The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
indigo264nm

Just to be a jerk...

My trustworthiness  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I notice a fair few chaps I know on here who've been on the forums for many a moon are listed in their member grouping as trusted members...

So my question is... how come I'm not to be trusted??? C'mon Torsten, you trust me don't you??? I'm a happy-go-lucky scamp who never did anybody wrong trade wise and I've been on here long enough. What do I need to do to earn this regal title of trustworthiness??

I have taken the liberty of creating a poll, so friends I urge you to give me mad props which I so very very deserve, and also rely on for self esteem otherwise I can't see any point in living *dramatic swoon*

P.S. Anybody who chooses the third option is voting 'yes' inadvertently, primarily because this time posting on the forums at a silly hour of the morning I can report that I have not consumed more than 1.4 standard drinks.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

sorry dude you have to be part of the special clique who guard the lost secrets of ethnobotany. yep it's that exciting, there are breakaway nazis and knights templar its rad you should join us oh but you can't, because we discussed it and decided you don't have the right stuff or something.

• Like 1

Lol... you don't know what secrets I have to contribute to this super secret organisation. Perhaps I discovered a secret to changa alchemy along my (other)worldly travels - the perfect smoke mix which when infused to be a 33% came out as 50% mix in weight, obviously conducted in a parallel dimension with different laws.

I also helped design the statue of liberty, was an adviser to Cleopatra, gave the Govenator his first spliff and single handedly shifted the tectonic plates resulting in the 'ring of fire' we know today.

For my contributions in shaping the world as it's known today I seriously should be allowed to join this clique.

...Also years back when this forum had an exclusive restricted section for sensitive material, I was deemed to not be '5-0' as it was put.

That and I was trusted to be a member of the #lab, oh and I allowed Apothecary to lay on my lounge for 3 days whilst he finished Assassin's Creed 3 on playstation when he visited Sydney months back. (the last reason being the single most important and irrelevant point I have in my case)

• Like 1

You need about 3000+ post to be switched to a trusted memeber. But i trust you man, Love all trust a few

never trust anyone who asks to be trusted :wink:

To fully trust someone, 100%, is one of the hardest things hey.

But your alright Indigo :)

I also helped design the statue of liberty, was an adviser to Cleopatra, gave the Govenator his first spliff and single handedly shifted the tectonic plates resulting in the 'ring of fire' we know today.

No way dude. We all know that Kim Jong Il did those things, not you.

• Like 3

Haha Kim Jong Il WAS able to control the weather with his mood, had the heavens bless him with a double rainbow on birth, and scored 38 under the FIRST time he played golf. What a superstar.

And I really don't care about being labeled a trusted member, it was more just a colorful way to find out what determines such a grouping hehe.

never trust anyone who asks to be trusted :wink:

Well then.. screw you buddy. :wave-finger:

...Nah. you're alright.

UTFSE

Fair call Torsten.. The question was asked and answered a couple months back. I was just in a jolly mood returning home at 1am flooded with serotonin and felt like being silly.

Move this shit the bitches n gripes thread, it serves no real purpose now I look back with non-chemically altered eyes.

Edited by -=IndigoSunrise=-

Na, it can stay here. There's bound to be someone else who'll ask the same question.

Is a trustee something like being the bitch of prison guards and having the privilige to hand out books and get a second desert? I'd like that.

I voted the last option. I find the ability to make fun of oneself to be a good thing!