The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

EGA Banquet Query - Poll

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Greetings everyone

EGA is coming on hard and fast and we would appreciate a small bit of feedback to assist us setting up.

I was hoping you could help us on a small poll related to the banquet and numbers.

We are trying to gauge overall numbers that will be around for the EGA Monday afternoon banquet, so we can get the food orders right and roster on volunteer to assist in this massive manoeuvre.

If you are going to EGA please take the time to assist us in this matter.

Also keep in mind people are welcome to say on site Monday night and head home on the following morning, it will be a good chill night to catch up with people i am sure.

Kind regards

Ronny

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

You guys do an awesome job. Thanks Ronny . :)

I wish I could stick around for the banquet. Seems like a lovely thing. But it's a long drive back to Sydney...

That's a laaaaaame excuse Marcel. Stick around! It's well worth it. The drive back ain't so bad.

Agreed. Marcel surely you can stick around for the banquet.

Cheers.

Well, with all the love, maybe I should stay for the banquet :wub: ... I hate driver fatigue; I once came close to wiping my existence off the face of the world and I don't want that again. I just have to be back by Tuesday morning to take my kid to school. He's already missing Monday because of EGA :lol: Maybe I'll pack a six pack of Red Bulls to keep me company of the Hume Highway...

Ronny: what time are you guys planning the banquet?

Yeah, driver fatigue is pretty bad. Just take lots of breaks and keep and food and fluids up (plus your stimulant of choice). Leaving EGA is the worse part of the entire event!

Edit: typo...

Edited by tripsis

I love the choices in the poll by the way Ronny. hehehe :lol:

Edited by Amazonian

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback more votes is your coming and have not voted yet as this info is really helpful, you can imagine feeding 400 people or 600 is not the same task on many levels so all the feedback we can get will help.

Banquet is scheduled for 1pm Monday

god these are busy days :wacko:

And we really appreciate it, Ronny.

EGA is all I can think about at the moment.

And we really appreciate it, Ronny.

EGA is all I can think about at the moment.

:lol:

dont worry im planning to man-nap marcel during the course of ega. his moustachiod magnificance wont be going ANYWHERE.

Marcel is all ive been able to think about for the last year. and im just putting the final touches on his new residence underneath my house.

we are going to be so close!

I hope this isn't just empty, flirty talk, Incog. You better follow through, because if you don't, I'm going to get very, very upset.

And you don't want to see a man with a moustache upset.

57491735.jpg

• Like 1

macgyver.jpg

See you at the EGA Banquet :)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum