The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zen Peddler

Guarana

abandoned

Edited by dworx

the reason i got off coffee was because i'd go nutters for the first half the day then bang need more

i find with gurana you just wack some in ya juice or something and it would be just enough to keep you going all day

Edited by danshaman

yeah thats what im after - i hate the coffee crash and jitters. Something smoother and longer lasting would be ideal. Im tossing up between this and yerba mate.

i'd recommend mate. Long lasting, no crash and if you drink too much you don't so much get the jitters as get this hypnotic kind of stone.

• Like 1

Always keep a bottle of go go guarana from HHH in my work bag, for those days that i just cant get with it or a sudden double shift.

i dont experience any crash or euphoria just a steady alertness and drive, a squirt under my tongue followed by some chaser to help swallow the foul shit :lol: and i'm good for hours.

I reallylike guarana.

It more lasting than coffee and better than tea.

http://www.guarana.com/facts.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarana

[Guarana is used in sweetened or carbonated soft drinks and energy shots, an ingredient of herbal tea or contained in capsules. Generally, South America obtains most of its caffeine from guarana.[13]'

Like tea leaves or coffee beans the flavour is in the production, fermentation/roasting.

Wish I had a plantation in Brazil.

• Like 1

Apparently it has a beneficial effect on increasing acetylcholine's action at receptors for longer than other forms of caffeine. Ill have to give it a try. thanks guys

I love guarana it's great stuff. I am not sure if it lasts any longer than coffee but I don't really notice that the effects have worn off.

I know it might be the wrong Time and place but I have shitloads of powdered Paulina cupana root thAt I need to sell, cheaper than Other sources by far aside from buying in bulk. Pm for prices Have like 750 grams left or thereabouts. If this is agAinst the rules mod plz edit my post

Edited by DarkSpark

hi bluegreenie/2ct7peddler - I find that guarana is HEAPS better than Mate or coffee. And it combines ESPECIALLY well with panax and inositol! Our fav's!