The Corroboree
Zen Peddler

Gadaffi

I dont think I can comment on the rage that a people can feel after being oppressed for 40 years by a tyrant and despot. I cannot understand how they felt when they found him hiding in a sewer, finally available for slaughter.

But I can comment on the west gloating about it. The west that propped him up in recent years and the west that ignored pretty similar regimes in Syria, Burma and Zimbabwe.

Yes I can agree with the hypocritical ways of the west. It's leadings of the sheeple never cease to amaze me. :scratchhead:

But on a lighter note:

PYFcw.jpg

• Like 1

the united states has found vindication with another mistake they made.

LONG LIVE THE NEXT ONE!!

Hahaha Col Khadafi,.... he made a good deal with the devil if you ask me,... He lived large and did not have to suffer much before dying.

• Like 1

Not keen that he was exicuted. Not the GREATEST start to the "new awesome politics that loves everyone and does not kill, not even cats".

He's still a human being, despite what atrocities he was responsible for.

It disgusts me to see people cheering for the death of another person, just as it did for Osama (Who ended up at the bottom of an ocean...haha, yeah).

Peace.

gaddafi was an amazing leader.

Ever since he liberated his country from the tyrannical monarchy of King Idris back in 1969, he had done wonders for his country. Healthcare was totally free, education was top class, The manmade underground river had been built (without the help of the imf), A modern day engineering marvel to supply the desert of libya and africa with huge supplies or water.

Just before the invasion, He had announced a plan to create a new currency independant of the IMF and announced plans to make taxfree loans to his country and citizens and nationalise the oil industry.

Now that gaddafi is dead, Libya can finally become part of the globalist, debt-based, neoliberal economic IMF system.The people of libya on the whole loved him. So much that he supplied his citizens with huge caches of weaponry to repel the invasion, a man hated by his people would not be arming them!!

Next on the list are yemen, venezuala, syria, iran, sudan, somalia, algeria and maybe more. Before each war will come the false flags and demonisation of its leaders. Right now there are hundreds of thousands of iranians taking to the street in support of ahmadinijad. They love him and the way he stands up to the war-mongering west. But be assured, no matter how much his people love him, the brainwashed citizens of the west will no doubt consider him an evil ma.n once the various corporate owned media has finished the obfuscation

Edited by tipz
  • Like 3

Yes I can agree with the hypocritical ways of the west. It's leadings of the sheeple never cease to amaze me. :scratchhead:

But on a lighter note:

PYFcw.jpg

Haha, hilarious.

I always thought he had quite a charismatic presence back in the 90's.

Now he's just become another singled out War Criminal while other tyrants get away with mass murder, and are supported on the world stage for doing do.

Rest in peace, Gaddafi, you cockcusking, supernatuaral guitar wizard.

Well said tipz!

on another point id much rather die of execution than in hospital for months with a terminal disease. That may have even been the universe rewarding him for all the good that he had done. No one can doubt that he ruled with an iron fist. But to be honest isnt that needed to effectly rule a county full of such fiery, passionate and devoted people? Western leader do much worse and then cover it to the point that history will never know.

Sovereign states should be left alone unless they're attacking the sovereignty of other states.

Logically murder is never just, only emotionally can people rationalise the annihilation of someone's lifetime memories.

Robert Mugabe should have been the target way before Gaddafi. Europe claim concern for how he was killed, yet Nato planes stopped his fleeing convoy and left him to be hunted down. To be shot by his own golden gun.

lets hunt down and neck bush and johnny howard!!!

while where at it lets put the boot up gillards ass!!!

i wouldnt want to take on abbot thhough i bet he can fight like the devil possessed!

I would love to insert some things into Tony Abbott's arse. He's quite the little firecracker.

• Like 1

I would love to insert some things into Tony Abbott's arse. He's quite the little firecracker.

Hopefully that will stop so much shit from dripping out.

Edited by eatfoo