The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
7baz

getting your wages in cash , not bank

your feedback greatly appreciated.....

going to start a new business.. not done nor seen here in Australia.

remember the awesome days you used to get your wages in a yellow envelope ?

i figured a way to make this a reality.

am thinking of starting up a business " my wages in cash "

in other words , you get your wages in cash every week , fortnight etc

you are already wondering and asking.. how on earth is this even possible ?

its simple , using one main business account we have your wage deposited into that account rather then your own account.

is this legal ? yes it is.

there is no law stating your wages must go into your own bank account.

here i answer any such possible questions that would likely come to your mind...

Thats great , ugh , so how do i get my wages in cash again ?

from a secure location of your convenience where the wage deposited is checked , book work submitted and tight measures to ensure no fraud nor double pay is done nor someone else pretending to be you is trying to claim your pay.

whats your motive baz ? why are you doing this ?

its simple , to beat the banks at there own game , the less wages that go into nominated bank accounts.. the less money they make.. the less fees you will get hit by.. think bank fees , atm fees and so on.

and this means i don't have to pay taxes ?

your employer pays your taxes , not us.

we are simply using a service as a alternative to collecting your wages.

baz i have a home loan , shouldn't i be sticking to my normal bank account as bank wants to see where my money is coming from ?

banks can never really know where any money comes from , anyone can deposit a sum into a bank account and write ( employee wages from work etc etc.

in this case since you have gotten your wages in cash , you would then deposit the amount as your will and wish into your bank account for your loans , repayments etc.

ok ok ok , but im still not convinced , whats in it for you ? and do i really get all my money in cash.

i focus on the long run , should such a attempt be redeemed successful it will allow jobs to be created.

if your pay for the week is $654.54.. then you will collect $654.55.

your not charging us fees ? hows that even possible and how do YOU as a business collect the funds ?

for the first 100 customers we don't want to charge a fee , this is simple to establish a reputation and trust as a Australian opened and owned business.

however we cant promise you that should such a business like this actually take off the banks will go hand in hand to parliament to force a unknown or unseen or non existent law to beat this flaw.

we can have the business bank set to auto feed and approve by the securities commission to have all funds ready in volume.

shit baz.. will the securities commission even allow this ?

they sure will , law is the law , there is no act nor regulation on doing this.

i have no doubt in my mind in the longer run there will be court cases.

the securities commission once they see whats going on will have to rethink there views and objectives.

the last thing the securities commission wants to do is get tangled up into a mess of pissing off a few thousand Australians.

i know how the clearances work and what measures they take and who gets that information.

so what about taxes ? and fees ? who is paying the taxes ?

what taxes ? there wont be any taxes , its simple because the deposits are not seen as income due to fact any monies that sit in a account less then 48 hours is not subject to tax.

this is how most multi millionaires avoid tax , law clearly states this.

they keep moving there money around from bank to bank , but in such business there is no need to do this.

its infact written in the banking act , i will get this information and various other acts in due time.

baz thats great , but surely whats the catch ? your willing to do all this work for nothing ?

not so , the bigger the amount , the more interest we collect which in effect will be used to create jobs.

to beat the banks will put a smile on my dial and many others , and it will force the government and banks to be aware that such change in our system will have to be implemented.

ok baz.. this is great , i can avoid the banks.. but why should you reap in all the bank interest and get rich ?

the interest will have to be used to pay for officers , employees , security , insurance , lawyers etc etc.

i myself cannot on my own even collect the interest.

the interest would be subjected to income tax.

there is a loophole were it can be used as a business expenses.

sounds good , but im still not convinced on just how this system will run without flaws , how do i know i wont be robbed after getting my pay in CASH ?

we hope to aim in the long run a multiple selection of offices each with a numbers limit for your convenience ,it would be no different to you going into town to your bank and making a withdraw.

ok and i assume all information is kept on a computer being updated daily , what if your companies computers get hacked or attempt fraud is committed ?

the main computers housing the data wont ever be online nor connected to a network , there is no need as we use a separate computer for online work and keep data as being updated offline on a different source.

well your system has so far shown to be a honest system , can i save money in it ?

