The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tipz

trichocereus macrogonus

I have a large amount of tip cuttings and mid-secions of macrogonus from a very old large specimen for sale or trade.

The average width is 10-15 cm.

20 dollars for 30 cm lengths ( get in quick for the tips ) not including postage. i can cut lengths longer - as large as i can post.

Very nasty bitter spikey bugger ;D

I dont know the best way to send them - wether to despine or not. will have to be sent by box as there are no postage tubes wide enough to fit them in !

Can get photos tomorrow if requested - but i can assure you with absolute certainty it is the real deal.

Also inerested in any interesting trades as well.

pm me - cheers

tipz

(edit - just measured - not quite 20 cm )

Edited by tipz

Sending large, spiny cuttings is simple. Just make a tube out of cardboard (from a box) and slip it over the cutting in the direction of the centrals, or the direction that the majority of the spines are pointing. Just make sure the tube is at least a couple of layers of cardboard thick. Aim to make the tube only a little larger than the diameter of the stem (not including the spines), so that the spines are pressed flat against the inside of the tube (and hence not a danger in transit).

• Like 2

Thanks tripsis - your always helpfull ! it is much appreciated

My apologies once again for posting this in the wrong sub-forum. I was a little scattered at the time :blush:

Feel free to move mods .

Have not quite worked out how to download the pictures yet, so if anyone wants to see them, pm me with some instructions and ill send through or post in the thread.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge in this area, its not my forte. Im doing my best and slowly learning - we all have to start somewhere

some photos of the macro's im offering - the mid-sections are much larger and have four tips left

Is there any way i can move this to the trade thread or is it only the mod's who can do this ?

sorry mod's :blush:

(edited to remove links to photo's and to give a little bump)

still lots available... pm me for photos !

Edited by tipz

all orders will be sent tomorrow :-)

Thanks for the patience

waiting for some adresses guys - if you made an order please check ya pm's

(edit) ( all sorted and all sold out for now )

cheers everyone - sending tomo am first thing - apologies for delays

Edited by tipz

Got mine today, bloody nice cactus, great size and well packed. Highly recommend :)

• Like 2

^ cosign, i would also add well calloused, much appreciated mate it's a battle tank of a cactus, look forward to growing it out

• Like 2

Received mine today! Beautiful specimen, definatly looks evil with the spines, mines been nicknamed terrortipz :P

Thanks again Tipz, highly recommended guys, arrived in beautiful order and is an honour to add to my very new collection!

D00d

cheers guys - good to know everyones happy :D

Im trying to build a good trade rep here and these replies help !

• Like 1

awsome lad to trade with :-) thanks bro

will have 3 more tips and eight more mid sections - cutting tomo - should be ready for postage by this time next week