The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Auxin

Future Tripper Spotted

Perhaps something only chili heads will fully appreciate, but theres a 12 year old on youtube that eats one ultra-hot pepper after another giving descriptions of each. He takes most like a trooper but the douglah got him, lol

These varieties hes munching arent spicy, theyre mind alteringly hot. Its actually one factor that got me into hot peppers, they border on psychoactive when eaten straight like he does. Three years from now this kid will either be comparing hallucinogens or bungee jumping out of airplanes.

Edited by Auxin
  • Like 3

that was classic. what a champ :)

insane....he almost puts Neil from hippyseedcompany to shame! i hate a whole bhut jolokia i grew once.....NEVER AGAIN! :BANGHEAD2:

EDIT: Certainly agree they border psychoactive, as about 2 minutes into the experience (everytime even when eating only very small amounts of any SUPER hots), i feel the beginnings of the feelings of jumping out of planes, riding big waves, and boarding real steep runs.......so must be something to do with adrenalin, or epinephrin or one of them? anyone know the science on it?

Edited by 2Deep2Handle

the capsaicin and similar compound trick your nerves, causing pain. the pain causes endorphin release. there is undoubtedly more to it than just that.

man i need to grow some of this shit.

man i need to grow some of this shit.

Yeah man, its wild growing the hots. I found the kid while gearing up to grow out every pepper in my aged collection (a process that will take 4 years, lol), now I think I'll also revive the tradition of eating every grown variety straight at least once each year. Really helps with breeding and I'll at least be able to say I have as much balls as a 12 year old :P

I've grown like a fifth of the varieties he tests and its funny, some varieties where hes like 'yeah, that was piss-weak, no 5 minute break' would still make the average adult cry :lol:

What a cool kid. I love it when a young fella develops a passion and just runs with it, no matter how weird and idiosyncratic.

• Like 1

i love spicy food and chillis, but i dont know what my threshold is, i can basically drink nando's extra hot peri peri... i wanna know how much of a little bitch i would be when it comes to chillis like in that vid.

i need me some seeds

annual chilli festival on tomorrow in Freo chnt. Should be muchos hot seeds available yes.

oh shit, i would never have known if you hadn't said anything, if only it wasn't so hot tomorrow but i'll see if fairy wants to go.

arigato lokstok-san

Chilli festival is too hot...

Irony :P

• Like 1

chnt, i went, but sooo hot (weather temp), and kinda commercial anyway, with mostly processed, value added product being offered.

I did get hold of a dozen Moruga scorpion seed tho, which by the latest SHU rating, are now the planets fieriest (blah, blah, blah)

If your really keen to investigate the top% of chilliestness, i can send you a seed selection including those, or you can wait till

i grow some more out & move a few plants toward you then, at a WA meet or whatever.

i also went, and yeah commercial bullshit... mostly a waste of money, they would've made a killing on the $15 entry.

i did get some scorpion seedlings and some bhut jolokia seeds so i'm good for now, maybe we can trade at a future meet.

thanks anyway

yeah, I spewed at the unexpected admission too!

Grow well.

cheers man.