The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
woof woof woof

spirituality?

Seems that it is at an all time low... must be that bloody treathening war sucking away all the spiritual energies..... :mad: grrrrrrr

Astrally project the HIPPY crap back at them1 :D

and this site doing it's bit.

all have become one again!

all paths lead to hohme!

my soul flies on wings of spirit!

t s t .

Brian I know exactly what you are talking about... this "war" is an ominous black cloud which leaches any resemblence of good vibes...

The only thing we can do to combat this is to unconditionally love every sentient being.. but in reality that is hard when that sentient being asking you for change and then threatening to rob you.... or.... well there are a million examples...

but yeah Peace and Love!

Spirituality is getting kind of strange over here, I've been seeing these scarry pro-war christian preaching shows lately (sometimes I watch a few minutes to see if they are plotting behind our back). One that really scared me was a preacher (one of the baptist sects, I think) that was sitting on a helicopter holding a machine gun saying things to the effect of 'by the grace of god when we kill the muslims jesus will show them the error of their ways'.

I guess thats what happens when you have a mass-murdering, war criminal, bible thumping president leading the people.

agree w/all previous posts, & something i thought ov before, but didn't post- because i didn't want to appear alarmist & we're all adults- but i saw a similar post elsewhere so i'll say it- IMHO, the inexpeerienced or fragile should avoid taking very strong LSD/psiliocybin doses or any DMT/salvia/ketamine trips- in my humble opinion, there is so much negative energy out there right now, that tripping hard may open you up to serious 'psychic attack'.

nabraxas:

agree w/all previous posts, & something i thought ov before, but didn't post- because i didn't want to appear alarmist & we're all adults- but i saw a similar post elsewhere so i'll say it- IMHO, the inexpeerienced or fragile should avoid taking very strong LSD/psiliocybin doses or any DMT/salvia/ketamine trips- in my humble opinion, there is so much negative energy out there right now, that tripping hard may open you up to serious 'psychic attack'.

:o :mad: :mad:

lets just face it, ...GWB is :mad: :confused:

that's about all

well it looks as if for the next, hopefully, few weeks we are all going to be bombarded w/digital images ov state ov the art death & destruction.

not good for the psyche, but prime time news will revel in the sheer delight ov being able to shove it down our throats.

Is it me or is the commercial media sillier and more biassed than usual?

Last night on telly I saw an ad for commercial news called Target Iraq, which kinda sounded like jumping the gun, as war hasn't been declared yet and looked a bit like they're trying to get us used to the idea in advance. Possibly not in the best of taste either...

The next ad was for laundry detergent being shot like torpedos at writhing shirts... Bad stains.. BAD stains! After watching the first ad, where real missiles and torpedos were exploding onto what I can only hope was empty ground, watching the second ad was even sillier. What are they trying to say- Trust No-one- not even your own laundry?

just my humble opinion again, but i think that since the late 80's AIDS spectacle, there's been much less sex used in advertising & much more appeal to machismo & violence generally anyway.

"since the late 80's AIDS spectacle, there's been much less sex used in advertising"

Does that surprise you? The AIDS epidemic is MUCH WORSE than the bubonic plague ever was. If the US gov't really wanted to help the world then instead of plotting to kill tens of thousands of innocent people they should take the equiptment/weapons they want to use in Iraq, sell them, and offer a $20,000,000,000 reward for the first company to hand over a proven cure for AIDS to the global community.

I should write my congressmen.

auxin- no it doesn't suprise me, i was just saying that the trend for advertising to use violence started there, IMHO, rather than w/more recent events.

i also read that abortion opponents are holding up the US's 15 billion pounds fund for global AIDS programmes, & that they could tie up the AIDS funding bill for "weeks & weeks."

also read that despite opposition party concerns, the health ministry in South Africa has appointed an adviser who believes antiretrovirals cause rather than treat AIDS.

spiraleyes:

but they spent so much creating the virus    :rolleyes:  

hehehehehhee!

nabraxas:

there is so much negative energy out there right now, that tripping hard may open you up to serious 'psychic attack'.

Too true Nabraxas. 'Shut anyone out of your mind', literally.

Actually re: $20 000 000 000, it just made me think that a better strategy (for the Coalition-not that I agree with them) of fighting this war would've been to offer divisions of that sum to people who assassinated leaders of the iraqi regime.

Nabraxas, you're absolutely right: I hear that George Bush gets himself into a shamanic frenzy everynight loaded on psychaedelics projecting hostility into the Yetzirah plane. So the weak should be especially cautious.

LOL- thelema- i can well believe that ov bush senior- he was a big player in the cia 'black ops', those people were truley evil in their actions- millions slaughtered around the world for little more than wanting a better life.

it comes as no suprise then to know that many ov the intelligence chiefs are members ov a secret, semi-masonic society-"skull & bones"

http://www.wealth4freedom.com/truth/3/skul...ullandbones.htm

as to 'psychic attack', - every time i go to watch something on TV, what happened to rage? sbs showing bbc all bloody night- it's totally saturated my consciousness, hope it's all over by 'shroom time, here.

i think tv is usually best avoided pre-flyte,but even more so at the present time.you never know what might stick and repeat mentally.let your influences be of your own choosing!

t s t .