The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

hang over and chronic fatigue treatments of mine

This is a double post and I do humbly apologise and this is a one off I promise.

I posted in the pharmocology forum as well.

After a few years of painstaking research, anaylsis and mad scientist impressions I do believe that I have come up with two pharmocological products designed with constituents from herbal medicine and ethnobotanicals.

They are:

1. The 60% reduction in hang over product (must be taken before and after consumption of alcohol)

2. treatment for brain fog associated chronic fatigue syndrome

well actually I cant take all the credit as I had input from a PhD student LOL.

I can guarantee that all the contents are not dangerous, many are currently used even in food, none are overtly psychoactive so you can take them before work although I cannot obvious guarantee these against unusual allergic reactions. But Id rather not tell you the contents of the products at this stage.

Anyone interested in trying??

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

so.. how do you think it works?

does it mask the symptoms or treat them?

I'd be curious to give it a go... but to be honest that would mean i'd have to put effort into getting drunk.

It definately treats the underlying problems rather than masking them. We looked at a lot of research of the varied effects of acute alcohol ingestion on the body and the brain and tried to find ways to block those effects before they happen.

i'm interested though i rarely drink and dont have chronic fatigue, though i feel tired semi-regularly...

would you use your samples for anything other than hangover/chronic fatigue?

Probably not mate. Alcohol is actually pretty hard on the body when you look into it. But fi you do plan a bender let me know and ill send some out for free to see what you think.

EDIT: never mind... Question already asked :)

EDIT AGAIN: as Zen Pedler already answered my Question(below) as i was editing this post... i shall re-add the question, lol... I asked if the product was strictly for hangovers from alcohol, not that we are allowed to have hang overs from anything else ! :)

Edited by Amazonian

As for the cFS thing we noticed that commonly certain adaptogens were useful for some people with CFS and over time we noticed that they all seemed to have a particular effect on a particular type of neurotransmission.

Probably not mate. Alcohol is actually pretty hard on the body when you look into it. But fi you do plan a bender let me know and ill send some out for free to see what you think.

yeah i have looked into it actually.

a few years ago my liver was borderline fucked from alcohol, it's since recovered.

my gf has chronic stomach pain, almost daily, she also has to sleep like 10-11 hours a day minimum or she's very tired.

from what i gather, plenty of you folks are alcohol abusers or not far from it.

from what i gather this is a free sample.

so for fuck's sake somebody take this guy up on his generous offer and come back with some notes.

i'm trying bro

Depends if you are looking for results only with severe hangover or mild too.

I drink regularly but not large amounts. 4-5 beers for me equals a hangover with most of the symptoms you mentioned above. But its far from people that are written off and in bed all day so it may not be worthwhile for you research.

IME you give better feedback than most people are capable of.

i'm keen to see some people help zen out here, it's not as though he's asking much, try some herbs that will make you feel better. it sounds promising, i'm sure that there are ways to help with hangovers especially if foresight is employed, eg i plan to get wasted, better pop some herbs.

the only time i have too much alcohol is when i have too much of something else, so combatting one hangover to better deal with another sounds good.

Thunder I like your thinking!

Yeah I think it will help - probably more so with your regular 5-6 drink fridays than your 'I cant tell you where I am because Im so drunk I can no longer read street signs' evenings. I wonder if it may even slightly improve alcohol tolerance although that is a long bow to draw.

I guess what I was planning was waiting to get the numbers, getting or ortanised and sending it out to people.

And like i was saying none of these things are considered dangerous - just some herbs and some are often used in cooking.

Do you think the theraputic goods org will take this study as legitimate R&D? :

'The aim of this study was to investigate the effects of zen pills on a variety of piss heads I found on the net to see whether it subjectively reduced their hang over symptoms and energy levels post consumptions of levels of alcohol regarded as dangerous by the AMA.'

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

In Japan they already sell turmeric pills for preventing hangover, you have to take the pills before drinking...i don't know if it works, not tried yet and i rarely drink but it seems to be selling very well !

i have a hangover at least 4 out of 5 days of the week. i used to combat it with a bit of maryjane before i toddled off to work, since shes out of the picture something like this can help a brother out i think..

PM'd

Tumeric is only one of the constituents in there just for general inflammation. Another ingredient works in a way like MJ but without the side effects of actually getting stoned. There are two things in there that I reckon will make it work, tumeric probably less so but why not.