The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Stillman

bulk/ wholesale plastic pots.

I am looking for a connection. plastic pots for a small nursery venture I am moving towards. three sizes to start with 7cm, 10cm and say 15cm would be keen to buy a carton but I just can't find a supplier if anyone knows or wants to offload some pots please pm me.

cheers.

Edited by Stillman

I'm guessing you would have already looked, but I just had a quick geez on egay and there a bit expenso..

You planning a regular nursery or a cacti based nursery? Just curious :)

I will be wanting several hundred small pots around June, anyone in Sydney want to split a bulk order? maybe Torsten can tell us where to get cheap bulk pots

Where are you located, Stillman?

Been hunting around for these myself needing about 300 very soon

All I could find was some stuff on eBay didn't seem to pricey

But I'm sure you could get em a lot cheaper

Can interested parties please include their area, so that info can be compiled for potential bulk orders in each state?

I purchased quite a few different sized pots just recently & found them to be considerably cheaper then the pots advertised on e-bay.

Nth Qld (Cairns)... Nu-leaf nursery supplies (really good bulk rates).

Not much help to southerners, unless Nu-leaf was willing to give wholesaler details out, so as to get contact details for a southern retailer possibly.

Nu-leaf nursery supplies, Cairns Ph:07 40352670.

For what it's worth...

no prices on the site from memory, do you have a catalogue?

they will email you a price list on request. Their website states minimum orders in the 1000's for various pot sizes, but (in WA at least)

if you ring up you can organise deals for much lesser amounts undelivered.

*edit midnight spelling

Edited by LokStok

A few people requiring large orders of pots? Somethin' interestin' is a brewin' :)

I get all my pots from garden city plastics. they are great and the freight in the past has been very good too. $6 Sydney to Canberra for 600 x 85mm square pot.

85mm, 105mm and 135mm square pots cover most of my needs.

Psylo I'm in South east QLD. I found some 60mm pots on ebay for 23c each including postage so ordered a hundred of them to tide me over for seedlings.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/300603572762?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_500wt_1111

But will have a look at the links, thanks guys. Rumple, flowering succulents project. think ornamental Portulaca, Mesembryanthemum sp etc. Plus I will need a heap of pots for various seedlings offsets cuttings etc.

Edited by Stillman

shit I just looked at there shop and if I had bout 200 it would of only cost me 18 c lol. Never look at Ebay inebriated. lol

• Like 1

i need about 300 85mm, 200 100mm or 200 125mm

Would def go in on a bulk deal....and pay postage from their end to mine......

What are you guy's conspiring :rolleyes: LOL

RF

if you wouldn't mind cleaning, you could always go to your local wholesale nursery as they would have piles of used pots that you would be looking for, we used to trash them by the 10s of thousands just require that you sterilise them.

or our supplier was garden city plastics.

http://www.gardencityplastics.com/

Edited by spudamore

I have a fuckload of pots I'm looking to get rid of. Let me know what sizes and quantities you're after and I'll see if I can help. Thousands of tubes pots but also other sizes.

Tripsis looking for 7cm square pots? or 10cm round pm me a price and how much you want for postage.

yeah pretty much the same....i use 3 different forms of square pot i think they like 80 100 and 125 little black medium black and the biggrest (125) are the yellow renaissance herbs pots from Bunnings (or ashmore garden world)

what size are your tubes tripsis?

After a fair few....anything will do though

Your not too far from me for postage either?

EDIT:

I also need a couple big-reallyBIG pots(condition or type not important) for my new new brugmansia's that i got from Wandjina only like 6 months ago that are already taller than me (sacred sunset and hot pink)......SE QLD region only please so i could pickup. Anyone have these around the Gold Coast?Will pay of course

Edited by 2Deep2Handle

Quick stocktake:

100 x 105mm squat pots. These are brand new and unopened, so would sell them for $30 (I paid $35 plus postage).

50mm x 65mm round tubes - over 2000 of these. Name your quantity and we can work out a price.

40mm x 80mm square tubes. Maybe 2000 to 3000+ of these. As above, price is negotiable based on quantity needed.

50mm x 75mm square tubes - perhaps a few hundred.

50mm x 120mm square tubes - perhaps a few hundred.

75mm x 100mm round tubes - a hundred or so.

65mm squat pots - 30+.

Plus heaps of other random sizes in varying quantities, as well as a shitload of seedling trays and propagation cells/trays of varying types.

If anyone is interested, let me know and we'll work something out. I'm not interested in profiteering from these pots, but it has to be worth my time to count, pack and send them.

I'mm pm you in a week or so I have blown my project money on seeds currently lol. But am very interested. cheers