The Corroboree
7baz

just got asulted

im a lil more extreme thou.. it already crossed my mind to make a Molotov cocktail lol

you don't fuck with drug nerds okay, not from your own balcony anyway.

maybe if i told you they even went as far as a old elderly lady and a woman with a pram, then you might see it differently

not sure iof your calling me a nerd or saying that in a negative way but however..

image that was a heroin junkie and he craving for a hit.

he would have torn the whole place apart.

never throw water balloons at a full blown junkie lol

Edited by 7baz

it's pretty clear that baz was provoked.

Is provocation a defence...legally speaking?

I'm not saying I wouldn't be thoroughly pissed off if a complete stranger was throwing water bombs at me, but really, if you fly off the handle from something like that, you probably should look at why you let it get to you that much. Something tells me that its far more likely to be stupid pride rather than some altruistic sense of civic duty.

If you retaliate every time some fuckhead does something like that, you're gonna get yourself into strife on a regular basis.

you could have crossed the road to avoid the water bombs instead you chose to play the big man on campus and fuel the fire, you're lucky you don't have a knife in yer guts or a acquired brain injury from your head hitting the foot path.

I reckon you deserved everything you got

i don't know zac, i meant to include that in my post but somehow didn't. so far none of us posting seem to know.

i would have thought, personally, if you are randomly assaulted on the street, it's not quite open slather but you deserve a bit of lenience regarding your actions post-assault. all of the escalation is secondary to the fact that you were attacked.

not sure iof your calling me a nerd or saying that in a negative way but however..

i'm on your side bro, we're all drug nerds here and i was trying to highlight sheather's and faustus' posts.

I would definitely say leave it. All I reckon is that the courts would see that you started the aggression. It may fuck you off, but the law isn't as blind as it once was.. (My opinion not advice)

7baz, I sincerely hope your okay. Please don't let these binge-drinking bogans ruin your week. Get well man. :wink:

Edited by ErraneousHerbalist

i disagree completely bloodpoo

i was going to say that yeah, the advice / alternative view points in this thread were pretty valuable, but i really don't like what you said

the man was sticking up for himself for fucks sake.

we can't all be peace and flower necklaces especially in a country full of drunken louts.

and those who are all about non-violence, oughta be thankful the world isn't made up of just your type and the asshole type.

• Like 3

"You were the one that started the aggression, not the people throwing the water balloons."

wrong.

• Like 2

in many ways i agree with you thunder.. but in someways i dont agree lol

sometimes in life the old fashion way works , naturally not in my case no.

thunder your right , but i was provoked.

lets say your shopping out with your family and in the middle of a shopping center a guy throws a tin of pain all over you... then he stands there laughing...

i wonder what the percentage would be of

A literally snapping and going for him to kick his ass.

B remaining calm.

my natural response is A , no doubt about it.

lets say your shopping out with your family and in the middle of a shopping center a guy throws a tin of pain all over you... then he stands there laughing...

B remaining calm.

My response would be option c

I would knock him out, throw him in the boot with a few shovels and a pickaxe. go home.... force feed him 100 subs.... drive him out in the middle of nowhere, make him dig a grave, whilst tripping balls.

Then strip him naked, throw him in and walk way, leaving him naked, tripping and stranded.

Nah ....on second thoughts id turn the other cheek :innocent_n::devil::innocent_n::devil:

(EDIT) truthfully though I am a devout pascifist

Edited by tipz
  • Like 4

B remaining calm.

So you attack him but he kicks your arse do you call the police or accept you fucked up

Haven’t we all taken something too far at some time in our lives like throwing water balloons?

Has any one thought that what the big guy did was not that bad considering the position he was put in.

Put your self in his shoes. He is pissing about with his mates and they start throwing water balloons at people. Most of the people give him a mouth full and carry on there way. They throw one at a guy walking down the road and he goes of at them but he is yelling at them to come down and face him.

Next thing he knows the guy is trying to kick his door down. Now he has a couple of choices’ one is throw open the door and grab the guy and chuck him up against the wall and tell him to fuck of. The other is to throw open the door and hit the guy with every thing he has got and pumble the crap out of him.

If some one is kicking the crap out of my door I won’t be opening it and telling him to go away especialy if he has just threatened me. I will take what ever measure I have to remove him from my property.

The talk of attacking the house to me is so wrong. Throwing stuff at houses slashing tires.

Going all vigilantly on him is crazy.

What did he actually do wrong other than protect him self and his property and be a drunken lout

cheers

Got

• Like 1

So far what I can gather the apparent threat was water bombs from someones balcony while old mate was walking past since I wasn't there I don't know if the alleged attacks on the old lady and some chick with a pram actually happened or were merely fabricated by the young pup to give more credibility to his story either way I believe kicking someones door is a complete over reaction for a few water bombs what a joke sticking up for himself against a water bomb attack.

you must live in a pretty bad part of town when you get attacked by water bombs and a clip under the ears for banging on someones door, I don't know, the youth of today, whats the world coming too?

I reckon you should thank your lucky stars it wasn't a future John Wayne Gacy's door you knocked on by mistake I reckon they'd froth on a sook like you

• Like 1

Every time he says something in your defence, you disagree with him, lol.

no point me continuing in this thread beyond this post, there are valid points coming from all directions and i guess everybody navigates life with a different behaviours.