NO NEVER.

we can never hold anyone monies ( wages ).

we are not a bank nor a banking organization.

we are simply offering a service that has loopholes in the existing system.

ok your business is growing real fast and you have success.. whats to say maybe one week your client base is so big and you somehow misplace someones wages ?

my objective is to limit the number capacity per employee , example 100 people per employee.

this is mostly important , it means that one employee is always going to remember you over a period of time establishing both a business and personal relationship.

baz you know the government and banks are not going to like this , whats to say they collapse your business and put you in jail ?

it would be extremely difficult to serve a conviction since no laws are being broken.

in order for any new such laws to be put in place it takes time.

time is essential , it then means.. you guessed it.. court cases in the supreme and high court which buys us time to prepare.

it also means we already have the vote of the people.

the laws are there to serve and protect you.

if the banks , government or any organization was to collapse the business without consent or written or advanced warning , then its treason within the commonwealth of Australia.

there would also be a host of many other laws being broken , however i wont discuss them at this present time , its long and rather complicated and tricky.

ok , saying you do this , people are happy , i am happy and i get my wages in cash every week.. just what law is protecting you ?

common law , law of the land and not law of the sea.

without proper jurisdiction , way of contract or consent it would be very extremely difficult for any member of the government , parliament or counsel to act in a short period of time.

it all sounds great baz , what future predictions do you see in this ?

i can see good and bad things happening.

rewrite in laws.

making of historical events.

a wake up call to all Australian people.

international countries following suit or similar system.

i got my first cash pay envelope.. but i have decided its not for me.. can i cancel ?

yes , this is a top priority , to cancel is just a matter of re lodging your banking details with your employer and letting us know.

in fact letting us know isn't even mandatory , because your wages simply wont appear into the account.

we are not causing a monopoly unlike the banks breaching the monopolies act.

ok , can you give us your mental bigger picture ?

its simple....

bank makes massive amounts of money on say for argument sake ten thousand bank accounts...

now imagine if the whole ten thousand accounts was merged into one ?

bank loses out on fee gains

bank must pay out the interest.. law is the law and is a contract upon the bank account bearer.

just what type of employees would you take on ? what will you do if you take on a criminal ?

my aim is sincerely senior citizens , those aged in around 50 to 65.

like any business , we run the usual criminal checks , we use the industry standard security measures.

ugh.. you really want a 65 year old handling money ?

yes , nothing to fear.. why else do we use safes , security officers and security technology such as cameras etc etc.

i know this is a long read.. and i know its a lot of work... but i firmly believe this is very possible and can be done.

and yes i know this isn't for everyone.

one thing that could become a positive thing is that if the client base did in fact got that massive and it covered employees , leases and there is left over... then nothing wrong with allowing the Australian public to reap the benefits of that interest.

if we pulled this off.. you can watch how fast banks try to stop this and create new ridiculous laws.

again your thoughts , questions , ideas and concepts mostly welcome.

i think this could easily be a wonderful movement , give us all back a lil of our liberty and freedom.

Edited by 7baz
  • Like 2

you can picture it like this..

one thousand mates got together and thought to themselves , screw this , am sick of bank fees and the monopoly the create to prey upon us all like slaves...

and the one thousand mates got together and got all there wages deposited into just one bank account and nominated one to withdraw it all saving a massive amount of fees.

plus rubbing the banks noses into the mass amount of interest they would have to pay up.

its a win towards the people and not the banks of your enslavement.

Edited by 7baz
  • Like 1

So long as the wages are declared and taxable then I don't see why this can't become a reality. If they weren't then I think the gov would have something to say about it.

I think it's a good idea, and I agree I can see bad things happening from it but hey. A venture is adventure. Take it as it comes I guess. Good luck to you!

A venture is indeed a adventure.

it may well turn into a long hard fight.

but it wont just be the business the government and banks are fighting...

its the people.

you can think of it in a situation like this...

you create something never done before where it gets to a point of no return..

the government and banks will have no choice but to adapt no matter how hard they try to enforce new laws and regulations.

it will be a long bloody fight , and il be damned if i would give in that easily.

look at the internet... it grew at a rate so fast it was unbelievable.. then every time the government tries to step in and regulate it and censor it , we the people stood up and cried NO !!!!

then you have the lulz and anonymous groups popping up......

the same thing will happen in such a case scenario with the banks.

look at the internet... it grew at a rate so fast it was unbelievable.. then every time the government tries to step in and regulate it and censor it , we the people stood up and cried NO !!!!

don't count them out so easily. the previous (current) bill got a total of 5 days for public comment. guess they learnt from the plant scheduling not to give any real time for public comment, but to give enough that they can say "we invited public comment". devious cunts,

i worked for two and a half years in a baking apprenticeship, got paid in cash, it wasn't that cool. just meant i had to go to the bank in person to deposit it. where would people store their $ if not in the bank?

my first job i got paid cash in an envelope. its not that great for people with no money sense at all :(

• Like 1

i still get paid in cash my boss still wont use net bank or that lol they too old school

Cash is inconvenient. I like my card. I don't pay any fees at all. The way I see it I am the one screwing the bank because I read the T&C and know how to use my card to avoid things like ATM fees and account keeping fees. Every bank has at least one product in place so you don't have to pay fees if you use the card according to the guidelines for that account, and so far doing just that I have found it doesn't inconvenience me at all to abide by those rules. At least if I lose my card I don't lose my money.

But almost any unique business idea can be made to flourish and there are no doubt some people that this will certainly appeal to. You've obviously thought a lot about it so I say go for it.

• Like 1

like i said its not for everybody.

some would love it , while others wont and some will have to think twice.

for someone like me , its a mutual feeling of liberty and choice.

i would be over the moon if i got my wages in cash every week.

this way i can make my own bank deposits if i needed to rather then the whole lot going in knowing your up for a fee before you can even touch your wages.

the scary thing is... paper or plastic money wont be here forever , i believe in the future we will eventually merge to all electronic and digital transactions.

sign me up.

i still need a bank account, but limiting the income banks earn from me, will seriously give me wood.

i have always liked cash. the only thing i don't like about it is coins, but now i carry my coins around in a sunglasses bag which works rather well if the material is a bit tough.

banks are scum. i swear to god that doing my part to reduce the BULLSHIT PROFITS they extract from australians and to help your idea spread, will give me the biggest erection i've had since i turned twenty.

• Like 1

^except in reality that would be the equivalent of deciding not to pee in the ocean to stop 'Bullshit water levels rising

no it wouldn't. the ocean is incomprehensibly large, and is not affected by urination in the slightest bit. banks rely on urination.

• Like 1

Definitely a way to collapse the corporate funding of war Baz ;-), not to mention the control over what you essentially have earned.

Another thing is that money doesn't exist....Gold and Silver do.

This is what I would be converting it to if I wasn't scraping by.

Stock-markets would suffer,the upper class division would cease to have the luxury of using your hard earned cash (or long awaited measly pension) to get richer and have to live like us.

Good work my man.

I like it.

Edit:Watch Money as Debt.

Edited by mescalito
  • Like 1

i have been giving this alot of thought.

i am convinced i cant see any laws being broken.

me and a co worker are going to start the seedling.. and hopefully let it grow naturally.

i have thought long and hard just how to pull this off , im going to charge a lousy 10 cent fee for each wage.. i think its a far cry from a $2.50 ATM fee as seen in many places.

that 10 cents mathematically speaking , per wage , per person , per week itself is what will act as the backbone , growing and earning interest in the long run that will create such a portfolio creating jobs and keeping the dollars back into the community and not the banks.

i know as it grows i have no doubt in my mind those up in higher places will see whats going on.

i sincerely hope by then it will be too late to go back.

my main obstacle is the securities commission and not the ATO.

i do know this wont be easy , and i know i will face many challenges as time goes by and should the numbers grow.

i now need to think of a proper corporation name to go with it. Australian wages corporation ?

mescalito i know what you mean , money is just a illusion that it has a value , its paper / plastic , its not wealth nor a commodity like gold and silver , i whole hearty agree with you.

but until that day comes when we can escape the monetary system.. we have to use it to our advantage and play with it in the best way we can till it indeed collapses.

and that collapse will prob not happen in our lifetime.

Edited by 7baz

...until that day comes when we can escape the monetary system.. we have to use it to our advantage and play with it in the best way we can till it indeed collapses.

and that collapse will prob not happen in our lifetime.

The system is already falling apart, it's a good idea to get out of the building, then without us upholding the structure it would collapse under its own weight.

• Like 1

the day the system collapses is another boarding agenda that we will deal with till that day actually happens.

i now have to consider... do i register this as a business , incorporation or corporation ?

a corp has many advantages , it creates a separate entity , it also means i can draw up my own acts and legislation that run under that corp.

however to register a corp it has to be approved by the securities commission ASIC , ( i dont like my chances ).

it also means a shit load of paper work , i have to assign members , blah blah blah u get the idea.

i also have to obtain a Australian Financial Services Licence , more fees before i even start.

Edited by 7baz