The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Seldom

Aniracetam importation

does anyone know anything about the legality of importing Aniracetam? Since 2007 Piracetam has supposedly been made a schedule 4, i've had positive experience with Piracetam and am considering trying it over this semester. Thoughts?

Seems you can still buy piracetam in Australia. There is some on ebay right now, located in Melbs, 10 KG for $420, we should chuck in for a SAB bulk buy, once someone confirms with the seller that it is in fact in Australia as listed. That's only $42 a kg, plus postage.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/10kg-BULK-Piracetam-Powder-/270785953665?pt=AU_Exercise_Accessories&hash=item3f0c19bf81

Actually this definately seems local, an identical older ad by the same seller back in May offers local pickup from Melbourne.

Edited by Alice
  • Like 1

in

26 for regular postage, 60 for overnight. comes in 10 x 1kg bags so easy to divide. i'll take however many lots needed to make it happen.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

fuck yes. the only thing i'd be thinking about is getting it through the mail without a prescription, quick browse seems there are people who've had troubles internationally http://www.longecity.org/forum/topic/24942-quarantine-is-holding-my-bulk-nutrition-piracetam/ , i don't really know domestic postage checks in Aus, but i'd err on the side of saying for $42 a kilo, it's a slight gamble but got to be worth a try

if you guys are serious what's the best way to t this up? is there maybe 1 more person who would be down with this?

it's only been an hour, give it a day at least. one person (probably an older member like alice) makes the order, everyone else has to include enough to cover the additional cost of having their portion posted to them.

You should all place your own orders... only $45/kg to order directly from them, within Australia from their online store. Best to leave SAB out of the process?

• Like 1

i should have checked first but there was no .au

"All orders are processed and shipped from Australia!"

that settles that.

@humanzee: please let us all know the results,

can anyone shed light on why this was made prescription only?

doesn't seems to have much negative effects from i've read, maybe i've missed something?

yep still nothing, i'll be surprised if they reply, it would be a written confirmation that they're willing to break the law

my guess would be that they know something about domestic postage, maybe that if stuff like this is checked at all, it would tested to see if it's a positive for schedule 1 drugs, and after that just assume it is what it's advertised to be, a supplement powder from a supplement store. i'm gonna give them a couple of days, but even if they don't reply i think i'm gonna order it anyway. surely selling to someone without a script has got to be worse than trying to buy without a script, these people can't be that dumb. has anyone ever heard of a person being prescribed piracetam? intuition says this will be short lived, i'm gonna make the most of it

Edited by humanzee

hi fellow travellors - if indeed you're thinking of purchasing this - think about also purchasing choline bitartrate.

cheers

cognitive eth

Edited by etherealdrifter
  • Like 1

just got got the reply. damn

Dear Sir

Piracetam is no longer available in Australia.

Regards

Steven

Pure Supplement Powders Sales

Email: [email protected]

Web: www.puresupplementpowders.com

yeh Booo. who wants to schedule piracetam anyway

In acute toxicity studies that attempted to determine Piracetam's LD50 ... Piracetam failed to achieve an LD50 when given to rats intravenously at 8gm/kg bodyweight. (1) Similarly, oral LD50 studies in mice, rats, and dogs given 10gm Piracetam/kg bodyweight also produced no LD50.

...Piracetam apparently is virtually non-toxic.

10gm/kg is obviously equivalent to giving a 70 kilo person 700 grams. let people pummel their livers to death with alcohol but they ban small harmless things like piracetam ,it's been trialed as a way to treat addiction i feel like i have to 'search it out from a maybe dubious oversees website like im a rabid crazy eye drug addict. hardly any other countries schedule it its not a a force for evil. i just have to do advanced statistics and i want get at least a D in order to help get into honors. jerks.

Edited by humanzee
  • Like 1

i'd like to think that your email wasn't the reason for this, but, the website now states that it's not available for australians and the bulk ebay listing that alice posted has been removed. :(

cunts (dem gubment, not the seller)

A drug that helps the brains functioning and is virtually non-toxic is illegal, the intentions of our governments drug scheduling could not be made more apparent, the public should be fuming, if they were'nt distracted by tv and beer.

• Like 3

damn straight.

Edited by humanzee

just had a brief look at the scheduling (http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/F2010L02386), and couldn't see aniracetam anywhere, so my guess is it should be ok to import, but i don't know enough about chemistry and the law to be certain (i.e with regards to analogues etc.), should contact customs to get the lowdown, just to be safe,,,

aniracetam is for the record able to be imported, i got some today from America.

so, any update on how this is working for you? what are your thoughts? have you tried other racetams? i hear ani may cause drowsiness, but also this may be the case with other racetams. i just recently got in some piracetam, have had ~4.5 grams a day for the last 3 days, with no real noticeable effect, maybe only very slight mental acuteness, an ability to "grab" onto thoughts whereas otherwise they would float away, if that makes sense. will keep going through the supply though, also want to get in some oxi to see if it may help some concentrative creativity. which choline source do you take btw?

one thing i should note though i've had beats running through my head constantly, much more than usual. quite annoying in a way really...

I'm pretty sure the whole analogue thing does not apply to S4 medicines. There have certainly been no prosecutions to my knowledge. All racetams apart from piracetam are legal to import!

^^funny i get the opposite effect, it can be kind of hard to get to sleep sometimes

the reason i'm taking it is because i have to do advanced stats + 2 other killer hard units this semester. i would say my favorite effect is just inexhaustible mental energy, for example when i need to i study 2 hrs after breakfast, break, fap, then nother 2 hrs, lunch, 3 hrs before dinner, 7+ hrs study does nothing to me, i still feel pretty much as i do after the first cup of coffee in the morning. i have found that i need to sleep more but memory retention is solid, even for unimportant, incidental stuff

one thing i've found that's different with aniracetam is visual acuity, also the anxiolytic properties are cool, also i love that i can miss days and it does nothing, whereas i remember for me it wasn't a good feeling to do the same with pracetam. it's never something you'll feel high from, anymore than you will from taking omega 3s. i also take 1 cap of something called lecithin with it, which is a phospholipid that's a precursor to acetylcholine in the same way that straight choline is, i've skipped doses and just taken the aniracetam (i only ever take 750mg-1500mg max) and just eaten eggs or cauliflower or something else for lunch, causes no dramas. side note i would add i like the synergistic effects produced through its combination with certain flowers from the Cannabaceae family, can be pretty rad :wink:

Edited by bulls on parade

expect potentiation of most things :wink:

there is a bit on it @ some other sites aswell.

Does anyone here like to combine other things with the racetams?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergoloid

sounds intresting i reckon, cant wait until i get my choline to start dosing again

I have some aniracetam coming in at the moment. I'll let you know how it goes.

As for sources, http://smartpowders.com/

*EDIT: After a long way due to USPS screw ups, it arrived. I've been taking it for a week and, honestly, the effects are minimal beyond a (positive) change in mood.

Edited by at0m