7baz i hope you are feeling okay because you have managed to take me the wrong way a couple of times now. it happens, i hope it didn't happen because of the knocks to your skull today. in your last post you are responding to me, but my text in the quotation marks was copied from another poster. i said 'wrong' in disagreement of the quote.

let me clarify, in my view:

-your actions were understandable.

-you were not the instigator.

-FOR ALL YOU KNEW THERE WAS DISEASED BLOOD AND DOG PISS IN THAT WATER BOMB and i would personally go right the fuck off, but i wouldn't try to fight multiple dudes because those are bad odds.

-by and large society including the police would take your side

-inconsiderate fuckwits only exist because not enough people reward their fuckwittery in kind

edit: PS. for all you know, there WAS diseased blood in the water bomb, or at least something worse than water. that is the kind of thing that fucking morons do. report them to the police. ignore all of these people TRIVIALISING the CUNT ACT perpetrated on innocent pedestrians. you have stood up for yourself once already mate, now follow through with something a little more rational.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

yeah thank god it wasn't a snowball or a spitball.

man some fat bitch BREATHED on me the other day in a shopping centre! I should've kicked her fat ass shouldn't I? But I didn't, I went up to a cop

"excuse me, that fat bitch BREATHED the FUCK on me, sir"

"What the F?" he said,

he took out his gun.

"No way I'm letting that happen on MY watch".

So I followed him and we found the bitch and he handcuffed her.

I laughed, and said to her: "consider THIS the next time you fucking BREATHE on someone, bitch"

The policeman smiled as he took her away.

What a fucking day.

• Like 1

let me clarify, in my view:

-your actions were understandable.

-you were not the instigator.

-FOR ALL YOU KNEW THERE WAS DISEASED BLOOD AND DOG PISS IN THAT WATER BOMB and i would personally go right the fuck off, but i wouldn't try to fight multiple dudes because those are bad odds.

-by and large society including the police would take your side

-inconsiderate fuckwits only exist because not enough people reward their fuckwittery in kind

Geez Thunder, can you stop picking on the poor guy? He was provoked, alright? :lol:

-FOR ALL YOU KNEW THERE WAS DISEASED BLOOD AND DOG PISS IN THAT WATER BOMB

For all I know, my next door neighbour could be a sex offender, but I don't go and kick his head in. IF you feel it is necessary to retaliate, at least base it on the known facts rather than paranoia. The KNOWN fact is that they were throwing water bombs. It really is just an annoying, immature, selfish thing to do. IF you feel it is that bad, then you can call the cops when it happens and have THEM deal with it. They can get forensics to analyse the contents :P .

I don't think there is any solid legal advice anywhere in this thread.

I don't think anyone claimed to be an expert. I thought my comment of "talk to a lawyer" was probably the best legal advice anyone here could give because no one involved in the conversation at that point has any expertise. If you've got better legal advice, maybe you should share it. :scratchhead:

I think you got what you deserved.

You saw the guys on the balcony drunk and outnumbering you. You chose to go and kick their door and call them down for a fight.

Just be thankful a light beating was all you got.

What they were doing was immature and silly but as someone else said the police would have jumped at a chance to go and tell some people off and feel important.

• Like 1

Honestly 7baz, what did you think would happen?

You called them out of their own house and kicked their door, were you expecting a polite apology and a cup of herb tea?

What they were doing was stupid, what you did was way stupider and could have ended much worse for everyone

I don't have much sympathy for people who massively escalate stupidity and then go whinge about it

I hope your face heals fast and you learn a valuable lesson

• Like 2

darklight i am fine now.

the thing is in 99% of such cases i always keep walikng , steer out of trouble etc.

im not a fighter nor can even remember the last time i have ever gotten into a fight with a stranger.

i think its because of this.. i literally snapped.

so many years of walking away and steering out of trouble.

there and then it was " fuck it" not really thinking of my own consequences.

there is a difference between a bunch of 12 year old kids with water balloons and a bunch of 30 year olds.

its pathetic lol

last night i should have just called the cops and let them deal with it rather then trying to take law in my own hands.

we all make mistakes , i learn from mine.

• Like 2

Glad you are fine :)

Your timely snap was probably a reminder not to do this again for another 10 years

Personally i wouldn't be calling the cops about water ballons and prolly wouldn't expect a response, but YMMV

we all make mistakes , i learn from mine.

You're doing better than me, I reckon I learn about 50% of the time ;)

I think it slowly adds up as time goes on. I don't do a tenth of the stupid shit I was doing 10 years ago.

I think it slowly adds up as time goes on. I don't do a tenth of the stupid shit I was doing 10 years ago.

why not? obviously cos there were adverse consequences for your actions. through experience, you learned to not fuck with other cunts.

now think about those cunts that attacked 7baz. what lesson have they learned? well, it seems that they've learned:

1. you can attack random cunts with urine&semen-laden water bombs without recourse

2. if anyone protests at your actions, smash those cunts too

3. you can continue to be a urine-bombing shitcunt cos nothing will happen to you.

congratulations 7baz, through your inaction you've now made this world a badder place.

• Like 2

I usually appreciate your twisted sense of humour faustus, but I'm not sure it's helping much at the moment :wave-finger: