danshaman

dan

hi

Im dan

its my birthday today

im 19

im a big boy now

i was brought up in a 'normal' city house

my mum the beuatiful soul has raised 3 men on her own after my dad bless his soul left after life got too much

i have been having funky crazy shit happening to me during recent times

the reason i am posting is to show my face

i have been trading a lil bit around here and being quite careless not taking lots of money or plants just offering too much and losing track :innocent_n:

kinda like a lil kid with all these cool plants making me smile

this post is all over the place and weird but hey was fun sharing

light

dark

good

bad

bless us all

dan

• Like 5

Hi Dan, glad you feel like partaking a bit more in the future. Hope you´ll get to have some deep connections with some of the people here. Apart from the trading and plant-growing part, this community has a very good sense of coherence and im sure you can learn a lot just by sticking around and reading about other peoples view of the world. Enjoy your stay! bye Eg

Happy birthday, you sound like you have a great state of mind for a joint like this :)

• Like 1

happy birthday dan!

Hippy Birthday danshaman. You have spunk!.

:)

nice 1, mine's monday, happy birthday brother :wink:

Thank you all :D :D

I definately hope to establish some connections within this community a few people already know me a lil but for the majority i can't wait to meet you

to tell you the truth i was a little intimidated by how open and honest were here......you don't get that in brizzy u look at someone and smile there is always the chance of getting your teeth punched out, I suffered ptsd from getting gang bashed not even a minute from my house but can safely say I'm almost out the otherside!

I like to take drives down to mullum, nimbin the sab nursery has to be my favorite place atm :) and the guys there are tops to! so anyone around that area or my area near brizzy drop me a message if you want to catch up with a noob :P

it's amazing having chosen a path in life where i can be the best i can be and really get where i wanna go spiritually physically and mentally not to mention all you amazing people lending helping hands not to mention our plant teachers who have really shown me who i am and what I am here for and I'm really starting to make progress...... I feel certain spirits are pleased with my attitude/life change and i have been rewarded on many levels like someones watching over my shoulder making sure i get where i have to go

i have been running into people from high school etc. who have found out my new way of life and are requsting i teach them about plant teachers and self sustainability, recondition the mind etc... i in no way take the role of a shaman but i welcome these people to my seedlings, herbs and seeds (most from members here) and cactus cuts

i drifted away when i started to undergo this lifestyle and now it has led me back to spread knowledge and happiness.......most of these people are gobsmacked when i tell them about all the medicine in my garden like tulsi, brahmi, sweet flag, ashwaganda calea, silene etc they're even more gobsmacked when i tell them how i found all this! the plants told me!!! :D :D

I have had the most amazing birthday weekend :) and start to the year I can feel something special coming......

I just got of abusing drugs and now im hooked on life......

peace

• Like 1