The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

The Christ is also a representative of Quetzalcoatl, a serpent is respresented in nearly every ancient religion.

The serpernt represents wisdom of the highest degree.(the father).

Thats how it was seen from the view of the egyptians,inca's,peruvian shamans, maya's,syrians,etc...

Interesting isnt it...

daevorn

giving the snake wings (or feathers) is pretty common too.

some people say that dinosaurs may have been feathered, i wonder if there's any connection?

I am not for sale. There is a briahtic link to me through a shaman. Use me in your workings. Pray to me to bring me down and I will be you.

What the???

Anyway's , I had a dream a few nights ago, and in my hand I held a rattle snake,which became me after I dropped it-no wings though :rolleyes::rolleyes:

beetleguise!,beetelguise!,beetelguise!. :D

[ 23. July 2003, 03:41: Message edited by: mescalito ]

showing my ignorance, but i hope someone can enlighten me

what does "briahtic" mean? i'm sure it's a real word because i've seen it used in the contexts ov astro physics, geology, & time measurement, but when i searched 3 on-line dictionaries, none ov them had an entry for the word.

briah as in the world of briah maybe?

in the qabala briah is the realm of angels, atziluth the realm above of archangels. Then you have , below briah, yetzirah, the astral world, then finally assiah, the material world, in the sphere of Malkuth.

Quetzalcoatl Nabraxas

Quetzalcoatl Tortsen

Quetzalcoatl c0in

Quetzalcoatl mindmelt

Quetzalcoatl theobromos

Quetzalcoatl tst tantra

Quetzalcoatl reville

Quetzalcoatl MOJORISIN

Quetzalcoatl Thelema

Quetzalcoatl mescalito

Quetzalcoatl Mesqualero

Quetzalcoatl gomaos

Quetzalcoatl Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl-Quetzalcoatl!

Horus.jpg

A nice papyrus pic now on my den wall.

The serpent has wings!

[ 12. October 2003, 12:13: Message edited by: mescalito ]

what IS that triangular design behind his head? I have a poster of Carl Jung in front of the very same design!

Hi Thelma

Sri Yantra, i believe they are called. They are used as a meditation aid. There are a few variations on pattern and colour. The 3d ones are quite funky but just plain black and white ones can even do it for me. Im sure those interested in sacred geometery will be familiar with them.

slarty is nearly right.

the patern is a shri yantra, but that's just one- (probably the main) type ov yantra- see the link for a better explanation ov the manufacture & use ov other yantra

http://www.eastrovedica.com/html/yantra.htmy

as to the shri yantra-A Sri Yantra is the sound vibration of the cosmic OM (as seen on shiva's raised palm) seen as a visual diagram. It is said that when monks have chanted aum (or om) this pattern manifests, astrally and on the physical plane. Sri Yantras are made of 9 interlacing triangles - 4 upward representing the male principle and 5 downward representing the female principle. Together, they represent the non-static, vibrating, creative force of the universe. The point in the center or Bindu, represents the point of creative manifestation - the seed core behind time and space, Shiva and Shakti ( male and female energies) united in bliss. Meditation on the bindu takes the devotee to another dimension beyond form and formlessness. It is considered the mother of all mandalas.

[ 15. October 2003, 08:24: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

maybe you should put a post in "trade lists" then

if there's only a briahic link to you, it's gonna be hard to get you anything :D

[ 20. October 2003, 04:21: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

Q, is there an "o" missing somewhere?

I cant begin to imagine what trading in synthetic gods is all about!

I dunno..but thanx Quetzalcoatl

things have changed for the better

has anyone else tried to construct a shri yantra,how did you go?i just ended up with a reasonable best fit!there are a couple methods on the net but they are not straightforward.

t s t .

all the sri yantras i drew were not quite right

the first ones were very inaccurate..they improved but the intersections didn't all match up properly. i used the method that is based on horizontal lines & the removal of fractional intervals where the nodes are referred to by planet names

drawing the surrounding 'petal' wheels and containing firgure is a whole other thing (simpler but tedious)..but i never attempted that

Q, "o", h... i dunno :P

A view to remember

The center is missing

They question how the future lies

...in someone’s eyes

The gentle collapsing

Of every surface

We travel on the quiet road

...the overload