Edited by dworx

abandoned

Edited by dworx
  • Like 1

abandoned

Edited by dworx

abandoned

Edited by dworx

What's outside what the universe is expanding into? Or does that go on forever ?

• Like 1

What's outside what the universe is expanding into? Or does that go on forever ?

" We all exist beyond this universe forever, infinite, immortal - together as universes within universes - fractals within fractals - beings within beings .. "

. George Kavassilas

The Nassim Haramein video above explains this fit fractal model rather easy and enjoyable from scientific point of view ...

:)

Edited by mysubtleascention
  • Like 1

I've only skipped throuhg this thread briefly...

The idea of an 'outside' and 'inside' of the universe makes no sense to me. My philosphical thoughts always end in loops, i can't forsee a beginning or an end as such and i think the way we perceive time limits our imagination.

Also... the more you justify the universe existing the bigger it gets :P

• Like 1

I am pleased to say that I completely agree with Gunter:

the logic used to negate the idea that nothing exists in a sense also applies to the inverse of nothing, everything

to say that everything exists says that what can exist does, but this is also a logical fallacy, thus everything does not exist in the logical sense, for what has yet to be or no longer exists is still part of everything yet does not exist.

to dismiss nothing as not existing is at best foolish

for nothing to exist it must be void,

in itself not existing, it does

if nothing does not exist, then nothing is what it is and exists as nothing

Also, Rabaelthazur's 'strange loop' is, in cosmology, sometimes called Circular Scale.

abandoned

Edited by dworx

abandoned

Edited by dworx

If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.

William Blake

I don't entirely jive with this quote anymore. It implies that finite existence is dirty. Unless he means dirty as in sexual dirty I'm not sure if I'd adopts a cosmology that tacitly reduces the pleasures of the finite to filth.

abandoned

Edited by dworx
  • Like 1

The finite parts are just our illusions.

Only infinity exists.

'Illusion' can be interpited as our 'limited perception'

'seeing things as they are' is seeing things complete.

I escaped from the clutches of eternity to incarnate here.

• Like 3

And overcame the vertigo of infinity to become some-[as opposed to every-]thing.

• Like 3

abandoned

Edited by dworx

I wish people would stop using the term "Universe" when plainly what they are talking about here is spacetime. C'mon guys, you'll never get any clarity if you can't observe a simple distinction like that.

My own thoughts, are that our 3+1 dimensional spacetime is actually a holographic projection of a 4+1 dimensional manifold, this 4th spatial dimension interpenetrates all of our known 3 dimensions of space in spacetime in the same way it can be said to "envelop" it in a way that a sphere can penetrate and envelop a circular-cross section of itself. I'm still a bit sketchy about the role of the time dimension, but I have a feeling that holographic projection from this extra dimension of space can obliterate the need for time, making it simply a 4+0 holographic model of spacetime.

For what it's worth, I also believe that this 4+0 holographic model exists in a flux of holographic foam, akin to a multiverse. I do not believe there is a further level to this stratum.

Hallucinogens and entity contact experiences are allowing aspects of the true 4+0 holographic nature of spacetime and the Universe (holographic foam multiverse) to become clear and undo the apriori synthetic Kantian structures we are born into operating with. Full immersion into the 4+0 holographic space reveals itself most of all, as ENTITY-LIKE, a super self-transforming machine elf, if you will.

• Like 1

Hallucinogens and entity contact experiences are allowing aspects of the true 4+0 holographic nature of spacetime and the Universe (holographic foam multiverse) to become clear and undo the apriori synthetic Kantian structures we are born into operating with. Full immersion into the 4+0 holographic space reveals itself most of all, as ENTITY-LIKE, a super self-transforming machine elf, if you will.

but how can all the information and entities of innerspace encounters be contained within just one extra unseen/unexperienced dimension? When you say how 'immersion in the 4d space ... reveals itself ... as ... a ... self-transforming machine elf', do you mean the information of innerspace is somehow dispersed throughout our 4 dimensions and the unseen extra spatial dimension is the keystone that allows this information to become observable to us?

my feeling is that there must be a multitude of unseen dimensions to explain the depth/richness/complexity of innerspace. this is the conclusion of quantum physics too (i.e. string theory). I like your inference that the unseen dimension(s) are codependent on our dimensions, there is definitely some connectivity there. it seems to be a symbiotic relationship between planes of existence...

• Like 1

its like our universe is a cell in a body, universes have outer skin's that acts like a buffer, several spirit realms around the material realm then a buffer

sometimes i think our universe could be a brain cell

• The visible universe with which the human deals, is but a tiny spot within this wonderful, endless, spiritual intelligence of Creation.

• Countless billion universes like this are held within the endless spiritual intelligence of Creation.

• What is visible to the human's physical eyes is but a tiny iota within endlessness.

• What he cannot see with his eyes is immeasurable, inconceivable and unthinkable; it is confusing and unimaginable for his unspiritual human intelligence and (mental) capacity.

• The entire universe which he sees is but one of many rooms and must be counted as myriads, because there are universes within universes, universes beyond universes, universes under universes, universes above universes and universes out of the universes within this ur-mighty, colossal and all-creative spiritual intelligence of the Creation's existence.

• And the human is connected with this mighty spirit, with these elemental powers of existence, Creation, spiritual intelligence, because a fragment of this spirit-intelligence Creation dwells within, and enlivens the human, as spirit.

• Its (the spirit's) power, its joy, its peace, its freedom, its wisdom, its knowledge and its ability are unimaginable for people that are spiritually ignorant, illogical; for critics and know-it-alls; for those dependent to religions; for degenerated ones and other persons that have been led astray.

• And only a human who knows this truth and produces knowledge and wisdom and love from it, is a blessed human.

from

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/An_Introduction_To_The_Spirit_Teaching

i was just now reading the story of the nobel prize winners and their discovery of an accelerating expanding universe. so if the the universe is expanding, it has to be expanding into something, doesn't it? like, room to grow? so what is it expanding into? what's outside the universe?

There was no "Big Bang" this theory was rightly ridiculed and increasingly evidence demonstrates it is conceptually in error.

Bamboozle em with bullshite is the creed of the con man.

And so new and inventive fictions are praised by those who want to believe that because their life began with an orgasm then so must the universe.

The constant cosmic radioactive background is most often cited as the ultimate evidence for the "Big Bang" but the only thing it is evidence of is the constant cosmic radioactive background and is most likely an indicator of the inverse principle of the Chandrasakhar limit.

The other observation used in main to validate this farce is the apparent expansion of the Universe.

The fact is with galaxies collapsing into black holes it is going to appear that the galaxies are drifting apart.

Oh and reality is not four dimensional, it is not three spacial dimensions plus time.

There has to be at least ten dimensions for the known qualities of reality to be resolved.

That does not mean it is ten dimensional only that there must be atleast ten dimensions.