The Corroboree
AndyAmine.

legality of importing Cannabis Flower Essential Oils into Australia

Hi,

I was wondering what the legality of importing Cannabis Flower Essential Oils into Australia are?

While the oil smells strongly of cannabis it actually contains negligible amounts of THC so Im guessing this would get it picked up at customs pretty quickly but with the correct paper work it should come through OK right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_flower_essential_oil

http://www.thehempshop.co.uk/product-124.htm

laughs good luck bro

if we cant grow "hemp" in aus cos it has negligble traces of thc what would make the oil any diff?

some cock will say you could import tonnes and extract it :BANGHEAD2:

that being said if you get it in and make a nice bud smelling aftershave im up for some. :drool2:

ooo just thought of better fun, put some in a shoe polish so the drug sniffer dogs at the railway stations go nucking futs. :devil:

• Like 1

No idea on the legality, but I imagine it smells awesome. If I had the money, I'd probably get some (after checking on the legality of it).

You can buy hemp products in Australia and this stuff has around the same levels of THC in it?

I suppose the best thing to do would be to call (or maybe better to email) customs and ask them. If they say it's alright, but then seize it at the border, you have evidence that they said it was legal.

Looks awesome! I wanties.

Maybe we could do a group buy?

• Like 1

Yeah Ill send out some emails this week, cant hurt to ask.

I have so many ideas for the stuff!

if we cant grow "hemp" in aus cos it has negligble traces of thc what would make the oil any diff?

some cock will say you could import tonnes and extract it :BANGHEAD2:

that being said if you get it in and make a nice bud smelling aftershave im up for some. :drool2:

ooo just thought of better fun, put some in a shoe polish so the drug sniffer dogs at the railway stations go nucking futs. :devil:

http://www.demeterfragrance.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=1005

IS there a reason you posted a link to that company or product in particular Tipz?

Those ones dont look so good, they all look diluted?

no - no reason. I have seen a japanese company on the net that supposedly made a very realistic smelling cologne that was called skunk ( among other strange ones like urine :scratchhead: ). But when i tried finding the link I couldn't find the one i was looking for, so i just put up the only one i could find.

just spamming ;)

(edit) sorry - i did not read the links in op's post and was under the impression that nobody was aware of any mj scented colognes. I was mistaken :blush: ... i often forget the level of knowledge on this forum far exceeds mine ! I should learn to do less spamming and more listening ;)

Edited by tipz