10cc culture syringes for those without a glove box or a laminar

Like the idea with the grow cabinet, love to see some pics, maybe an in progress build?

will do i think it would be awesome for customers to pick there own will post my photo's i saw a chamber of shrooms on mycology.net so i am going to try copy that will have to work out what strains would be the best to thanks man talk soon