The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Black guy on the train talking shrooms tonight

thats really odd hey. u know whenever i introduce your mother to anybody, people start throwing buckets of water on her and i have the sea shepherd on my ass?

people are funny like that.

That's an indian or a paki

Paki is considered highly offensive term in the UK, did you know ? It's crazy. And anyway youre wrong, neither Indian or Paki.

There i at least one person who has contributed to this thread that can confirm/deny that I'm the person in the avatar. It may surprise some of you white racist cunts. Or it may not ! Depending on your prior perceptions.

I'm looking forward to the guy on the train joining this conversation.

btw if zen is a racist, then i have tea-bagged psyllos mother.

in a turban

• Like 1

whilst eating sao's dipped in a fine pate held between her buttcheeks.

it IS psyllo, btw.

his mum showed me a pic ;)

• Like 1

On the subject of racism, I really don't think the comment was directed towards how Zen's comments came across.

It is interesting though that in the media, you read of some crime, or even just a general comment and if it's about someone from another culture its always "a middle eastern man/polynesian/asian" yet never " white anglo".

I find it interesting when people come together in my life and one is from different background. Just recently an Indian (red dot, not woo woo) work colleague, who I will remain friends with when we finish the job, joined a group of other friends at a brew festival. I had spoken about him but not by name, and it was surpised that acouple of people said, not as racists, but just in passing, "Psylo you didnt mention that your friend was from India". Uh so fucking what, he's not the token black guy, I dig him as a person, not the tone black guy, and his origin means nothing, does it? It's also interesting at work to see the reaction when he has shown personal photos of him & his partner, a non Indian, or a white aussie if you care to describe her as such, although a misnomer I sometimes thing. The comments are "Oh so she isnt Indian?". Uh, the girl's as white as the full moon, what a stupid question.

There's also been instance where I have introduced Asian heritage (SEA, not subcontinent), and later someone will say "oh he/she is cool, what's her nationality" to which I would reply that they are Australian, being born here. The response is ALWAYS "Oh, you know what I mean". What the fuck? You ask a question and I give you the factual answer. Why is that not good enough ?

I'm probably guilty at times of using such visual keys, and in truth it's sometimes handy, say for example in the workplace if I tell someone they need to see a colleague in another area, but dont know the person by sight. I can describe the general area in which the person sits, and to say "he/she is a black guy" really does narrow it down for practical purposes, just as I would say "the guy with the beard/shaved head/obesity/amputated leg".

Really, it's OK to use such terms of description in any instances, but its good to be mindful of how it's perceived, even if only for owns own sites towards race equality.

What's your point

post-8867-0-56038300-1338601243_thumb.jp

terrorism n.jpg

terrorism n.jpg

I thought he explained it perfectly?? Is this a "chat" joke from the "chat" room??

No, its just Halcyon baiting me again. He's itching for a cyber rumble and a chance to take down the great Psylo. So good luck with that, champion.

Incgnito, did you do these things with my mother before or after she was diagnosed with terminal cancer?

I believe it was after? Though we had gone for a few coffees before the diagnosis.

I just figured ur diagnosis man. Narcism.

I love u dearly psyllo really I do. I mean that.

That will be $2.50.

Btw... Did u really say "the Great psyllo" ?

Btw u did enter the arena of the motherjoke ;) no point dobbing ;)

Ahhh u guys, love yas xo

Stop being tarts.

I just figured ur diagnosis man. Narcism.

I love u dearly psyllo really I do. I mean that.

That will be $2.50.

That's about the true value of your expertise in psychology, so I shan't haggle over the price.

Btw... Did u really say "the Great psyllo" ?

haha, yes. That's what I have monogrammed on my speedos. And it's also on everyone's lips, so I may as well accept the title with grace & modesty. .

• Like 1

Lol I love it! We must dinner date.

Can I get a pair of "the GREAT psyllo" undies??

C'mon man, just admit it, u have narcissistic tendencies. It will feel great!!

Edit- would pm u my bank details but u blocked me u little bitch ;)

And I was willing to negotiate down on my price did SEA teach u nuthin????

U know I really would kiss u right now hey.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

. Be nice zen he's very sensitive.

Edited by incognito

Edited by incognito

Lol I know I know but I kinda like him.

I do believe psyllo is a very GOOD person. (underneath the PR ;) and I know a lot of us feel the same.

Edited by incognito

C'mon man, just admit it, u have narcissistic tendencies. It will feel great!!

I have never denied it.

. Be nice zen he's very sensitive.

I am ! A frail little church mouse, scurrying away from the tigers.

I do believe psyllo is a very GOOD person. (underneath the PR ;) and I know a lot of us feel the same.

Get fucked.

I think Psylo Dread is a churlish cunty

There used to be a member here who called me that. He's since gone into hiding. :P

When u say that I know it's really just affection.

Ur a sweety xo

calling night time meds, last call for night time meds!!

• Like 1

It surprises me the way the term "racist" gets thrown around on this site. It seems to me, from my observations, that the ones who see racism in such statements are actually the racists. I grew up with mates who are "black fellas" & I don't have any problem being called "whitey", even though this is not my last name. I lived in a relationship with a 1/2 cast chic for 6mths, mingled with her family & was accepted as part of the family. I personally don't refer to black skinned people as such, I prefer to use terms such as "Murri & Koori" if we were talking about a person of aboriginal descent. I have heard the term "rag head" in reference to people of "middle eastern" descent & do consider such statements to be racist. Then there's "plate face & gook" with reference to people of "Asian" descent. What the fuck is wrong with all you dickheads that u can't see we are all members of the species "Homo Sapien", it's that simple.

All this racism crap does nothing but create more separation in an already unnecessarily fractured world.

Segregate or congregate the choice is ours...

EDIT: Now can somebody please tell me what type of mushrooms these are, that I posted pictures of in this thread...this is mycology isn't it :scratchhead:

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=32254

Edited by space cadet 101

i think humankind will get over it, the problem is that people are still treated as inferior in some places based on their race, and it was very much the case in the last few centuries. scientists actually took the position that some races are far superior to others.

once we move past this and the memory of racial persecution fades, nobody will think for a second that a racial name could be derogatory. although by then we'll all be almonds so it won't really matter.

• Like 1